DT Trading Discussion 2010 (Part 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Tossing up between two options:
A) Sandi to Mumford, Pav to Franklin
B) Sandi to Hille/Ryder, Higgins to Franklin

Option B would leave Pavlich in the team to cover Chapman if he doesnt play next week, but given Sydney and Essendon's opposition this week, it seems like Option A is going to help me more in terms of points this week. Which one?

If it was me i would go option B at least you will have pavlich back next week and the rucks are hard to predict, probably have similar scores.

Need some advice please 1 trade left

Both Pavlich & Hayes out

Option A trade Pavlich for Dale Thomas and Hardingham covers Hayes

Options B Trade Hayes for Selwood/Pendlebury/Chapman and Daniel Stewart covers Pavlich.

Hey guys

Im going to have to trade out pavlich.

The players that im interested in are Rioli, Waite, Brennan and Robert Murphy

Dont know what to do?!?!

Rioli could have a big game against Freo B side, but will most likely score poorly the following week against the pies.

I would go waite has been scoring well except for the game against the pies couple weeks ago

Rioli could have a big game against Freo B side, but will most likely score poorly the following week against the pies.

I would go waite has been scoring well except for the game against the pies couple weeks ago
I would think he would do bad against Geelong the same way he did bad against Collingwood though.

Im down to
Option 1: Pav -> Morton, Higgins to Roo, 0 trades left
Option 2: Higgins -> Thomas/Rockliff

Any last thoughts? Would help.

Thinking surely option 2 now.

I would think he would do bad against Geelong the same way he did bad against Collingwood though.

Im down to
Option 1: Pav -> Morton, Higgins to Roo, 0 trades left
Option 2: Higgins -> Thomas/Rockliff

Any last thoughts? Would help.

Thinking surely option 1 now.

If you choose option 2 thomas has been more consistent then rockliff

Cant believe I just did it but went Pav to Morton and Higgins to Riewoldt. Was against all my normal strategy but went with my last minute gut. Which is probably pure evil. Morton's playing us as well dont know why I did. Ah well could become my hero yet.
80% sure I will be regretting it come next week. At least next thursday.
But for now I can just enjoy having Roo:thumbsu::eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant believe I just did it but went Pav to Morton and Higgins to Riewoldt. Was against all my normal strategy but went with my last minute gut. Which is probably pure evil. Morton's playing us as well dont know why I did. Ah well could become my hero yet.
80% sure I will be regretting it come next week. At least next thursday.
But for now I can just enjoy having Roo:thumbsu::eek:

I Quite like these trades mate. :thumbsu:

My situation is -

Sandi, Clark (Tippett, x)
JB, Pav, ROK, Pods (TDL, Lobbe)

Assuming ROK, Pav and Sandi play this week, i'm looking at trading Pods out and keeping Tippett as cover just in case Sandi is a late withdrawal.

I've narrowed it down to -
JRoo v Port at Etihad
BBBH v Ess at Etihad

Or anyone under 287,400?

Thoughts?

My situation is -

Sandi, Clark (Tippett, x)
JB, Pav, ROK, Pods (TDL, Lobbe)

Assuming ROK, Pav and Sandi play this week, i'm looking at trading Pods out and keeping Tippett as cover just in case Sandi is a late withdrawal.

I've narrowed it down to -
JRoo v Port at Etihad
BBBH v Ess at Etihad

Or anyone under 287,400?

Thoughts?

Pods playing against WCE and it's at the cattery. He should explode. (Obviously i know you're probably expecting him to be sidelined due to suspension [as i do too], but you should still wait in hope as umpires have been completely all over the place in terms of what is and what isn't suspendable. And geelong may try to argue it down so that he is available for the GF).

2 trades left and need to replace Mumford who will miss. Any ideas of how to replace him and hopefully improve the side. In the GF of a public league.

This is the side:

B-Gilbert, Duffield, Carrots, Waters, Russell, Stratton, Crameri (N.Brown, A. Moore)

Mids- Swan, Pendles, Ablett, Dal Santo, Murphy, Connors (Hardingham, McNeil)

F- D.Thomas, Dids, Douglas, Pav, Cloke, Roo, L.Jones (Dennis Lane, Griffiths)

Rucks- Mumford, Warnock (Stanley, Simpson)

Bit worried that Pav might miss again. Mumford missing makes it very difficult to upgrade anybody. I want to get Leunberger as he may have a field day against the Swans minus Mummy.

2 trades left and need to replace Mumford who will miss. Any ideas of how to replace him and hopefully improve the side. In the GF of a public league.

This is the side:

B-Gilbert, Duffield, Carrots, Waters, Russell, Stratton, Crameri (N.Brown, A. Moore)

Mids- Swan, Pendles, Ablett, Dal Santo, Murphy, Connors (Hardingham, McNeil)

F- D.Thomas, Dids, Douglas, Pav, Cloke, Roo, L.Jones (Dennis Lane, Griffiths)

Rucks- Mumford, Warnock (Stanley, Simpson)

Bit worried that Pav might miss again. Mumford missing makes it very difficult to upgrade anybody. I want to get Leunberger as he may have a field day against the Swans minus Mummy.
Jolly will be taking on the Hawthorn ruck department which isn't that strong so maybe that's another option.

Me I'm waiting to see if Sandi comes back in before I make any decisions.

1 trade $ 38,000

Team
DEF: Goddard, Hodge, Gilbert, Enright, Gilbee, Malceski & Shaw (Strijk/Webberley)

MID: Swan, Ablett, Bartel, Monty, Pendles & Gibbs (Blair/Gysberts)

RUC: Sandi & Cox (Trengove/Macnamara)

FWD: Thomas, Goodes, Didak, ROK, Franklin, Rockliff & Riewoldt (Hitchcock/Playfair)

Now hopefully Sandi & ROK come back in and then I'll just make a luxury trade.

Possibly Shaw for Duffield or something similar.

Jolly will be taking on the Hawthorn ruck department which isn't that strong so maybe that's another option.

Me I'm waiting to see if Sandi comes back in before I make any decisions.

1 trade $ 38,000

Team
DEF: Goddard, Hodge, Gilbert, Enright, Gilbee, Malceski & Shaw (Strijk/Webberley)

MID: Swan, Ablett, Bartel, Monty, Pendles & Gibbs (Blair/Gysberts)

RUC: Sandi & Cox (Trengove/Macnamara)

FWD: Thomas, Goodes, Didak, ROK, Franklin, Rockliff & Riewoldt (Hitchcock/Playfair)

Now hopefully Sandi & ROK come back in and then I'll just make a luxury trade.

Possibly Shaw for Duffield or something similar.

No luxury trade now.

Didak prob has to be moved for someone, Chappy if you don't fear a late withdrawl

Ok My last trade

Didak to Chapman (means playing Nason as cover for hodge)

Hodge to Enright/Lake/Kelly (means playing ellard as cover for Didak)

Anyone have any ideas what to do here, This is what I have narrowed it down to.

Anyone care to give their thoughts to my situation?

Last trade, $4000 left with 3 players out: Podsiadly, Didak and Hodge. In the forwards I have cover with Fyfe and Hitchcock. In defense I have cover with Ashton Hams.

I'm thinking of benching Pods and Hodge (and using Hams and Fyfe to cover), and trading Didak since he has the most resale value. On the face of it, the most obvious player to bring in is Chapman. But as I posted in the Captains thread, in his last final game of the 2008 and 2009 Home and Away seasons, he's scored 49 and 47. Do you think he's likely to have his game time limited to ensure he's right for finals?

Is there a better option than the Chapman trade, by either trading for another forward, or trading Hodge in defense and covering for Didak with Hitchcock?

Let me know what your crystal ball says!

Hey guys .. this is my team heading into round 22 grand final:
dteams.jpg

Now I have 2 trades left and $77,300 left in the bank

obvious choices would be to direct Swap Luke Hodge and Jonathon Brown

But to who?

Pav is back .. swap brown for Pav?

Hodge for who?

Any other suggestions for me to win my GF? Thanks peeps!

Remove this Banner Ad

DT Trading Discussion 2010 (Part 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back