Ducklebery

Remove this Banner Ad

Well it seems like Scott Ducklebery has joined Hams and the Selwoods as an exponent of the knee drop and shoulder shrug.

Pie fans unload your scorn on Ducklebury here

Scott pendlebury is gun..who goes in hard for the ball
And drops at the knees when he feels contact.
See how he got his first goal today for case in point
Ducklebery is almost as bad as Hams

Poor Magpie fans just can't seem to comprehend that one of their own is now what they claim to hate the most.

I'm sure Eddie will be all over this tomorrow on Triple M calling for Buckley to stamp this out of his players games at once

Poor Magpie fans just can't seem to comprehend that one of their own is now what they claim to hate the most.

I'm sure Eddie will be all over this tomorrow on Triple M calling for Buckley to stamp this out of his players games at once

At least we have a president who says what he thinks and doesnt care what some bay 13 geelong nuffy has to say..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't you have a game tomorrow to worry about?

the obsession is crazy isn't it :) I couldnt give a flying **** whats going on with geelong or any other team for that matter..i guess thats only for the most famous club in the land
Yep considering the op's team hasn't got any 2013 premiership points,but is more concerned about another team that has:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ducklebery

Remove this Banner Ad

Back