Retiring Dustin Martin tells Richmunt to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

And you missed immigration want to deport him.

He was born in Castlemaine numb nuts..

Not his biggest fan of his off field antics, but you make him sound like he went off to fight for ISIS or something...

Get a grip

Dusty is the GOAT

If he wants to move to Thailand, capture snakes and enter in weird stick fighting tournaments (like in Rambo III) he should be allowed to do so.
How many times do you reckon you've watched Rambo III?
Do you think there is one Rambo movie you've watched more often than the others?

How many times do you reckon you've watched Rambo III?
Do you think there is one Rambo movie you've watched more often than the others?

Off topic but I'd say First Blood Part II was my favourite growing up (written by James "king of the world" Cameron too by the way lol). However the original film is easily the best. Granted the original novel is pretty good too!

My son had to do an assignment on The Blind Side and I loudly complained at work about having to watch another crappy movie where the white lady heroically saves a black kid from the wrong side of the tracks.
My colleague George was very offended and started explaining to me what a great movie it was, did I know it's actually true, the white lady and the black kid are so well respected that the college football coaches agreed to play themselves and so on in extended and boring detail.
"George," I said. "How many times have you watched that movie?"
"Oh, I've got it on DVD, probably 5 or 600 times."
George is a 60 year-old virgin who self-diagnosed with ASD after watching the
Big Bang Theory.
Just sayin'.

My son had to do an assignment on The Blind Side and I loudly complained at work about having to watch another crappy movie where the white lady heroically saves a black kid from the wrong side of the tracks.
My colleague George was very offended and started explaining to me what a great movie it was, did I know it's actually true, the white lady and the black kid are so well respected that the college football coaches agreed to play themselves and so on in extended and boring detail.
"George," I said. "How many times have you watched that movie?"
"Oh, I've got it on DVD, probably 5 or 600 times."
George is a 60 year-old virgin who self-diagnosed with ASD after watching the
Big Bang Theory.
Just sayin'.
Is George friends with Dustin Martin? Or, does he have tattoos like Dustin Martin?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a bible basher and another slow Joe Biden just like you old stager.:$

Nice Melt Ronald

tumblr_nwn2vdIPDz1tvm489o1_400.gif

Thank you, Dusty you were super player in your prime and a great servant for our club, enjoy your retirement you deserve it. Never mind all these disrespectful jealous flogs, thank you so much for the wonderful memories mate!

Remove this Banner Ad

Retiring Dustin Martin tells Richmunt to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back