Dustin Martin tells Richmunt to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

Pftt thats nothing mate, that's only like watching it every day since it's release, you can do better than that. What are your viewing plans for today?

Actually if I watched it every day since the release it would be 107,000+ times ;). I'm nowhere near that!
Using Terminator 2 as an example, I did see it multiple times at the cinema.
Then once the home release (VHS ftw) I did watch the movie once a day for virtually 3 years.

Then of course because I watched it so often, I barely watched it again for many years (outside of a few occasions between 97-2003). Then when the Ultimate Edition came out, I watched it again on a consistent basis. Currently it's just a once a year movie again.

Actually if I watched it every day since the release it would be 107,000+ times ;). I'm nowhere near that!
Using Terminator 2 as an example, I did see it multiple times at the cinema.
Then once the home release (VHS ftw) I did watch the movie once a day for virtually 3 years.

Then of course because I watched it so often, I barely watched it again for many years (outside of a few occasions between 97-2003). Then when the Ultimate Edition came out, I watched it again on a consistent basis. Currently it's just a once a year movie again.
Ahh So I think we have got to the truth or perhaps an explanation for these outrageous claims,

You are no good at math. you have totally stuffed up all your estimations.

T2 was released in 1991. lets call it 33 years ago to keep it simple.
33 years multiplied by 365 days a year is about 12,000 days.

So given your claims of watching Terminator 2 in the five figure mark ( mininum of 10,000 times) would mean you watched it about 6 times a week or close to every day, which you have now said you haven't.

So there ya go.

discovery channel lol GIF

Ahh So I think we have got to the truth or perhaps an explanation for these outrageous claims,

You are no good at math. you have totally stuffed up all your estimations.

T2 was released in 1991. lets call it 33 years ago to keep it simple.
33 years multiplied by 365 days a year is about 12,000 days.

So given your claims of watching Terminator 2 in the five figure mark ( mininum of 10,000 times) would mean you watched it about 6 times a week or close to every day, which you have now said you haven't.

So there ya go.

discovery channel lol GIF

Meh I over calculated on the calculator using Terminator 2 as an example of my viewing habits ;)

Can we now get you to re assess how many times you've watched those grand finals? I suggest you need to divide the number of times by 10 and maybe that would be closer to the truth (But still total BS)

Actually the numbers in the signature are 100% spot on
I won't provide the actual diary details and spreadsheet data (Big Ant Champion Data style) that I have to illustrate my point.

Who cares about Dusty anymore anyway?

The Covid years are over

Dusty is the GOAT no other player has had the single greatest season in AFL history as Dusty's 2017 year. And nobody will emulate his feats.

Men want to be him
women want to be with him

No big loss as he was never really that good anyway.
A few ‘best on ground’ performances does not put him into Ablett territory and you can’t convince me otherwise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few ‘best on ground’ performances does not put him into Ablett territory and you can’t convince me otherwise.

Way past Ablett
Best Season by any player in VFA/VFL/AFL history
Helped put teams to the sword I'm every finals series.
Best on ground on grand final day 3 times. Nobody will achieve that again.

Dusty is the GOAT

Way past Ablett
Best Season by any player in VFA/VFL/AFL history
Helped put teams to the sword I'm every finals series.
Best on ground on grand final day 3 times. Nobody will achieve that again.

Dusty is the GOAT
Yeah nah, not even close.

So many pea hearted Geelong supporters are so very angry and triggered by the GOAT :p
Makes sniping diving Dangerflog look very, very average

1720299526607.png

Attachments

• 1720299278406.png
    1720299278406.png
    395.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 1720299332228.png
    1720299332228.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back