Rumour Dusty Martin?

Remove this Banner Ad

Top 10 players?

Let's list the Crows players better than Hartlett and see how far down the list we get.

Sloane
Betts
Lynch
Jacobs
Laird
Walker
Smith
Jenkins
MCrouch
BCrouch
Talia
Lever
Brown
Hartigan

That's just what I can name in 30 seconds of thinking. I am pretty sure there are a few names I've missed. Please go ahead and tell me which of those players you think Hartlett is ahead of.
You forgot cameron..

Why did you trade Bernie Vince, it happens all the time

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Bernie Vince wasn't our vice captain.

now stop ignoring my post and try and tell me what players I named is HH better than.

You forgot cameron..

Actually going and looking at our full list I missed a few names. HH actually isn't even best 18 for us and there's an argument to be made he wouldn't make the 22 squad next year once Menzel and Milera and Knights take the step up.

Jenkins
Hartigan
Brown
MCrouch
Cameron
Douglas
Lyons

Crows would happily trade any one of them

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

LOL you didn't even look at my list. Go try again and when you have proven you can actually read and answer the question correctly THEN I will tell you while you're wrong.

That being said you're right, you can have Lyons or Douglas for HH. You're having a laugh with any of the other players you named though.

Personally I think you should have let him keep posting, he kept digging his own grave by making arguments he couldn't defend.

Let him off the hook by just banning him.

This thread has everything.

Wild rumours, a gun player, the annual Mackay/Douglas/Lyons and a second rounder trade proposals, the "it's happening" gif and a Port Power supporter gone rogue.

Never change bigfooty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would people consider including Jacobs in any potential deal if this rumour starts looking more realistic? Richmond would probably be after a ruckman and ROB doesn't look like he'd be too much of a downgrade on Jacobs on current form.

**** yes, Jacobs looked shot this year, even if he rallies he only has a year or two left.

Would almost be a bonus to get him off the list and games into his replacement.

Bicks reckons Adelaide have not and will not be enquiring about Martin

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Although the rumour was about us picking him up as a FA next year and not trading for him this year.

There's no guarantee he'll be at the Tigers next year - and doesn't FA reset if you change clubs?

Disappointed we haven't spoken to him if it's true.

There's no guarantee he'll be at the Tigers next year - and doesn't FA reset if you change clubs?

Disappointed we haven't spoken to him if it's true.
It's not confirming one way or another that we haven't talked to him, just that we haven't talked about trading for him, so even though I think there's 0% chance he'll land here, it's still technically possible I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back