Live Event Dwarf Burners vs Geelose

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
would have responded sooner if you hawfies didnt send the bay into meltdown and freeze the site.
Us cat supporters always turn up to the bay win or lose. So i guess you could say even when we lose we win
Strange, I have heard numerous times of a mass exodus of Geelol fans after the Hawks steamrolled Geelol in the 2013 Prelim and went on to conquer all for a 3 peat.
Geelol fans only finding the courage to return early this year. Not to mention the turncoat for the $wan$ For the the 2014 GF.

Last edited:

Strange, I have heard numerous times of a mass exodus of Geelol fans after the Hawks steamrolled Geelol in the 2013 Prelim and went on to conquer all for a #threecheat
Geelol fans only finding the courage to return early this year. Not to mention the turncoat for the $wan$ I the 2014 GF.
EFA. ;)

Did he mention the umps?

"I can't comment." Said it a few times as well. Probably helping his brother pay the other fines given Norf have just put out their bank balance...

drnick.gif

Selwood needs to be suspended for abusing the umpires after the final siren. Not a good look for the code.

How much of it did you drink last night vesty?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Selwood needs to be suspended for abusing the umpires after the final siren. Not a good look for the code.

How much of it did you drink last night vesty?
He was just having a friendly chat to them, he just has resting bitch face.

And half of it, the other half went into the ponies and the greyhounds.

They have form at sooking about the umpiring after losing close games to us.

Remember that flog Mooney's "You just cost us the game" after the umpire paid an "in the back" free kick to Gwilt in the 2010 QF.

The ironic thing was that like last night the umpires actually got Geelong back into the game so without them they wouldn't have even been close enough to have a chance of winning the game in the first place.

They have form at sooking about the umpiring after losing close games to us.

Remember that flog Mooney's "You just cost us the game" after the umpire paid an "in the back" free kick to Gwilt in the 2010 QF.

The ironic thing was that like last night the umpires actually got Geelong back into the game so without them they wouldn't have even been close enough to have a chance of winning the game in the first place.

That umpire was Stevic lel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back