Dwayne Russell says Watts is a hack

Remove this Banner Ad

If the draft was held again, I would pick Watts, as he is clearly the best prospect of any player from last year's draft.

Further, we are going to get at least one midfielder better than Rich in the next draft, possibly two, so what use would he be?
are you serious?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kdq3aUGW2eU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kdq3aUGW2eU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

"He'd either be pick one, or pick two behind Naitanui"

Could it be any clearer Melbroke fans? If the draft was held again, I'd be surprised if Watts went in the first 3 rounds.

Doesn't really matter who says it.. We've all been thinking it.

Common knowledge my good man

Common knowledge to the village idiot perhaps, or maybe to those living in that frontier settlement on the Western side of this nation, but not to those who have any sense of reality.

So you're suggesting that the Melbourne fans have got this right, in believing that Watts ACTUALLY WAS a better pick than Rich/Natanui, and that EVERYONE ELSE IN THE UNIVERSE, who are all in agreement that he's a potato (a gay potato, no less) who shouldn't have gone inside pick 50 are ALL wrong.

Yup.

That's called delusional.

Face facts: you have a spud.

Spuds can be good, though. Really they can. You can make chips from spuds. Go make some chips at Brighton Maccas with Spud Watts. :thumbsu:

So you're suggesting that the Melbourne fans have got this right, in believing that Watts ACTUALLY WAS a better pick than Rich/Natanui, and that EVERYONE ELSE IN THE UNIVERSE, who are all in agreement that he's a potato (a gay potato, no less) who shouldn't have gone inside pick 50 are ALL wrong.

Yup.

That's called delusional.

Face facts: you have a spud.

Spuds can be good, though. Really they can. You can make chips from spuds. Go make some chips at Brighton Maccas with Spud Watts. :thumbsu:

There is a difference between short-term performance and long-term performance, but that is obviously something which escapes you.

As for that Brighton Maccas reference, I think it's been done, so much so that it has lost all meaning and has just become a series of words which bore everyone.

I'll just say 2 things

1. Comparing a young tall forward with a young midfielder in their first year is dumb.

2. Early in N Bock's career there were plenty of Crows supporters bagging him and saying we should delist him. (I was not one of them).

Remove this Banner Ad

Dwayne Russell says Watts is a hack

Remove this Banner Ad

Back