Dwayne Russell

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone listen to the fox commentary today?

This guy is a tosser, whilst Dunstall is quite adept at hiding his Hawthorn links, Russell will do anything to dig the heels into our football club for no apparent reason.

You could sense his glee at the sight of us getting rolled in that last term.

Yeah he's a twit no doubt. You do get the impression it's personal with with us. Meh he's an average ex-player working for an average commentrary team, not that fussed what he thinks of the MFC to be honest. :)

From the highlights on the news, he seemed very happy with the result. No doubt there will be hours of it on 3AW this week. Glad I'm not able to listen to it. A-grade flog.

He has had a problem with us for years. He's a ****wit who has no idea what he's on about.
I don't understand why he has a problem with us. It certainly can't be a case of tall poppy syndrome. :confused:

Was ejaculating whenever Roughead went near it today and he was clearly cheering the Hawks on in the last quarter. You could forgive Jason Dunstall (who was actually pretty good) for showing a bit of bias but what excuse does this flog have! :thumbsdown:

I don't understand why he has a problem with us. It certainly can't be a case of tall poppy syndrome. :confused:

Was ejaculating whenever Roughead went near it today and he was clearly cheering the Hawks on in the last quarter. You could forgive Jason Dunstall (who was actually pretty good) for showing a bit of bias but what excuse does this flog have! :thumbsdown:

Dunstall is a decent commentator. I actually think he went out of his way to praise melbourne as to prove he's not biased (although in his defence, we were much better than Hawthorn in the first three quarters).

Dwayne Russel is just another tired old flog with a mouth-piece and an agenda. Surely its a conflict of interest to have a commentator who publicly wishes the death of one of the teams he is commentating?

Dunstall is a decent commentator. I actually think he went out of his way to praise melbourne as to prove he's not biased (although in his defence, we were much better than Hawthorn in the first three quarters).

Dwayne Russel is just another tired old flog with a mouth-piece and an agenda. Surely its a conflict of interest to have a commentator who publicly wishes the death of one of the teams he is commentating?

Drain Pussell hates the MFC, don't know why but he slags us off every chance he gets........he is a scumbag:thumbsdown:

I don't mind him actually. His calls are good and entertaining. Not sure I'd agree with you on the anti MFC thing....I haven't noticed it. Go Dees !
Does anyone else here get the impression that AFL is No. 1 is actually a Troll from another team posing as one of us. I have never seen one positive thing written by him about our great club.:thumbsdown:

Does anyone else here get the impression that AFL is No. 1 is actually a Troll from another team posing as one of us. I have never seen one positive thing written by him about our great club.:thumbsdown:
I'll second that Ricky!!! With supporters like him, who needs enemies...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll second that Ricky!!! With supporters like him, who needs enemies...

You can take the Bogan out of West Horsham but you cannot take the West Horsham out of the Bogan.

Dwayne is a buffoon and an enemy of the Melbourne Football Club. His partner in crime is Judas Healy. Thank god they stripped him of the 85 B & F and gave it to Danny Hughes.

I swear to you all one day I am going to ring him up on his wretched program and give it to the prick - and I promise I will throw in a gratuitous reference to Judas as well and his Edelsten-derived thirty pieces of silver.

Biffinator.

yeah never really noticed him until i walked past the telstra shop today at chadstone and was watching the foxtel game between the deez/hawks and that nob was saying something like how bartram was one of the geelong falcon kids who werent picked up by geelong and that if he was picked up by them perhaps he wouldnt have played as many games as he had and that his game tally is only cause he plays with us, then says but "perhaps bartram would have learned more if he was at geelong". what a ****en wanka that guy is. love piggy D tho

yeah never really noticed him until i walked past the telstra shop today at chadstone and was watching the foxtel game between the deez/hawks and that nob was saying something like how bartram was one of the geelong falcon kids who werent picked up by geelong and that if he was picked up by them perhaps he wouldnt have played as many games as he had and that his game tally is only cause he plays with us, then says but "perhaps bartram would have learned more if he was at geelong". what a ****en wanka that guy is. love piggy D tho

that was the one which stood out for me, i couldn't believe the dribble that came out of his mouth at that stage of the game...

and besides his melbourne bias, he's a shocking commentator...

there's more to commentating than simply saying the player's surname when he gets the ball, for example...

"Green. Jones. Spencer, the first gamer. To Bate"

is the majority of his call... the rest of his commentary is filled up with dribble like what a player's favourite colour is, or what mum used to cook for him when he was a little tacker...

worst caller in the business... sack him Fox and employ Kelly Underwood...

I heard that one last night on Fox - yep, pretty bad call and quite frankly, insulting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dwayne Russell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back