Traded Dylan Shiel [traded with future 2nd to Essendon for #9 and future 1st round pick]

Where is Dylan Shiel getting traded?

• Carlton

Votes: 182 39.8%
  • Essendon

Votes: 37 8.1%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 146 31.9%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 71 15.5%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Most players in finals have lower disposal efficiency this year.
Can't see Dylan at Swans as I see GWS list a better option.
If he goes to Victoria then whomever he chooses the trade will get done if they really want him.

To be honest, he's just a slower, soft version of Treloar.

They play the similar role at contests, but Treloar just does it better all around. Treloar is faster, wins more hardball at contests and well they both cant kick so who cares.

Treloar went for less than 2 first rounders when he came over to the pies. Shiel is worth 1 pick in the 5-8 range and that's it.

21 touches, 10 effective, 7 clangers.
It’s one thing being able to break away from packs but I’d take a good kicking Whitfield, Higgins, Sidebottom etc any day of the week with their foot skills.

Been almost as bad as Taylor Adams by foot tonight and he’s the worst kick in the league.

Those stats look Essendon standard, hey Dylan welcome to Tullarmarine ;)

They play the similar role at contests, but Treloar just does it better all around. Treloar is faster, wins more hardball at contests and well they both cant kick so who cares.

Treloar went for less than 2 first rounders when he came over to the pies. Shiel is worth 1 pick in the 5-8 range and that's it.

i don't rate shiel much at all but from my eyes he seems a fair bit quicker than treloar over the first 10 metres or so.

Carlton are balls deep into Shiel. If he moves clubs this offseason, it will be to the Blues.

He’s not going to Carlton. Even with the ridiculous amount of money the Blues are offering, Carlton are 2-3 years away from playing finals and aren’t really an appealing option for players looking for a trade.

If Shiel comes back to Victoria he will be at the Hawks next year playing alongside Mitchell and O’Meara.

He’s not going to Carlton. Even with the ridiculous amount of money the Blues are offering, Carlton are 2-3 years away from playing finals and aren’t really an appealing option for players looking for a trade.

If Shiel comes back to Victoria he will be at the Hawks next year playing alongside Mitchell and O’Meara.

Ok.....

Yeah it doesn’t make any sense unless the money is far too good to refuse.
He has been through the bad times at GWS so I’d find it hard that he would choose a club that in all likelines won’t play finals for a fair whack of his remaining career. The Hawks would be a far better option if I was in his shoes

Are you saying Dylan is bottom 8 standard?

Your mob played 8 interstate games this year.. 4 of those were to your sides advantage (tasmania) 1 of those other games were in Perth against freo (without fyfe) & you lost 2 of the other interstate games.

You virtually had the easiest draw this year by far... and got eliminated in straight sets.

Your mob is actually really shit and 7 of your best 22 players are over the age of 28. So good luck actin like your mob is superior when you were handed a finals position this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s all yrs...

Your mob played 8 interstate games this year.. 4 of those were to your sides advantage (tasmania) 1 of those other games were in Perth against freo (without fyfe) & you lost 2 of the other interstate games.

You virtually had the easiest draw this year by far... and got eliminated in straight sets.

Your mob is actually really shit and 7 of your best 22 players are over the age of 28. So good luck ya fu ck head actin like your mob is superior when you were handed a finals position this year

Whoa calm down there Chuck!

7 over 28 that's cause for alarm is it?

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Your mob is actually really shit and 7 of your best 22 players are over the age of 28. So good luck ya fu ck head actin like your mob is superior when you were handed a finals position this year

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

i don't rate shiel much at all but from my eyes he seems a fair bit quicker than treloar over the first 10 metres or so.
they're both very quick over short distances but I reckon Treloar is a fair bit quicker than Shiel in the last quarter. also bear in mind that Treloar is coming off double hamstring surgery.

Wow you can smell the bitterness.. your only getting this worked up because you know it’s true, we are a better, more professional, more stable club than your mob. That’s just the truth, not an opinion. All your garbage about being handled an easy draw is just that, garbage. Can only beat who’s in front of you, like your pathetic mob

Yeah that's right, no come back to your smart arse comment on your shit mob the top 8. Easier draw than what carlton had, afl looks after your mob year after year and you cocky supporters think you're the bees knees
Haha your tears are delicious.. ‘aww it’s not fair hawks only win cos AFL conspiracy, I’m really cross’ *tears up in Serena Williams-esque tantrum*

Shiel isn't worth that much. He's not even that good.

I don't want Shiel. Sure he is quick but he disappears in the important games and he is also a turnover merchant and we already have the rest of the Swans midfield who are more than capable of disappearing in important games and turning over the ball.
But does he disappear as much as full stops and commas in a post?

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Dylan Shiel [traded with future 2nd to Essendon for #9 and future 1st round pick]

Back