News E3 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes the only way to replenish health in the new Zelda is to eat and cook food and the only way to get rupees is to sell and trade items.
You no longer find any hearts or rupees in the over world or from enemies, chests etc.

that's huge. money is probably going to become similar to how we know it in RPGs - hopefully they can keep it sensible so you aren't loaded 1/4 way through and never need it all. they've usually kept rupee numbers fairly realistic.

can already tell this game is going to take months to experience / appreciate / complete!

that's huge. money is probably going to become similar to how we know it in RPGs - hopefully they can keep it sensible so you aren't loaded 1/4 way through and never need it all. they've usually kept rupee numbers fairly realistic.

can already tell this game is going to take months to experience / appreciate / complete!
With over 100 of the shrines which are basically mini dungeons plus the regular dungeons and everything else you can do in the world it is going to take a while to fully complete it all.

I love that Zelda is dominating pretty much all E3 discussions on all the sites I frequent.

I saw a chart somewhere that showed that Zelda outperformed all other games on Twitter recently as well. Way ahead of everything else by miles.

I saw a chart somewhere that showed that Zelda outperformed all other games on Twitter recently as well. Way ahead of everything else by miles.
My guess on that would be that if you follow Nintendo you have literally nothing else to talk about.

If you follow either Xbox or PlayStation platforms you have a wide variety of titles to talk about.

My guess on that would be that if you follow Nintendo you have literally nothing else to talk about.

If you follow either Xbox or PlayStation platforms you have a wide variety of titles to talk about.
Or it was the best game shown at E3 across all platforms.

Nintendo fans are obsessives as well. Zelda will be great, from what I've seen it looks outstanding.

The biggest issue for Zelda getting the sales is that it will be launching on one console that has an install base of about 12 million and another that will be just launching.

It will have a huge attach rate, but just those two factors will handicap its sales early on.

Or it was the best game shown at E3 across all platforms.
I don't really know, nor care all that much but looking at it from the point of view of 'what these fans could talk about' it seems pretty obvious why.

PS people have PSVR, Days Gone, God of War, Last Guardian, Spiderman, Horizon, Detroit and all the multiplat stuff that was shown off too.

Xbox people have Forza, Sea of Thieves, Dead Rising 4, Scalebound, the new S console and Scorpio as well as all the multiplat stuff too.

Nintendo have Zelda and.......?

Seems fairly reasonable why one title has a particular focus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't really know, nor care all that much but looking at it from the point of view of 'what these fans could talk about' it seems pretty obvious why.

PS people have PSVR, Days Gone, God of War, Last Guardian, Spiderman, Horizon, Detroit and all the multiplat stuff that was shown off too.

Xbox people have Forza, Sea of Thieves, Dead Rising 4, Scalebound, the new S console and Scorpio as well as all the multiplat stuff too.

Nintendo had Zelda and Pokemon and I don't know how much bias is in this but surely that's higher calibre than everything you mentioned. who is proper hyped for an Infamous themed Spiderman compared to the new Legend of Zelda?

lol @ comparing those games to Zelda and Pokemon

Whilst I do kinda agree, Zelda is still a bigger brand than just about anything, so it's still not surprising.

Remove this Banner Ad

News E3 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back