Portfolio EA AFL 2000

Remove this Banner Ad

That small bit of unnecessary silver is just peak 2000 design. Love it
Has a bit of this vibe to it:
IMG_5329.jpeg
But with silver actually being an Essendon club colour it works even better. I feel like seen them rock something at some point that had that little silver flash, but if I havenā€™t and Iā€™m just imagining it then yeah, FTā€™s nailed the vibe once again.

View attachment 2057345
But with silver actually being an Essendon club colour it works even better. I feel like seen them rock something at some point that had that little silver flash, but if I havenā€™t and Iā€™m just imagining it then yeah, FTā€™s nailed the vibe once again.

1721790687818.png

šŸ¤™

View attachment 2057345
I was more so getting at the whole Y2K style of creative, where flashes of silver were still seen as 'futuristic'

i know. it's just hard to not notice it once i've seen it

nothing to really "unnotice". happens all the time, just because a sponsor has the same colour as the team (in theory), doesn't mean their brand colour gets changed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gws officially missing out :'(
I thought maybe Canberra was the place holder, but there is a chance you guys could be under Western Sydney. Two bonus teams left and I was thinking Darwin couldā€™ve been one and it isnā€™t. Then again, it could be under Northern Territory, and I would think Tasmania is an option (if itā€™s VFL Devils themed I donā€™t know what Iā€™ll do) but I guess weā€™ll see. I know Iā€™m definitely excited to see what Freight Train has gone with!

Remove this Banner Ad

Portfolio EA AFL 2000

Remove this Banner Ad

Back