Multiplat EA FC 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Anybody got this? I'll be getting standard edition on release but really like the new player roles they have brought in.
Yep on my usual career mode grind.

Game ran like arse initially on PC but changed one setting and was fluid with no issues since.

How we all going with this so far? Lots of bugs in my career mode so far - lots of player models losing half their hair, stretching legs, stopping dead AFL23 style. Had a few penalties gifted to me when my own player knocked over a teammate. Getting stuck in menus (eg. team management) and have to quit and reopen to get back to the main menu etc. Only had it for a week, have uninstalled and tried it on a different PS5 and same thing. Otherwise enjoying it though - playing a career with Adelaide United and managed to snag Memphis Depay as a Free Agent on $19k a week. Scoring goals like a footy player , including 10 against Auckland who went down to 8 men within the first 11 minutes of the game.

Really enjoying it.

Played 29 games in career and only conceded 11. 7 points ahead of City. Saliba and Gabriel are monsters. I have had the menu issue too, if you turn off the game and go back in I have found that solves it like you've said.

Side looks like this

Raya
White Saliba Gabriel Timber
Rice
Odegaard Merino
Saka Havertz Martinelli
Sesko
Neves
Calafiori
Wheaton
Bynoe-Gittens
Partey
Trossard
Nwaneri
Gibbs-White
--
Zinchenko
Jesus
Tomiyasu

Sesko and Havertz rotate, both are great. Gibbs-White is a nice signing, and Neves is quality.

Zinny, Jesus and possibly Partey and Tomi will go in the summer.

Really enjoying it.

Played 29 games in career and only conceded 11. 7 points ahead of City. Saliba and Gabriel are monsters. I have had the menu issue too, if you turn off the game and go back in I have found that solves it like you've said.

Side looks like this

Raya
White Saliba Gabriel Timber
Rice
Odegaard Merino
Saka Havertz Martinelli
Sesko
Neves
Calafiori
Wheaton
Bynoe-Gittens
Partey
Trossard
Nwaneri
Gibbs-White
--
Zinchenko
Jesus
Tomiyasu

Sesko and Havertz rotate, both are great. Gibbs-White is a nice signing, and Neves is quality.

Zinny, Jesus and possibly Partey and Tomi will go in the summer.

Nice lineup Cruyffy!!

Took your advice and picked it up off Amazon during their sale last week. Was a little sceptical about it and how much difference there might be compared to 24 but boy am I glad I did. Fcuking love it.

Playing manager career mode and using the Simulation game type and it is so much better than 24. In 24 after 5 seasons I had the most unbelievable team (no buyout activated), Nico Williams, Wirtz, Haaaland, Vlahovic, Bellingham, Kubo, Tchouameni, Schlotterbeck, Araujo etc and was just thumping teams 5-8 to nil and getting bored as you could really just rely on speed to bust through.

FC 25 with simulation is so much more tactical, switching formations, changing role types creating your own tactics and switching game play to park the bus or press a high line really makes a difference. You can just run n gun anymore which I love, really got to pass around, keep possession and try and spot an opening.

Playing as Spurs:

Vicario
Porro Romero Van De Ven Udogie

Maddison Palacios

Yamal Odobert

Solanke Gyokeres

Subs: Kokcu, Sarr, Inacio, Depay (free transfer!!), Johnson, Werner, Restes, Hato, Bynoe Gittens, Gray, Berghvall, Werner, and some leftovers I cant remember.

About 8 games in 5 wins 2 draws and 1 loss but all have been close nail biters, no blowouts biggest win was 3-1 against West Ham, actually ****ing drew with Qarabag in Europa!!

Love the Rush mode to control your youth development as well.

Glad you talked me into it Cruyffy!!! Well worth it.

Glad you're enjoying it. It's still easy enough to sign the big names if you have the money, but I don't see the fun in that. Trying to keep mine semi-realistic and want to try and keep some English players so it aligns with my fake English quota rules lol.

Gameplay is so much better and you can feel how much better it plays.

I had a cracking game earlier against Palace.

Went 1-0 down just before half time, was I think 5 shots to 4. Gave away a pen, managed to save it. Made subs around 60th minute and changed from a 433 to a 442 wide diamond to have two up top and try and get a goal back. Scored 78th minute with Sesko to make it 1-1. Havertz scored 81 - first touch of the ball. 84th minute another Havertz goal. 87th minute Gibbs-White hit one from 25 yards into the top bins.

Might have won 4-1 but the scoreline did not reflect the game. I gotta say though, it felt like a champion performance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat EA FC 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back