Gaming EA Sports College Football 25 - July 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Note to self, don't toy with the CPU again.

In NCAA 13 I would burn timeouts for extra plays and stats knowing I can beat the CPU easily.
But I put in my backups when up by 3 scores in the 4th.
I would've won 41-38 but I toyed with the CPU, they tied it with 10 seconds left.
I forced them to 4th and 23 in OT and they hit the 50+ yarder.
But then with a chip shot and having changed the arrow to right down the guts, I somehow miss!?!?!?!??

Lost 44-41 in OT.

Note to self, don't toy with the CPU again.

In NCAA 13 I would burn timeouts for extra plays and stats knowing I can beat the CPU easily.
But I put in my backups when up by 3 scores in the 4th.
I would've won 41-38 but I toyed with the CPU, they tied it with 10 seconds left.
I forced them to 4th and 23 in OT and they hit the 50+ yarder.
But then with a chip shot and having changed the arrow to right down the guts, I somehow miss!?!?!?!??

Lost 44-41 in OT.
Auto subs seem better. I was up big in a game last night like 3-4 scores i think and the start of the 4th my starters were pulled. had a bit of a scare at first thinking a few players got injured but then saw the QB was my backup

No soundtrack is my biggest gripe with the game. Those drums drive you nuts.

Saying that if we did get an actual soundtrack it would be all hip hop of guys an old timer like me never heard of.

No soundtrack is my biggest gripe with the game. Those drums drive you nuts.

Saying that if we did get an actual soundtrack it would be all hip hop of guys an old timer like me never heard of.
Its worse since they just released all the team fight songs on streaming platforms. put them at the menu and have is opt out of some teams if you are a soft**** who gets PTSD from hearing a teams fight song.

Was there a patch in the last few days. didnt play Sunday but yesterday was just smashing teams played 3 games 2 were blowouts where i scored like 50 the other was a shootout. had to check my settings were still on all american.
One of the blowouts was all 2nd half. at the half vs Arizona it was like 10-7 and ended 53-20 or something like that.

Its worse since they just released all the team fight songs on streaming platforms. put them at the menu and have is opt out of some teams if you are a soft**** who gets PTSD from hearing a teams fight song.
When you've been playing ncaa 13 for over 10 years and hear Go orange go big blue fight fight b-s-u over and over again, it can get a little tiresome.

even if your own team.

12 games a year - good
12 games a week - bad

When you've been playing ncaa 13 for over 10 years and hear Go orange go big blue fight fight b-s-u over and over again, it can get a little tiresome.

even if your own team.

12 games a year - good
12 games a week - bad
In the game sure. but i was saying the menu music should be fight songs on shuffle and you can deselect some like how the PS3 Madden games have the NFL Films music but by default were deselected so you would only get the licensed music if you didnt find the menu.

Had a strange bug. one of the mascots turned into the VA Tech mascot. i think it was mine since i was up and it was one of those cut scenes for the 2min warning. but after the cutscene it was back to the tree. Sadly the tree is always the same not evolving game by game and changing year by year as a new student is picked to make the tree.

Some days I wonder what EA did to GG to make him hate everything EA spits out and loves broken games simply because they're not madden.

Was GG the only person to enjoy Backbreaker or whatever it was called?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some days I wonder what EA did to GG to make him hate everything EA spits out and loves broken games simply because they're not madden.

Was GG the only person to enjoy Backbreaker or whatever it was called?
Backbreaker :heart: But more so 2K 👍
I will buy madden this time around, been a while since i played (5+ years)

End of year 3. lead Stanford back to a first round bye but get no job offers. going to have to spend another year here. Also got a top 25 recruiting class despite Oregon pinching all my 5* guys last min even when i was the #1 team on their list.

Taken the HC job at Eastern Michigan. finishing the bowls at Stanford made it into the NCG against Alabama.

Georgia had the Heisman QB and lost to Kennesaw State at then they lead Alabama in the 4th before giving up 15 and losing by a FG.

Taken the HC job at Eastern Michigan. finishing the bowls at Stanford made it into the NCG against Alabama.

Georgia had the Heisman QB and lost to Kennesaw State at then they lead Alabama in the 4th before giving up 15 and losing by a FG.
Were you the OC at Stanford before you moved?

Still tempted to get this

Were you the OC at Stanford before you moved?

Still tempted to get this
Yeah. spent the first 4 years there because i had no offers after year 3. top 10 recruiting class and 92ovr team so leaving them in a good spot. looking to make it 2 titles in 3 years in my final game as OC. will build up Eastern Michigan and them move on, and one day take over Stanford as HC

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaming EA Sports College Football 25 - July 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back