Gaming EA Sports College Football 25 - July 19

Remove this Banner Ad

This is looking like a lot of fun so it's either this or Madden. Decisions decisions.
Trust me mate, You want this.

Once you rebuild your first 1 Star school into a powerhouse you'll never look at Madden the same way again.

Trust me mate, You want this.

Once you rebuild your first 1 Star school into a powerhouse you'll never look at Madden the same way again.
Once you feel how much faster and fluid it plays you will never want to play madden again.

and they actually have a proper franchise/dynasty mode not an afterthought

Any physical copies in Australia?

Everyone just gonna go the more expensive pre order option with early access?
No physical here. Just be glad we are even getting digital. the old NCAA games we didnt even get digital.

But yeah im getting deluxe to play early, but now been told im not home Tuesday night. but will try and get a game or 2 in earlier in the day.
PS5 timer has it unlock about 6AM Tuesday. i think i saw the standard edition is about 5PM Friday afternoon.

I won't. I can survive the extra days and I'm pretty sure the only other advantages was ultimate team related wasn't it?
I think it was some UT packs and like $50 in UT points.

Its been 11 years i decided i can spend the extra $15 or whatever to play early.

No physical here. Just be glad we are even getting digital. the old NCAA games we didnt even get digital.

But yeah im getting deluxe to play early, but now been told im not home Tuesday night. but will try and get a game or 2 in earlier in the day.
PS5 timer has it unlock about 6AM Tuesday. i think i saw the standard edition is about 5PM Friday afternoon.
Haha yeah, I remember having to get a dodgy voucher off eBay and create a US PSN, 17 year old me got it done though.

Yep unreal. You can pre download things like this so it’s ready to go right? I need to sus it out

Haha yeah, I remember having to get a dodgy voucher off eBay and create a US PSN, 17 year old me got it done though.

Yep unreal. You can pre download things like this so it’s ready to go right? I need to sus it out
Play Asia used to be my go to for a physical copy, When the dollar was at parity Chefs Kiss

Nowadays I've got a buddy who's a Store Manager at EB and he's like "Head Office doesn't even want physical copies of NHL these days"

Play Asia used to be my go to for a physical copy, When the dollar was at parity Chefs Kiss

Nowadays I've got a buddy who's a Store Manager at EB and he's like "Head Office doesn't even want physical copies of NHL these days"
I never used play Asia for NCAA. used them for another game and took like 4 weeks to get here. I always got mine from Amazon US would be here in 3-4 days.

f**k i miss the days when the AUD was good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously this Colorado bias is out of control Shedeur is no 1 qb in the game 93 overall (17th best player) wtf and travis hunter is 6th best player overall and best wr.

Seriously this Colorado bias is out of control Shedeur is no 1 qb in the game 93 overall (17th best player) wtf and travis hunter is 6th best player overall and best wr.

Its going to be funny when all the knobs play as colorado online the first few months the roster updates come and they get nuked into the ground.

Its going to be funny when all the knobs play as colorado online the first few months the roster updates come and they get nuked into the ground.
I hope they dont.

roster updates just holds up staff and resources and hinders the next years game.

Release it, fix major bugs. But focus on making big strides forward in the next year.

Last edited:

Well thats not good, it shows others that holding out can get them paid big. also not like a Manning needs the money.

It's the one portion of the Manning family who didn't reap the rewards of the NFL....

Anyway - Question.
How do I get the game?
I think I saw some comments about buying online version and downloading it.
Can I do this from Australian account?

Will I need to buy PSN too?
I have always going hardcopy and since I stopped playing online madden, ceased PSN subscription.

But for college football, Ill do whatever I have to.

I hope they dont.

roster updates just holds up staff and resources and hinders the next years game.

Release it, fix major bugs. But focus on making big strides forward in the next year.
Roster ratings are helped by PFF which is why some are so stupid. And will likely be handled by the online/Ultimate Team crew. It shouldn't take away from the main dev team who have plans kf expanding to include FCS in the near future if they get teams to opt in.

Like most sport games year 2 I wouldn't expect much improvement beyond QoL and possibly some mechanics that were scrapped for time or budget in the last 6 months. But being a current gen only title wouldn't expect any budget issues unless Series S was holding it back while it was getting optimised.

Anyway - Question.
How do I get the game?
I think I saw some comments about buying online version and downloading it.
Can I do this from Australian account?

Will I need to buy PSN too?
I have always going hardcopy and since I stopped playing online madden, ceased PSN subscription.

But for college football, Ill do whatever I have to.
Yes it's on the Australian PSN store.
Non you don't need PS+ unless you plan to do online games or have Dynasty with a cloud save. But if its just solo you will be all good. And PSN do free weekends a couple of times a year if you want to do online games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back