Eade on Fox Sports 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Eade on Fox Sprts 1

Eade was asked by Frawley what he thought about Terry Wallace's article about the Bulldogs earlier in the week, Eade mentioned that a few of the senior player's weren't too happy with the article and that it was time for Wallace to move on.

I heard Eade talking abouth this on SEN , Wallet wrote an article in The Sun talking about how the dogs have put togther a good list lots of depth.
Some of the players mentioned to Eade taht this was the same bloke who walked out saying he could not do anymore for the group.:confused:

Some of the players mentioned to Eade taht this was the same bloke who walked out saying he could not do anymore for the group.:confused:

Eade also mentioned on fox sports that the player's mentioned that Wallace had written a similar article last year and they weren't too thrilled with what he had written and that it seemed to be a yearly thing.

He really is an A Grade knob. Is he trying to pump up the pressure on us, is he trying to still claim plaudits for the guys doming through that were selected under his regime, or is he deflecting attention away from his own Club? Or, is it a genuine attempt at reconciliation?

He really is an A Grade knob. Is he trying to pump up the pressure on us, is he trying to still claim plaudits for the guys doming through that were selected under his regime, or is he deflecting attention away from his own Club? Or, is it a genuine attempt at reconciliation?

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it wonnydog, for whatever reasons he writes about us so be it...he is not part of our club now, we have more exciting things to look forward to. I guess being a columnist for The Sun he has to write a certain amount of articles and for some reason he still finds us fascinating.

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it wonnydog, for whatever reasons he writes about us so be it...he is not part of our club now, we have more exciting things to look forward to. I guess being a columnist for The Sun he has to write a certain amount of articles and for some reason he still finds us fascinating.

In that case he probably just rewrote last years article so he didn't have to come up with another.

I heard Eade talking abouth this on SEN , Wallet wrote an article in The Sun talking about how the dogs have put togther a good list lots of depth.

I am already tired of hearing about that egomaniac. Who cares what that shameless self promoter thinks.2011 :eek: :eek:

great line from eade about having intra club matches instead of praccy matches. "Its like dancing with your sister, your not gonna have a crack"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I liked it when they asked about the 5 captains at Brisbane and he said he had spoken to Matthews in the past about how joint captains went, as he knew we had Lynch and Voss and Matthews said 1 captain is the way to go, never more than that.The panel laughed, as we now have 5.They thought it was saying Brown is not good enough in Matthews eyes.

I liked it when they asked about the 5 captains at Brisbane and he said he had spoken to Matthews in the past about how joint captains went, as he knew we had Lynch and Voss and Matthews said 1 captain is the way to go, never more than that.The panel laughed, as we now have 5.They thought it was saying Brown is not good enough in Matthews eyes.

He also made a comment about Power having good leadership qualities.

He also made a comment about Power having good leadership qualities.

I know. I thought he should be captain. Ain't ever gunna happen though, he didn't want to resign his last contract due to problems with Matthews.Reported in all the papers.No one stands up to the coach and gets the captaincy, even if they are the best candidate and its the best thing for the team.Thats how things are.

I liked it when they asked about the 5 captains at Brisbane and he said he had spoken to Matthews in the past about how joint captains went, as he knew we had Lynch and Voss and Matthews said 1 captain is the way to go, never more than that.

Yes, that generated a few laughs, Eade did say that he will ask Matthews about that next time he spoke to him.

Eade is a guest on Dunstall's new program Before the Bounce

And I missed it :( I have just been going through the Foxtel guide programming reminders for anything AFL in the coming week. I want the Fox Footy Channel back! One channel, all the footy stuff I needed. It doesn't feel the same now.

Thanks to everyone here for the post interview info though :thumbsu:

And I missed it :( I have just been going through the Foxtel guide programming reminders for anything AFL in the coming week.

Pugsta, did you watch the Thursday night show on Fox Sports 1 with your idol Clinton Grybas? Surely, you didn't miss that one, the Foxtel does work out in the country doesn't it?

Pugsta, did you watch the Thursday night show on Fox Sports 1 with your idol Clinton Grybas? Surely, you didn't miss that one, the Foxtel does work out in the country doesn't it?

You wouldn't tease a poor country girl would you? Was Clinton really on Foxtel again?

Now I am really upset :(

You wouldn't tease a poor country girl would you? Was Clinton really on Foxtel again?

Now I am really upset :(

You really did miss it? Some fan you are! :D

Note these down in your wood carved country notebook -

Monday's on Fox Sports 1 - The Winners, Hosted by Clinton Grybas 7.30 PM
Thursday's on Fox Sports 1 - AFL Teams, Hosted by Clinton Grybas 7.30 PM

Monday's on Fox Sports 1 - On the Couch 8.30PM
Friday's on Fox Sports 1 - Before the Bounce 6.30PM

You really did miss it? Some fan you are! :D

Note these down in your wood carved country notebook -

Monday's on Fox Sports 1 - The Winners, Hosted by Clinton Grybas 7.30 PM
Thursday's on Fox Sports 1 - AFL Teams, Hosted by Clinton Grybas 7.30 PM

Monday's on Fox Sports 1 - On the Couch 8.30PM
Friday's on Fox Sports 1 - Before the Bounce 6.30PM

Thanks Aqua, I always enjoyed watching On The Couch. Glad it's back.

Thanks Aqua, I always enjoyed watching On The Couch. Glad it's back.

No worries, I enjoy watching On the Couch aswell it is one of the better shows. I do miss White Line Fever though - that was a "must watch" each day when the Fox Footy Channel was on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Eade on Fox Sports 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back