Eagles are shit

Remove this Banner Ad

YEAH thats what I thought

5 Grand Final appearances
3 Premierships
3 North smith medals
2 Brownlow medals

Fremantle have nothing "0" of anything, oh except that Wooden spoon.

Not to meantion 10x more finals appearances.

3 Premierships
3 North smith medals
2 Brownlow medals

I see you call yourself pacemaker. As per usual another WC supporter living in the past and carrying on like an old mole vomiting the same old stats ad-nauseam. Honestly, I love it. Keep your head in the sand and ignore the current brutal truth of the WC supporters and it's club board lustily accepting the very ordinary new breed and the ineptness of Woosh. Clap them off the field wih another honourable loss.:D
Great culture that New Breed..... But please, continue to get sand in your vagina when someone points out the wooden spoon is all yours...
Look, I'll grant you this. You are a strong team. To hold up all 15 other clubs on the ladder is one mean feat. You should be very proud of yourselves..

Hey what can I say, our achievements own all over Fremantle. We made it to a GF in our 5th season and won a flag in our 6th while I don't think Fremantle had even made a finals appearance to well later on.

3 Premierships
3 North smith medals
2 Brownlow medals

The past is the past and the further back in years you go the less relevance it has to what you are today. You mention team, you should mention club - your current team is a disgrace to the names that built the first 2 premierships.

But atleast you have your memories - most supporters are more concerned with where they are now and will be in the future. Hope your memories are sufficient to keep your arrogance through the many dark years ahead for the weagles - which we all know have just begun. The weagles club this millennium with its honourless and immoral actions (& inactions) has also been an absolute disgrace to the club of old.

Hey what can I say, our achievements own all over Fremantle. We made it to a GF in our 5th season and won a flag in our 6th while I don't think Fremantle had even made a finals appearance to well later on.

Really...? No Really?

I havent heard of this before. It's not been typed on this site before..:rolleyes:

Guess you wish you had a deLorien with a flux capacitor.

The Eagles are shit THIS CYCLE no one is doubting, how ever I must point out to our poor "Red Headed Stepson" cousins down the road that its not even the end of the season yet and your acting like its been a successful year for your flogs.

I strongly suspect Fremantle is about to make a correction ( not unlike any system that is severely out of balance ) and return to their normal way which is undeniably shittier that shitastic.

Fremantle are like a big dirty crap on the ground, earlier on their were pieces of corn to be seen but you still call a crap - crap. Now all the corn is gone and we see nothing but shit that still stinks like last year and still stinks like the first year they were allowed ( wrongfully ) into the AFL.

Fremantle are a perennial shit stain on the competition and will spruik off at any sign of success even if its a few early wins in a season of footy. More of the same is coming and it if something stinks like ass...then its probably ass or what comes out of one.

Ahh SpeKtre - lol. You still believing all the propaganda on the Weagles cycle of mediocrity. Yes there is a cycle, but a club shouldn't have to drop to the total bottom to build again - many clubs don't totally bottom out as the weagles do. There are many factors and to use that is an excuse is just that - an excuse for poor recruiting, player management and development.

Do you truly believe the weagles will get into the top 4 at any time in the future with your entrenched mediocre coach and his "we do things my way - you either agree or you're out" approach, and your current footy departments record of recruitment, player management and development. Oh yes, weagles will make a few changes to the footy department to claim a renewal (of hope for the supporters) but the entrenched leadership will make sure they are just more "yes men". The whole world can see your problems - but not those brainwashed to the Worstfold legend (what legend).

As for Freo - only the blind cannot see that we have massively changed in all aspects of our club and are starting to reap the rewards.

The Eagles are shit THIS CYCLE no one is doubting, how ever I must point out to our poor "Red Headed Stepson" cousins down the road that its not even the end of the season yet and your acting like its been a successful year for your flogs.

I strongly suspect Fremantle is about to make a correction ( not unlike any system that is severely out of balance ) and return to their normal way which is undeniably shittier that shitastic.

Fremantle are like a big dirty crap on the ground, earlier on their were pieces of corn to be seen but you still call a crap - crap. Now all the corn is gone and we see nothing but shit that still stinks like last year and still stinks like the first year they were allowed ( wrongfully ) into the AFL.

Fremantle are a perennial shit stain on the competition and will spruik off at any sign of success even if its a few early wins in a season of footy. More of the same is coming and it if something stinks like ass...then its probably ass or what comes out of one.

So instead of concerning yourself about correcting your own clubs laughable long demise into a basket case you are worried about what Freo' are doing....

West Coast are lucky to have you as a supporter:thumbsu:

So instead of concerning yourself about correcting your own clubs laughable long demise into a basket case you are worried about what Freo' are doing....

West Coast are lucky to have you as a supporter:thumbsu:

You know it! and I know it! and everyone else knows that West Coast shall rise like the Phoenix from the ashes to once again challenge for a flag. Might not be in 2012 like the pundits are saying but eventually we shall prevail.

Fremantle have never done it, don't look like doing it with Pav ( your best ever player ever ) still playing and probably looking at clubs like the Bulldogs and the Saints will probably in all honesty never achieve anything in anyone currently living's lifetime.

Get used to that!

You know it! and I know it! and everyone else knows that West Coast shall rise like the Phoenix from the ashes to once again challenge for a flag. Might not be in 2012 like the pundits are saying but eventually we shall prevail.

Fremantle have never done it, don't look like doing it with Pav ( your best ever player ever ) still playing and probably looking at clubs like the Bulldogs and the Saints will probably in all honesty never achieve anything in anyone currently living's lifetime.

Get used to that!

That Woosh Coast are shit and your desperate deflections are faltering fast ..

Yes, we both know it.

Worse time ever to bottom out. Suck the fat one, champ.

1. You dislike the WC because they will always be a team that takes the premiership cup from the little v.
2. You secretly (or openly on big footy) go for failmantle because you are gay and their colours make you feel warm on the inside.

1. I dislike WCE for their arrogant tossbag supporters (look at that my response is validated by the person I'm responding to) and the BS media coverage they get in Perth;

2. My attitude towards Freo mainly stems from the fact that over the years I've been able sit through their games v the Hawks with their fans and have a laugh regardless of the result (as opposed to WCE f/wit fans who get very narky if we get up for a win including threats of physical stuff. Your gay comment is a perfect illustration of this arrogant attitude).

I've had discussions with supporters of other non WA based clubs and they tend to agree with my sentiments.

Make of it what you will but season 2010 will be remembered as the year that Eagles fans ate a huge slice of humble pie or became the "I don't really watch much AFL anymore" type.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. I dislike WCE for their arrogant tossbag supporters (look at that my response is validated by the person I'm responding to) and the BS media coverage they get in Perth;

2. My attitude towards Freo mainly stems from the fact that over the years I've been able sit through their games v the Hawks with their fans and have a laugh regardless of the result (as opposed to WCE f/wit fans who get very narky if we get up for a win including threats of physical stuff. Your gay comment is a perfect illustration of this arrogant attitude).

I've had discussions with supporters of other non WA based clubs and they tend to agree with my sentiments.

Make of it what you will but season 2010 will be remembered as the year that Eagles fans ate a huge slice of humble pie or became the "I don't really watch much AFL anymore" type.

You are so right. We and other clubs supporters may be passionate about our clubs but we do generally get along and laugh with other supporters no matter the outcome. And yes there has been a lot of laughing at ourselves in our past.

But the vast majority of weagles supporters are truly obnoxious self-righteous twits. Even Weagles hierachcy are the same - it is good to have a competitive ego, but you have to apply it in the right place, not to opposition, media or supporters, but to the actual playing to make yourself perform all the time. At the eagles it is "we are the eagles, the maginificent" which is really self-defeating, obnoxious and self-denying.

That is why weagles are starting to get so much sh1t about their patheticness and it will only increase as :D the weagles patheticness looks certain to last a very long time.

Karma is so satisfying.

You must sit with all the children !! because all the games i have been to that involve the Flogs all i hear is bitching and name calling ( and thats just to their own )

I have also had discussions with so called non wa based clubs and mate they tell me the Flogs are the worst they have come accross ( just as bad as Collingwood ) so why dont you go and suck a chocolate coasted **** because you really are talking SHIT:thumbsu:

You must sit with all the children !! because all the games i have been to that involve the Flogs all i hear is bitching and name calling ( and thats just to their own )

I have also had discussions with so called non wa based clubs and mate they tell me the Flogs are the worst they have come accross ( just as bad as Collingwood ) so why dont you go and suck a chocolate coasted **** because you really are talking SHIT:thumbsu:

want a kleenix..:eek:

Dude, the thing that looks like it could be clicked on with a mouse that says 'Quote' will help you next time.

Fine if you don't agree but I believe that others in here such as huggy_b and Brad_Roo do agree with me. Not saying it's a consensus but it helps prove my point. BTW so does your flog-like response, good work.:thumbsu::thumbsu::eek:

That was a brilliant read, one of the most insightful posts ever. Buy yourself a drink.

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles are shit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back