Eagles by how many?

Remove this Banner Ad

footscore

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 1, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
:p

Hawthorn are one of the slowest teams in the competition and their midfield is where it all starts.
Patterson Stadium has proven to be a headache for this mob and Franklin seems to struggle on genuine quality such as Glass as he's averaged just 2.5 goals in his career against them.

McCauley/Roughead v Cox/Naitanui ;)

Don't even have to mention the quality of their defenders as we know how well they do against big powerful forwards.

Strange how all the talk was nothing but Hawthorn preseason and how great Franklin looks beating up on teams who weren't exactly trying.
Wonder how people will feel after they get embarrassed by the Eagles and find themselves back in the middle of the pack at 2-2 with a trip to York oval and the 'contested ball winning' Swans :D

West Coast Eagles over 39.5 points looks a very juicy bet!

All depends if Kennedys stabs are in the same vein as the first couple of rounds.

Well if Buddy gets an invitation to score he'll be poppin' 'em in like it's a big day out.
You gotta dry up his supply somehow...

There could be the odd Crack opening up in either side. Both teams have a solid Meth-od of moving the ball. Both teams have Weeded out any underperformers, Dusting off any doubt in reaching the 8 (ball).
Both teams Smack of ability and it should be a great game with one team achieving the Ecstasy of winning. Both teams have Budding youngsters, that will put the Acid on the recruiting departments of other AFL teams. If I had a Crystal ball I'd say both teams will be Jack of a boring game and would Crank it up at great Speed.
Hawks to just get over the Line, with West Coast going of the Rails in the last.

Since Travis Tuck is no longer on a line the hawks distribution has been very finely cut making it difficult for the club to reach the dizzying highs that were a direct effect of his potent influence...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There could be the odd Crack opening up in either side. Both teams have a solid Meth-od of moving the ball. Both teams have Weeded out any underperformers, Dusting off any doubt in reaching the 8 (ball).
Both teams Smack of ability and it should be a great game with one team achieving the Ecstasy of winning. Both teams have Budding youngsters, that will put the Acid on the recruiting departments of other AFL teams. If I had a Crystal ball I'd say both teams will be Jack of a boring game and would Crank it up at great Speed.
Hawks to just get over the Line, with West Coast going of the Rails in the last.

Actually, this one's pretty good too.

This is what the Bay should be like. None of these October 2007, October 2009 and October 2011 join date w***ers saying "come at me brah".

Lol, DTF goes huge.

Actually, this one's pretty good too.

This is what the Bay should be like. None of these October 2007, October 2009 and October 2011 join date w***ers saying "come at me brah".

Why you mad brah?

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles by how many?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back