Eagles fans vs Freo fans board

Remove this Banner Ad

TheReason said:
LIGHT THEN DARKNESS

Incoherent, ****** of the year.

Can you not string a sentence together without crying?
errr I was just reacting to what he said and you don't seem to agree so then ******** off if you don't want to defend the club.

LIONS then DAYLIGHT said:
Im leaving this thread i get sick of coasters saying they are going to win the flag every for the next 10 years and how judds going to run for PM and kick 1000 thousand goals in a qtr. FOR ******** SAKE

If you can find where anyone has said anything vaguely along those lines itd be good.

weagles_fan said:
errr I was just reacting to what he said and you don't seem to agree so then ******** off if you don't want to defend the club.

Weagles Fan

I'm on your side.

This was aimed at that Weazle, "Lions Thy Cometh then Plumeth".

Im leaving this thread i get sick of coasters saying they are going to win the flag every for the next 10 years and how judds going to run for PM and kick 1000 thousand goals in a qtr. FOR ******** SAKE

You are leaving cause you can't back yourself up!

Have a beer, have a few, go and get plastered and get it off your chest.

TheReason said:
Weagles Fan

I'm on your side.

This was aimed at that Weazle, "Lions Thy Cometh then Plumeth".
Still better than west coast will ever be. Still havent won a final yet in the last 4 years and u think your going to win a flag. What a JOKE

"I NEED A BEER"

Still better than west coast will ever be. Still havent won a final yet in the last 4 years and u think your going to win a flag. What a JOKE

"I NEED A BEER"

Even at your peak, WC owned you. We have always had the wood on you. Were your bogey side. Thought you would of accepted that by now.

TheReason said:
LIGHT THEN DARKNESS

Incoherent, ****** of the year.

Can you not string a sentence together without crying?

or without saying go and get ********ed.

For the record, none of us have said that.

I think you will find that the WA clubs have a better chance than Brisbane of winning a flag in the next 15 years. At least we have been blooding new players for the past few seasons, not just relying on the same players, who are now starting to retire.

Case and point on the weekend. The young Eagles buried the fogie Lions!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LIGHT THEN DARKNESS

Your Salary Cap reductions (for the Hissy Lions) to every other Club's level of $$$, is going to see you in the Cellar Dwellar Stakes for a while to come.

Enjoy it.

And have a few more beers so you can conveniently pretend that then next ten years is just a bad dream.

LION, you can go and get Stuffed!

How about those same players gave the LIONS 3 FLAGS IN A ROW

Yeah i know which one id take

"I NEED A BEER"

Yes, your team won three flags in a row, and that is something to be very proud of (not going to bother with the whole salary cap issue; there are plenty of Pies supporters around). However, the future isn't looking too good for the Lions, as their stars retire, an inexperienced and unproven younger team comes through. The same thing happened to the Eagles during the dreaded Judge years, but it's starting to get better now. ;)

UNIT said:
Even at your peak, WC owned you. We have always had the wood on you. Were your bogey side. Thought you would of accepted that by now.
I bet at any time during that period if the Lions had played the eagles in a final, the lions would've pounded them unmercifully. It's the difference between H & A and finals. Be best the eagles actually win a final (one final since 1994) first, and kick more than 4 goals, before bagging the lions, who have been in the last 4 GF's with 3 consecutive flags. Think they're entitled to a little down patch. Probably got sick of winning.

Jimthegreat said:
I bet at any time during that period if the Lions had played the eagles in a final, the lions would've pounded them unmercifully. It's the difference between H & A and finals. Be best the eagles actually win a final (one final since 1994) first, and kick more than 4 goals, before bagging the lions, who have been in the last 4 GF's with 3 consecutive flags. Think they're entitled to a little down patch. Probably got sick of winning.

At least there is one sane poster on big footy

"I NEED A BEER"

Bestbird said:
Is that how Carlton fans have been feeling for the last 3 years
16 premierships, equal best. You have good times, bad times but a big 16!!! I've been spoiled in my time, I've seen 8. Even this year, for what it's worth, we may still win more silverware than the eagles. And who did we beat on the process. Some side that lost another final because they couldn't take the in-close pressure. Admittedly I'd prefer the season proper and I'm sure that will be the obvious comeback (and fair enough), but it's better than nothing and at least silverware. wouldn't you like some?!!

Jimthegreat said:
16 premierships, equal best. You have good times, bad times but a big 16!!! I've been spoiled in my time, I've seen 8. Even this year, for what it's worth, we may still win more silverware than the eagles. And who did we beat on the process. Some side that lost another final because they couldn't take the in-close pressure. Admittedly I'd prefer the season proper and I'm sure that will be the obvious comeback (and fair enough), but it's better than nothing and at least silverware. wouldn't you like some?!!
Authentic silverware is what we are hoping for come 1st of October.

Jimthegreat said:

The main reasons you won the Wiz final was due to inside 50 effeciency not in-close pressure (might have been a different story if Cox was playing)

Unfortunatley your team apparently relies on Fevola and Whithnall having days out during a game to win as in the Wiz cup games and the last quarter against Essendon this year

Relying on these two "models of consistancy" to win games won't get your team into the 8 to earn any more silverware in the near future

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles fans vs Freo fans board

Remove this Banner Ad

Back