Collingwood 1.05
Brisbane 20.00

Sydney 2.25
St Kilda 1.80

Port 3.80
WBD 1.35

Melbourne 2.00
Richmond 2.00

A few closer markets this round, so people should be able to find value. Hawks faves only due to Carlton having to make the trip back from the West Coast. Should be some good betting match-ups.

Whoever backs North at $1.33 should be locked up and have all their accounts frozen because they are a danger to society :eek:

Agreed North are shorter than they should be. I wouldnt be backing them at $1.33 with your money.

Having said that though, they will still probably win. The 2 times we have played Freo in Melbourne in the past 8 years we have beaten them. I also dont think they have anyone who will be able to go with Petrie.

When Freo beat us in round 4, we were coming off the back of a trip to Perth, a smashing by the pies and straight off the bye, which early on was a bad thing but now as the season gets longer i feel it will give our young squad a much needed rest and we will come out firing, knowing that if we win our last 3 games we make finals.

Wheres the argument for Freo? Their form of late is worse than Norths. We took it up to Carlton at Etihad, then took it up to the Hawks a week later. Freo have been smashed by those two teams in the last 4 weeks, and both games were at Patersons. Their only win of note this year has been Sydney at the SCG. Granted we havent had any fantastic wins either. Freo are clutching at straws playing an underdone Sandi and thinking about bringing back Mundy who will also be underdone. North too strong and will win, but at $1.33 just a touch too short for my money. $1.50-60.

I also take heart that Goodesy has picked Freo as value, considering all of his value bets last week bar 1 got smashed! Hope you loaded up on Richmond mate!

I think I was more wrong with the Geelong game than the Richmond one because I didn't actually say you should commit suicide! I said its suicide to back them against anyone at the moment! Dont twist my words! You did have Adelaide Correct but I was right about GC being shot so lets just call it even...:eek:
I never said you said I should commit suicide. But backing a side that wins isn't like suicide either!

I didn't take Gold Coast as they lost all value. Melbourne and ST Kilda lost so small profit.

I guess you didnt take Freo either then! You rattle off 5 value bets, you claim you are going to have a go at all of them, 1 gets up and you claim a small profit.. Must be one hell of a bookie! Just kidding mate, at least you're having a crack and putting it out there i suppose..

For the record i'll be taking Hawthorn at the line multied with Adelaide U/39 this week for $4.09 at centrebet

I guess you didnt take Freo either then! You rattle off 5 value bets, you claim you are going to have a go at all of them, 1 gets up and you claim a small profit.. Must be one hell of a bookie! Just kidding mate, at least you're having a crack and putting it out there i suppose..

For the record i'll be taking Hawthorn at the line multied with Adelaide U/39 this week for $4.09 at centrebet

If I made my bets on Monday I would have.

I usually wait until teams are announced though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo 14.28
Pies 1.07

Hawks 1.26
Dogs 3.45

Cats 1.11
Swans 10.00

StK 1.70
Roos 2.44

Lions 4.35
WC 1.30

Crows 1.33