East Fremantle Sharks Supporters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Always been a few locals who have wanted EF out of Moss St. Agree about the 9 disruptions per year comment mate, and to think crowd numbers are way down compared to the "disruptance" of EF playing at Moss St back in the 80's/90's for the non footy approving locals.

I guess EFFC are hanging on to play at the new complex, so they can raise their 2023 premiership flag this year, instead of next, whilst they are still reigning premiers. Will look a bit odd and anticlimactic if they did it in 2025....especially if EF don't make finals in 2024 to defend their flag.

The Cl loss was a huge dent into EF defence aspirations......still time and thank fudge EF have a decent %.....but that 4 pt penalty might come back to bite big time me thinks at the finishing line for finals footy qualification.

Last edited:
Perth at MRP on Sat, the Demons will have their tails well n truly up after that WP win.....and so will their FF in Clarke after his 8 goal haul last weekend. Not a good time to lose the skipper, but in saying that Jupp has had a few bags kicked on him this year....and Marlin is a great replacement for Jupp I reckon.

Joyce sounds like he is out as well, but EF do have great depth in their mids, with McDonald playing well in the reserves and the likes of Cleaver and Baskerville having spells off half back. Would like to see one of Meade or Murphy back....even both...as both are under rated and quality footballers.

BMcGuire or Walker's outside zip is needed as well, can see Schoenfeld making way TBH. The big bodies of HMarsh and Jansen will be needed to combat the likes of Constable and Thompson from Perth at the contest. Should be a good midfield battle between the two sides.

Considering Perth only lost by 4 pts last time they met, and Constable, Avery and Clarke weren't playing, I can see why the Perth fans will be optimistic with securing the win on Sat. Hopefully a few changes in personnel, could see EF intent return, as there were a few passengers v Cl last weekend.

No Jupp, so a compulsory 3 week minimum respite for the skipper, if it's a head knock. Marlin comes in as expected to FB and Joyce is out with a few potential replacements on the bench.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back