East Fremantle Sharks Supporters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Its a Town of East Fremantle facility. They control and manage it and put in a lot of money.
Not just the oval but everything there
Very small council with a tiny minority who always be a pain in the ass.
Its a Town of East Fremantle facility. They control and manage it and put in a lot of money.
Not just the oval but everything there
Time to move.

This is from one of the councillors electoral statements. No idea who is so actively against us

My priorities are issues important to Plympton residents, particularly planned developments,
traffic management and parking. Similarly I will take a strong interest in the Oval
redevelopment and other issues affecting our Town.

Murdock, Baskerville and Jansen top 3 in the Lynn on Friday night. 2nd Lynn for Murdock, well deserved.

A few of the retired boys have dropped off EF playing list, as well as a couple reserves premiership players.....all expected losses.....with Strnadica coming on....no doubt with more ins and outs to come.

Cockburn Arc or Fremantle oval.

Let the East Fremantle council for a white elephant.
Fremantle oval sounds good. It’s not like they haven’t shared the oval before and could add a bit more spice to derby days. Fk EF council, they’re just being a…holes. I think we could get more revenue there than at a an oval without fencing, without real council support and wouldn’t really be giving a home ground feeling.

Fremantle oval sounds good. It’s not like they haven’t shared the oval before and could add a bit more spice to derby days. Fk EF council, they’re just being a…holes. I think we could get more revenue there than at a an oval without fencing, without real council support and wouldn’t really be giving a home ground feeling.
Sent emails to the Mayor and Deputy Mayor. Mayor seems reasonable but the deputy mayor isn’t.

As for the fence, my local club has a fence in outer Melbourne. They have it the gates unlocked during the week and on game day they have the gates locked.

I really don’t see the issue apart from dog crap on the oval. Which isn’t an issue at Pakenham.

Remove this Banner Ad

East Fremantle Sharks Supporters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back