Eastern Conference - 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Im sure if we made a combined ACT side as yous have done in the NT I'm sure we would be very competitive also. We're already through to next week you's hav'nt even made it through yet and yous are running your mouths. See how you's go against an SANFL< VFL or WAFL side. Illettis your best player and struggled to get a game at Port haha. Has he told you about his indesgretion at Belco??
Ainlie are ACTAFL champions this year and will be NEAFL champion by next saturday
NT is a horrible/filthy place so the thinder getting up this week would hopefully put a smile on a few degenerates faces

**** you are a moron.

We have the best weather in the world here mate. :thumbsu:

A tropical paradise, compared to a cold as **** shithole. :thumbsu:

I hope you're on the team sheet correctly, because you seem to have trouble writing your own club's name, let alone your own. :thumbsu:

P.S. I believe the Thunder did take East Perth to within a kick.

They'll be fresh! Barely a contest today.

While I don't think Snorkle should come here and gloat about his northern league being superior (shows a lack of class and becomes open to a possible mask of egg) it does make me wonder what preparations Ainslie have in place for the coming week.

Carrot lamp - was anything discussed re Ainslie week ahead?

Did this upcoming game take away from some of the usual celebrations after a GF win?

Will they take the game as seriously as the Swans game?

Being a new concept Im interested on the approach from Chris Rourke.

AFC 2 can you also shed any light on the above?

Abh - there was a bit said about it before the match, just regarding the logistics of the travel arrangement should either northern conference team have won, but that was about it.

As was mentioned above, there isn't any mad Monday this week, and it will be very strange to go back to training two days after a gf win. I'm not 100% sold on the idea of a gf between the two winners, but we will see how it goes next week I suppose. NT should be very tough opposition though.

We will be taking it very seriously, so no excuses there. As for the token premiership comment above - you're a joke. We won fair and square on the day, deal with it.

Im sure if we made a combined ACT side as yous have done in the NT I'm sure we would be very competitive also. We're already through to next week you's hav'nt even made it through yet and yous are running your mouths. See how you's go against an SANFL< VFL or WAFL side. Illettis your best player and struggled to get a game at Port haha. Has he told you about his indesgretion at Belco??
Ainlie are ACTAFL champions this year and will be NEAFL champion by next saturday
NT is a horrible/filthy place so the thinder getting up this week would hopefully put a smile on a few degenerates faces

Boys or should I say Girls settle down, take a chill pill, or two I dont even follow the the NT Thunder but I sure do respect them, I am not as stupid as you people from the south of Sydney that think that a little hamlet of the ACT with 6 fairly competitive sides can come anywere close to the speed and skills of your Northern Cousins of the NT.

I really understand the unequell balance of the current comp - you guys get the Sh!t smashed out of you each week by the Sydney Swans and soon to be the GW Giants and our QLD by the NT Thunder - until one or two or three weeks through out the year a little miracale happens and we might beat them - great feeling at the time for all but at the end of the year it means nothing.

If anybody thought a little hamlet within the Brisbane city suburbs could beat a state side then gee we all should look for those little fairys at the end of the path at the garden.

Take nothing away from the NT Thunder and their win (or should I say smashing of a real competitive side) today - Murray Davis is a very astute coach - some might say he is too good for his current role in this comp and should move up in the world, he was never going to accept a failure (which in his eyes is a loss this year) from this current group of players after last year, to see the hurt for the group and himself that he took back to Darwin after losing the elimination final in the final AFLQ Competition last year to Mt Gravatt was enough to convince me that this team was then going to be part of a dynisty that will go unchallenged untill the NT Thunder join a not so sucsseful current AFL Club from Melbourne or Adeliade to form our number twenty side in the AFL competition (once Tasmania become our number nineteen). So sit back and enjoy the name of the Teritorians from the North who will dominate our competition for the next however many years it takes for them to be part of the real AFL competition.

While I don't think Snorkle should come here and gloat about his northern league being superior (shows a lack of class and becomes open to a possible mask of egg) it does make me wonder what preparations Ainslie have in place for the coming week.

Carrot lamp - was anything discussed re Ainslie week ahead?

Did this upcoming game take away from some of the usual celebrations after a GF win?

Will they take the game as seriously as the Swans game?

Being a new concept Im interested on the approach from Chris Rourke.

AFC 2 can you also shed any light on the above?

A Bit High,

or Pokermon hero can you shed anything on it?

I am not having a crack, as you put it at your comp we need you just as you need us - I am just stating the obvious - to date I have not seen anything that makes me think that your style of play can be judged as superiour to ours - how many cross confrences games did you guys win this year ?????? When your game and your sides speak I will listen, but until then catch up with the game or shut up - talk is cheap actions are the things that are counted - Qld to my recolection took a fair few more of the 4 points on offer this year me thinks, just because you are closer to the birth of the game in Melbourne than us in QLD and cousins further North, it dosen't give you or you region the right be thinking that you are higher than mighty.

Boys or should I say Girls settle down, take a chill pill, or two I dont even follow the the NT Thunder but I sure do respect them, I am not as stupid as you people from the south of Sydney that think that a little hamlet of the ACT with 6 fairly competitive sides can come anywere close to the speed and skills of your Northern Cousins of the NT.

I really understand the unequell balance of the current comp - you guys get the Sh!t smashed out of you each week by the Sydney Swans and soon to be the GW Giants and our QLD by the NT Thunder - until one or two or three weeks through out the year a little miracale happens and we might beat them - great feeling at the time for all but at the end of the year it means nothing.

If anybody thought a little hamlet within the Brisbane city suburbs could beat a state side then gee we all should look for those little fairys at the end of the path at the garden.

Take nothing away from the NT Thunder and their win (or should I say smashing of a real competitive side) today - Murray Davis is a very astute coach - some might say he is too good for his current role in this comp and should move up in the world, he was never going to accept a failure (which in his eyes is a loss this year) from this current group of players after last year, to see the hurt for the group and himself that he took back to Darwin after losing the elimination final in the final AFLQ Competition last year to Mt Gravatt was enough to convince me that this team was then going to be part of a dynisty that will go unchallenged untill the NT Thunder join a not so sucsseful current AFL Club from Melbourne or Adeliade to form our number twenty side in the AFL competition (once Tasmania become our number nineteen). So sit back and enjoy the name of the Teritorians from the North who will dominate our competition for the next however many years it takes for them to be part of the real AFL competition.

mate what you said had a lot of truth amongst it,the situation with the swans and now gws is very frustrating and very much drains any credibility or pride the ACTAFL ever had. with east coast and sydney uni coming in one can only pray that the afl creates an AFLressies comp and sydney and gws be rid of our once proud comp.

But don't think for a second we will lay down untill then.
We will buy all of your good players to ensure at least ainslie is superior to anyone in QLD.

Up ya bum

mate what you said had a lot of truth amongst it,the situation with the swans and now gws is very frustrating and very much drains any credibility or pride the ACTAFL ever had. with east coast and sydney uni coming in one can only pray that the afl creates an AFLressies comp and sydney and gws be rid of our once proud comp.

Pokemonhero, - sorry about the lenght of this post but please read it to the end.

At last we can agree on something - I can see you are just a keen footy supporter like most of us on this site (with sometimes differing opinions which is IMO very healthy)

The NEAFL was set up only for the 4 AFL Club Reserve sides GWS-Sydney Swans- GC-17 and Brisbane Lions only and dont think their was any other motive - AFL caring about the minior leauges Na - never not in this life time. They are currently pulling the SANFL apart with their player restrictions.

The thing above all was when they sold the NEAFL to the remaining current Canberra and Qld Sides, it was about lifting the bar of the AFL Competiton in the Eastern and Northern States of Australia, its simple selling statigey when egoes kick in and we as clubs wanting the next level say yeh we want to be part of this we can do it.

The bar has been lifted in my opinion in Qld and you guys are the only ones as judges that can make that assesment if the same has happened in the ACT.

The reason our bar has gone up is because our current Qld sides have been told they have got two years to prove their worth as a NEAFL Northern side, as all licenses will be subject to a reveue after this period.

(Cairns or a Nth Qld side has been rumoured to be a part of the comp in the not to distant future, same as an Albury Woodonga team has been romoured in your comp no doubt) this is just to keep us on our toes.

We like you guys have seven true AFLQ - NEAFL sides playing in this current competition 3 from the Gold Coast and 4 from Brisbane and two AFL reserve sides that treat the comp like Sh!t and one red hot State side, NT Thunder - who after today are our current Premiers and will be for many years to come - Like you, all of our sides are from around a 100km of distance from each other so we have seven sides fighting for existance - some with money most without, but all who play and who are involved are very passionate about their club and their standing in the pecking order of where they stand in the sceme of things.

No club wants to go backwards but some clubs need to go forward and this is the great deliemar for us as a competition.

If IMO the Swans had of gone a week later in the AFL finals series then the Eastern NEAFL G/F may have had a different outcome (I am not saying that Anslie did not deserve the flag this year as you can only play what side and what tactics that are given on the day) history and efforts show Anslie are the Eastern NEAFL Premiers and well done to them and all who are associated with them.

Just as if the GC - Suns had have been fair dinkum and their senior group had (through luck instead of poor player management) played finals this year that their reserve side who finished third in our Northern comp would have given it, our comp a shake (unfortunitly for us all they, the whole playing group booked their end of season trip to Thailand on our Peliminary final day) is that a fair dinkum outcome or what does that tell you?

You guys have two sleeping Giants (pardon the pun) in the Afl within your region and conference who if either side win enough games to get to the AFL finals then their reserves will keep playing through and may be a chance to win it this will be the only thing that will make them comptitive and if they dont they won't - for them no big deal - we just like you have two AFL sides as well in the same boat and this as proven through the years with one side this will never change.

The one thing that we have got (and this is not sour grapes from me) that you have not is a complete state side - The NT Thunder a junior AFL side in waiting in their own right - and after today and their clinical disection of a two time back to back premiership side in Morningside, I am thinking whats wrong with second it ain't so bad, second could be the new first - fairness is gone - long live the best.

Pokemonhero, - sorry about the lenght of this post but please read it to the end.

At last we can agree on something - I can see you are just a keen footy supporter like most of us on this site (with sometimes differing opinions which is IMO very healthy)

The NEAFL was set up only for the 4 AFL Club Reserve sides GWS-Sydney Swans- GC-17 and Brisbane Lions only and dont think their was any other motive - AFL caring about the minior leauges Na - never not in this life time. They are currently pulling the SANFL apart with their player restrictions.

The thing above all was when they sold the NEAFL to the remaining current Canberra and Qld Sides, it was about lifting the bar of the AFL Competiton in the Eastern and Northern States of Australia, its simple selling statigey when egoes kick in and we as clubs wanting the next level say yeh we want to be part of this we can do it.

The bar has been lifted in my opinion in Qld and you guys are the only ones as judges that can make that assesment if the same has happened in the ACT.

The reason our bar has gone up is because our current Qld sides have been told they have got two years to prove their worth as a NEAFL Northern side, as all licenses will be subject to a reveue after this period.

(Cairns or a Nth Qld side has been rumoured to be a part of the comp in the not to distant future, same as an Albury Woodonga team has been romoured in your comp no doubt) this is just to keep us on our toes.

We like you guys have seven true AFLQ - NEAFL sides playing in this current competition 3 from the Gold Coast and 4 from Brisbane and two AFL reserve sides that treat the comp like Sh!t and one red hot State side, NT Thunder - who after today are our current Premiers and will be for many years to come - Like you, all of our sides are from around a 100km of distance from each other so we have seven sides fighting for existance - some with money most without, but all who play and who are involved are very passionate about their club and their standing in the pecking order of where they stand in the sceme of things.

No club wants to go backwards but some clubs need to go forward and this is the great deliemar for us as a competition.

If IMO the Swans had of gone a week later in the AFL finals series then the Eastern NEAFL G/F may have had a different outcome (I am not saying that Anslie did not deserve the flag this year as you can only play what side and what tactics that are given on the day) history and efforts show Anslie are the Eastern NEAFL Premiers and well done to them and all who are associated with them.

Just as if the GC - Suns had have been fair dinkum and their senior group had (through luck instead of poor player management) played finals this year that their reserve side who finished third in our Northern comp would have given it, our comp a shake (unfortunitly for us all they, the whole playing group booked their end of season trip to Thailand on our Peliminary final day) is that a fair dinkum outcome or what does that tell you?

You guys have two sleeping Giants (pardon the pun) in the Afl within your region and conference who if either side win enough games to get to the AFL finals then their reserves will keep playing through and may be a chance to win it this will be the only thing that will make them comptitive and if they dont they won't - for them no big deal - we just like you have two AFL sides as well in the same boat and this as proven through the years with one side this will never change.

The one thing that we have got (and this is not sour grapes from me) that you have not is a complete state side - The NT Thunder a junior AFL side in waiting in their own right - and after today and their clinical disection of a two time back to back premiership side in Morningside, I am thinking whats wrong with second it ain't so bad, second could be the new first - fairness is gone - long live the best.

Very very good post.

The problem with any NT side, is that they have never fitted in to any other comp. Obviously with our seasons, it doesn't work well.

But NT (rep) sides have always been below the level of the SANFL or WAFL sides, but above teams from other comps.

This year's performance idicates that really, the NT is not far off the standard of the clubs playing in these competitions (WAFL and SANFL). I don't think that has happened before.

But with the Clontarf academy working magic (you could almost make a case the Thunder are a Clontarf alumni side, not a state side), and the awareness and willingness to look at opportunities and talent in remote communities, the system and the talent will only get better.

With Wadeye and Katherine being brought into the NTFL, and the talent on Groote Eylandt for instance, there is much more untapped talent out there that will become visible.

Obviously, the long term goal for Darwin should be an AFL team. Pre-seasons during the wet season would be harsh, but with the demographic predictions, and the business development, that should be the eventual goal. The amount of talent in the AFL from the NT is enough to fill a competitive side as it is.

So that should be the long term goal. But I agree, it isn't fair, but for the meantime, I'm not sure what can be looked at?

The opportunities, motivations and pathways this is providing, is unreal, and I don't think that should be forgotten. Because there is so much good to come out of greater football exposure for the Territory.

Cheers.

i dont care if hughes had won 27 premierships, he is still a sh!t bloke and heard a rumour off a mate in victoria and apparently his dad is his uncle... weirdo

What kind of a person are you to come a football forum where your identity is unknown and say that kind of rubbish about a players old man.. As a person who knows Ben pritty well i would be first to put my hand up and say that "yes" in terms of his off field behaviour Ben has made a few bad decisions but in terms of his on field stuff he is a leader of the footy club, he sets a high standard in terms of the amount and quality of training that he does, he is constantly watching the video reviews and asking advice of all the coaches.. He is a unique individual and thats what makes him who he is. Im sure that Ben will learn from those few bad decisions that he has made with his off field behavior but lets just remember that the guy is only 23yro and im 100% sure that one day Ben will become a fantastic captain of what ever football team he is playing at and maybe evan one day a coach.. i just think its rubbish how you come on here and bag out his old man like that, fair enough if you want to come on here and get stuck into him about his football after all thats why this forum exists. If i was Ben and i came on this forum and saw that i would be pritty dissapointed expecially if it was coming from someone who dosnt know Ben or his Old man from a bar of soap..

What kind of a person are you to come a football forum where your identity is unknown and say that kind of rubbish about a players old man.. As a person who knows Ben pritty well i would be first to put my hand up and say that "yes" in terms of his off field behaviour Ben has made a few bad decisions but in terms of his on field stuff he is a leader of the footy club, he sets a high standard in terms of the amount and quality of training that he does, he is constantly watching the video reviews and asking advice of all the coaches.. He is a unique individual and thats what makes him who he is. Im sure that Ben will learn from those few bad decisions that he has made with his off field behavior but lets just remember that the guy is only 23yro and im 100% sure that one day Ben will become a fantastic captain of what ever football team he is playing at and maybe evan one day a coach.. i just think its rubbish how you come on here and bag out his old man like that, fair enough if you want to come on here and get stuck into him about his football after all thats why this forum exists. If i was Ben and i came on this forum and saw that i would be pritty dissapointed expecially if it was coming from someone who dosnt know Ben or his Old man from a bar of soap..[/quote]

Im actually pretty happy that i dont know him... If you are that worried about what someone writes on a forum then you have issues. chill out champion..

Is james bennett going to return from SA to coach belconnen? Also, i am still trying to get my head around the tigers coaching appointment, seems so bizzare. Heard a wisper that pav is pretty unhappy and is looking to get on the move. ABH?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am not having a crack, as you put it at your comp we need you just as you need us - I am just stating the obvious - to date I have not seen anything that makes me think that your style of play can be judged as superiour to ours - how many cross confrences games did you guys win this year ?????? When your game and your sides speak I will listen, but until then catch up with the game or shut up - talk is cheap actions are the things that are counted - Qld to my recolection took a fair few more of the 4 points on offer this year me thinks, just because you are closer to the birth of the game in Melbourne than us in QLD and cousins further North, it dosen't give you or you region the right be thinking that you are higher than mighty.

Mt Gravatt beat Queanbeyan
Morningside beat Eastlake
Suns Reserves lost to Swans Reserves
Lions Reserves beat GWS
Suns Reserves lost to GWS
Lions Reserves lost to Swans Reserves
Southport beat Ainslie
Broadbeach lost to Eastlake
Labrador lost to Ainslie
NT Thunder beat GWS
Lions Reserves lost to GWS
Suns Reserves beat Swans Reserves
Redland beat Tuggeranong
Aspley beat Belconnen
NT Thunder lost to GWS
Southport beat Queanbeyan
Suns Reserves beat GWS

Northern Conference 10 Eastern Conference 8

Oooh domination! I'm quaking in my boots.

What kind of a person are you to come a football forum where your identity is unknown and say that kind of rubbish about a players old man.. As a person who knows Ben pritty well i would be first to put my hand up and say that "yes" in terms of his off field behaviour Ben has made a few bad decisions but in terms of his on field stuff he is a leader of the footy club, he sets a high standard in terms of the amount and quality of training that he does, he is constantly watching the video reviews and asking advice of all the coaches.. He is a unique individual and thats what makes him who he is. Im sure that Ben will learn from those few bad decisions that he has made with his off field behavior but lets just remember that the guy is only 23yro and im 100% sure that one day Ben will become a fantastic captain of what ever football team he is playing at and maybe evan one day a coach.. i just think its rubbish how you come on here and bag out his old man like that, fair enough if you want to come on here and get stuck into him about his football after all thats why this forum exists. If i was Ben and i came on this forum and saw that i would be pritty dissapointed expecially if it was coming from someone who dosnt know Ben or his Old man from a bar of soap..

Ah, here we go again. The old September argument that Ben Hughes is only young so give him time to mature. This is the same comment year after year. Lets just agree that the man can play football! But at the end of the day he has the brain maturity of a disabled orphaned toddler..........oh and also that his Dad's his uncle.

What kind of a person are you to come a football forum where your identity is unknown and say that kind of rubbish about a players old man.. As a person who knows Ben pritty well i would be first to put my hand up and say that "yes" in terms of his off field behaviour Ben has made a few bad decisions but in terms of his on field stuff he is a leader of the footy club, he sets a high standard in terms of the amount and quality of training that he does, he is constantly watching the video reviews and asking advice of all the coaches.. He is a unique individual and thats what makes him who he is. Im sure that Ben will learn from those few bad decisions that he has made with his off field behavior but lets just remember that the guy is only 23yro and im 100% sure that one day Ben will become a fantastic captain of what ever football team he is playing at and maybe evan one day a coach.. i just think its rubbish how you come on here and bag out his old man like that, fair enough if you want to come on here and get stuck into him about his football after all thats why this forum exists. If i was Ben and i came on this forum and saw that i would be pritty dissapointed expecially if it was coming from someone who dosnt know Ben or his Old man from a bar of soap..[/quote]

Im actually pretty happy that i dont know him... If you are that worried about what someone writes on a forum then you have issues. chill out champion..

Is james bennett going to return from SA to coach belconnen? Also, i am still trying to get my head around the tigers coaching appointment, seems so bizzare. Heard a wisper that pav is pretty unhappy and is looking to get on the move. ABH?

Klemke Bizarre appointment? what about his first recruit... Ryan Blundell

We have been given last night and today to celebrate yesterdays win.
recovery tomorrow night then training as per usuall.
Mad monday celebrations will happen next week as a result of the 2nd grand final.

Damn shame Ainslie won, the worst team of the old ACTAFL, and they had to hit an injury ravaged and player penalised Swans Reserves in the GF.

As you can tell, I hate Ainslie with passion, and have done so since I moved to the ACT in 1981.

If the competition is serious, the Swans should be able to field their best teams, and not forced into a system where they have to leave players out to even up the competition.

Damn shame Ainslie won, the worst team of the old ACTAFL, and they had to hit an injury ravaged and player penalised Swans Reserves in the GF.

As you can tell, I hate Ainslie with passion, and have done so since I moved to the ACT in 1981.

If the competition is serious, the Swans should be able to field their best teams, and not forced into a system where they have to leave players out to even up the competition.

Is it only in this League, Are Melbourne feeder clubs restricted?

Mt Gravatt beat Queanbeyan
Morningside beat Eastlake
Suns Reserves lost to Swans Reserves
Lions Reserves beat GWS
Suns Reserves lost to GWS
Southport beat Ainslie
Broadbeach lost to Eastlake
Labrador lost to Ainslie
NT Thunder beat GWS
Lions Reserves lost to GWS
Suns Reserves beat Swans Reserves
Redland beat Tuggeranong
Aspley beat Belconnen
NT Thunder lost to GWS
Southport beat Queanbeyan
Suns Reserves beat GWS

Northern Conference 10 Eastern Conference 8

Oooh domination! I'm quaking in my boots.

Grimlock,

Take the AFL Reserve sides out of the equation as who knows what their agenda is (it certainly isint to play very worthy finals footy that's a given) and who really cares, you will note from the above that the tale of the tape is very one sided 6 to Northern and 3 to Eastern and I am counting and giving you the game the NT Thunder lost to GWS when I think they got the bus driver to suit up for the game as they were that depleted.

Sh!t in your boots for all I care as the crap comming out of our Capital (nothing really changes does it) from idiots like you just shows me how one sided and feeble you as a so called footy supporter are - I am sure that there are some real supporters down there but gee they dont row their own boat like the idiots recently read on this blog - the comments I have been making in regard to the standard of footy in the Canberra Valley going down hill since its heady days is very obvious - or is it that the Northern Game has overtaken yours while you were all patting each other on the back thinking that we were kidding ourselves if we could ever challenge the great ACT AFL game - have a teaspoon of cement champ and harden up.

Your great back to back Premiership side gets to play a game of footy this weekend against a state side - a side that us here in the north relish playing when we get the chance as they are the benchmark in our comp in only three years in the making.

Depending on how many frothies the boys had after yesterdays game, I will say NT by by 10 goals and its being played in a location not known for the Thunder's winning prowless over the past three years.

Grimlock,

Take the AFL Reserve sides out of the equation as who knows what their agenda is (it certainly isint to play very worthy finals footy that's a given) and who really cares, you will note from the above that the tale of the tape is very one sided 6 to Northern and 3 to Eastern and I am counting and giving you the game the NT Thunder lost to GWS when I think they got the bus driver to suit up for the game as they were that depleted.

Sh!t in your boots for all I care as the crap comming out of our Capital (nothing really changes does it) from idiots like you just shows me how one sided and feeble you as a so called footy supporter are - I am sure that there are some real supporters down there but gee they dont row their own boat like the idiots recently read on this blog - the comments I have been making in regard to the standard of footy in the Canberra Valley going down hill since its heady days is very obvious - or is it that the Northern Game has overtaken yours while you were all patting each other on the back thinking that we were kidding ourselves if we could ever challenge the great ACT AFL game - have a teaspoon of cement champ and harden up.

Your great back to back Premiership side gets to play a game of footy this weekend against a state side - a side that us here in the north relish playing when we get the chance as they are the benchmark in our comp in only three years in the making.

Depending on how many frothies the boys had after yesterdays game, I will say NT by by 10 goals and its being played in a location not known for the Thunder's winning prowless over the past three years.

hey snorkel i heard you mum is your uncle and your dad eats grass. weirdo

by the way i think you left the tap on coz your street is flooded

If hughesy was appointed captain i would personally walk

Have spoken to Pav on a semi regular basis and unhappy would not be the way I would describe him. He is disapointed which is a natural reaction but as I mentioned in a previous post, he has been kept up to speed with proceedings. He actually was involved in the process and Pav’s desire for the Tigers to succeed far outweighs his own ambitions of taking over the senior job.

Klemke Bizarre appointment? what about his first recruit... Ryan Blundell

Klemke is not even here until later in the year so I doubt his first recruit is a guy from Gungahlin.

And Snorkle, lets just say that something completely out of your wildest dreams occurs and Ainslie win this weekend, will you man up and congratulate them on this thread or just make excuses.

And will you then spend more time on your own board than ours as you seem pretty obsessed with us ATM.

Remove this Banner Ad

Eastern Conference - 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back