Eddie Betts should be a demon. >>>> the over-rated Stokes of Handbaggers

Remove this Banner Ad

Bandwagon2010

Team Captain
Jan 13, 2010
Top of the Town
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Eddie Betts gets an unfair run around these parts too often, as opposed to other over-rated chumps like Matthew Stokes who likes to ride the coat-tails of some of those hard-working forwards the cats have got, you know chappy, moon-dog and tommmaaaaahawk!

Eddie who has previously been a great backup act to the mighty Fev in years gone by, will now be a one-man show and look, while its been said he has gone missing at times– in the big ticket games the Blues have recently played, he certainly provides a guiding light of leadership for the younger blues outfit.

One could argue that Stokes has never been found. Stokes was dropped for the grand final last year after being selected, but not appearing in the previous year’s grand final and he will not be able to break back into the seniors again in 2010.

I for one, believe Eddie will kick more goals this season in a shaky Blues outfit, than Stokes will get kicks.

Eddie Betts is the sort of demon I wish was playing here with us at Melbourne!

Betts >>>>>>> Stokes

Stokes is as soft as they come thank god we dont have to fight a war when peahearts like him are running around

he belongs at the handbaggery i am banning him from our cassey super stadium

Mr Rude's theory that BW2010 is in fact the unlisted former poster My Blues is starting to make a whole lot of sense...

Eddie would be snapped up by any Club on the go.

The other rabbit wouldn't be hit by an Impreza, he jumps out of the way so quick.

Question is: is that Pussy Handbag Culure. Or not?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BW2010 - while I still believe Betts is a useless ****ing **** from Carltank, it appears you may have a case on who is the better package in comparison to Stokes based on todays events.

Remove this Banner Ad

Eddie Betts should be a demon. >>>> the over-rated Stokes of Handbaggers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back