Eddie Betts

What do you think of the AFC recruiting Eddie Betts?

• Yes, $500k is fine

Votes: 205 61.6%
  • Yes, but we're paying too much

Votes: 64 19.2%
  • No, not worth the money

Votes: 45 13.5%
  • No, just do not want at any price.

Votes: 19 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You seem to suffer from COD by entering this thread allegedly calling your source and the feeling the need to tell everyone without much information.
Before u go and embarress yourself I suggest you read every post. What more can I say. Ive said how I know the insider. Ive told the people here only the stuff I hear. What more would you like? The colour of his Eddies undies or what his favourite food is. Ill get straight onto it!

Before u go and embarress yourself I suggest you read every post. What more can I say. Ive said how I know the insider. Ive told the people here only the stuff I hear. What more would you like? The colour of his Eddies undies or what his favourite food is. Ill get straight onto it!

I believe you are doing a good enough job of it yourself

I just don't want you to lose contact with a person who is telling you things not realising you are posting them straight on BF.

Dude. If your info is spot on... Then aren't you putting your sources job/position at risk?

I don't think so. No one would know who is telling me this info. He relays to me and no one else as far as I know. He knows Im sharing this info on the proviso I don't reveal who he is (same situation as FAITH on here).
he knows.

Out of curiosity... Do the club know?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been a while between innings for me.. but i've heard betts is essentially signed sealed and delivered from my source who is family of carlton football royalty.

Big win for us, finally getting the player type we have lacked (in my living memory).

Forward line will be very interesting if everyone is fit and firing next year

Been a while between innings for me.. but i've heard betts is essentially signed sealed and delivered from my source who is family of carlton football royalty.

Big win for us, finally getting the player type we have lacked (in my living memory).

Geez I would loved to have had Tex fit and firing from R1 with Betts picking over the ball as it hits the ground.

If we got a soft draw for the first 5-10 rounds, it will help us. I hope our tough games are in the second half of the season.

Here is to hoping we have the MFC and GWS in the first few games.

Of the Kernahan Dynasty per chance?

no but in a same/similar era. I don't want to give too much info regarding them for obvious reasons, but you're thereabouts the ballpark with kerns

Until I saw Betts in the baggy blue crows shorts meandering in the forward pocket at AO I wont be happy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Eddie Betts

Back