Eddie McGuire - Knobhead of colossal proportions.

How do you feel about Eddie McGuire?

• Arrogant tosser who should keep his big trap shut.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He's always been a complete knob, nothings new.

• Bit of a ******** but he has a tough job.

• I support Collingwood so I'd rather not say....

• Even Jack Watts thinks this bloke is a douche.

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

As long as Eddie everywhere holds positions as a media commentator, on the radio or on TV, he will have a conflict of interest in all matters concerning Collingwood.

He is using his position as host of a radio programme, to tell Malthouse to keep quiet, in his position as a media commentator. :rolleyes:

Club presidents should stay away from the limelight, and preside over their respective clubs.

I think Ed has done a terrific job for his club, but he has dropped the ball here. If figam doesn't live up to expectations, what amount of pressure will Ed be under ?

So how is Mick commenting on Collingwood's new gameplan when that's exactly what he's being paid to do any different?

Mick has been very reserved and measured in what he's said. I'm sure he has plenty of dirt on Eddie that he could come forward with if he had to but he's held back (unlike Eddie) and has come out of this looking like the superior human being.

Ed is a fool for describing last year's game plan as middle class and knowing fully well those comments will fire up MM.

MM is a dog for singling out players, not accepting any responsibility for the GF loss (nothing new), lying about us not changing the game plan for the GF, praising Neeld while at the same time questioning Bucks' strategies.

The only one to come out of this looking like a superior human being is Bucks, by staying out of this just like he did last year.

Worked OK for Roos.

It did. I'm hoping it works ok for us. Buckley is a much stronger personality that Roos it seems, different players respond in different ways. Current league coaches who are coaching at clubs they didn't play at (Scott x 2), seem to be doing better than those at their own club (Primus, Voss). Ratten took a while too.

Love it the guy is a tool, anyone see how scared his kids were during the Pies v Blues game? Can someone post those photos please, the kids looked terrified of him, wonder if thise rumours are true about him laying into his wife etc.

Not sure but it's only Eddie, looks to me that it would be his wife that hands out the beatings, she certainly has a stronger chin than all of Eddies put together

600-Brownlows27-600x400.jpg

As long as Eddie everywhere holds positions as a media commentator, on the radio or on TV, he will have a conflict of interest in all matters concerning Collingwood.

He is using his position as host of a radio programme, to tell Malthouse to keep quiet, in his position as a media commentator. :rolleyes:

Club presidents should stay away from the limelight, and preside over their respective clubs.

I think Ed has done a terrific job for his club, but he has dropped the ball here. If figam doesn't live up to expectations, what amount of pressure will Ed be under ?

Yeah definite conflict, he loves to whack reporters that write stories that are uncomplimentary to Collingwoood, while he falls back on his own journalistic career to do the same to other clubs, the spat he had with Patrick Smith (knob of the highest order, but right in this case) was an example of this, he wants the best of both worlds.

Ed is a fool for describing last year's game plan as middle class and knowing fully well those comments will fire up MM.

MM is a dog for singling out players, not accepting any responsibility for the GF loss (nothing new), lying about us not changing the game plan for the GF, praising Neeld while at the same time questioning Bucks' strategies.

The only one to come out of this looking like a superior human being is Bucks, by staying out of this just like he did last year.

As much as I dislike Bucks, after the interview today, I have to agree :thumbsu:

Lol, he didn't say that. Derp.

That's how all this started. Jay Clarke interviewed Ed over the phone, Ed said WE as a team were middle class. Jay twisted the words, and Caro trolled Mick and the rest is history.

Good to see you keep up though, good job.

That's how all this started. Jay Clarke interviewed Ed over the phone, Ed said WE as a team were middle class. Jay twisted the words, and Caro trolled Mick and the rest is history.

Moral of the story : STFU Ed

If this had happened at Punt rd, every pie fan alive would be pointing and laughing,
This time you are the center of ridicule, and now you are eating your own, enjoy :thumbsu:

If this had happened at Punt rd, every pie fan alive would be pointing and laughing,
This time you are the center of ridicule, and now you are eating your own, enjoy :thumbsu:
I take offense to you thinking me and Shpeshal have ever been on the same page.
He'd have to be the whiniest an the most hysterical pies poster OF ALL TIME!!!
I have nothing but total disdain for that jizzrag.

I honestly believe given the means and opportunity Eddie would be a Stalinist dictator. The man is so up his own arse and without no clue of how people percieve him. Cant handle criticism, and is aggressive and personal in return. I'm no Malthouse fan, but he'd be rightfully scratching his head about being out of a coaching job this year. Eddie puts himself and his toyboy ahead of the club.

Politely agree with OP also

I believe North Korea have been in touch with Eddie about some post or another.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I honestly believe given the means and opportunity Eddie would be a Stalinist dictator. The man is so up his own arse and without no clue of how people percieve him. Cant handle criticism, and is aggressive and personal in return. I'm no Malthouse fan, but he'd be rightfully scratching his head about being out of a coaching job this year. Eddie puts himself and his toyboy ahead of the club.

Politely agree with OP also

North Korea have been in touch with Eddie.

Now the Pie fans have turned on each other. Mission accomplished, /thread.

i·ro·ny

1    /ˈaɪrəni, ˈaɪər-/ http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/IPA_pron_key.html[ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-] noun, plural i·ro·nies.

2 A Collingwood supporter who posts exclusively on the Bay calling another poster a jizzrag

My team lost on the weekend. We got our arses kicked.

But it doesn't matter...

Seeing the Pies get thrashed and then turn on one another has made my month.

I am also ecstatic that the Bay has ceased to be flooded with SA shitfight threads.

Long may this trend continue.

:thumbsu:

Poor example. This wouldn't happen at Punt Road. This is discussing how our game plan went downhill after a recent premiership. Doesn't apply there.

Now the Pie fans have turned on each other. Mission accomplished, /thread.

This is what happens when you have more than 10 supporters. We don't always agree. But at the end of the day, we're not North Melbourne, so there's one positive.

Buckley handled himself beautifully this morning absolute spot on performance, just made his ******** president look even more foolish, well done Bucks :thumbsu: It`s called being humble mcguire, look it up and learn.

I don't give many compliments to FIGJAM but the press conference he gave today was pretty good.

Now if he could only coach.

Now if he could only coach.

The Scott twin with the questionable sexuality has been at your shitkicking club for three years and its still isn't clear whether he can do that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Eddie McGuire - Knobhead of colossal proportions.

Back