EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The truth was they were unable to get anywhere near what EK were throwing at them. They couldn’t resist. What was HS supposed to do at that time. Match it 😂😂
It’s over double what they got compared to the boys that went to HS last year.
Silly comment mate.
If thats the case and its double then simple maths says 4 players for 2.

Much rather Rayner and Coletta then Castelo and caruso brothers etc. Hillside can throw coin around too mate, i know St Albans have coin but surely missing out on Rayner to TL was a massively missed opportunity, Hillside have more coin then they do and hes worth every cent. Both of them have become gun defenders from their time in premier, would make for the best FB and HB in that division by a country mile.. Surely didnt go to Tl just to play for Burns. Surely Hillside could of beat TL offer, obviously didnt want to and prefered to go with the pensioners in Carusso brothers and Castelo

Last edited:
If thats the case and its double then simple maths says 4 players for 2.

Much rather Rayner and Coletta then Castelo and caruso brothers etc. Hillside can throw coin around too mate, i know St Albans have coin but surely missing out on Rayner to TL was a massively missed opportunity, Hillside have more coin then they do and hes worth every cent. Both of them have become gun defenders from their time in premier, would make for the best FB and HB in that division by a country mile.. Surely didnt go to Tl just to play for Burns. Surely Hillside could of beat TL offer, obviously didnt want to and prefered to go with the pensioners in Carusso brothers and Castelo

You aren’t the smartest cookie are you SURELY!
As mentioned HS couldn’t keep Coletta in 2019
When 10k sign on was offered plus 800 a game
Rayner wasn’t playing edfl in March
Came back to Melbourne, was only going to TLs because of Jock, so let’s not let the truth get in the way of a good story.
You seem to think that MONEY is the only motivating factor!
Godfather $$ don’t end well!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Came back to Melbourne, was only going to TLs because of Jock, so let’s not let the truth get in the way of a good story.

False, he didnt go there just for Jock mate. i know he was shopping himself around to many clubs mate, St Albans and Hillside included for your knowledge and acouple country clubs, so clearly you dont know too much. Hes on a good wicket at TL, can bet your life on it..

Last edited:
False, he didnt go there just for Jock mate. i know he was shopping himself around to many clubs mate, St Albans and Hillside included for your knowledge and acouple country clubs, so clearly you dont know too much. Hes on a good wicket at TL, can bet your life on it..
Yes but he did go there purely for his close relationship with Burns otherwise why play C grade footy. That’s a fact.. Yes his getting good coin no doubt but probably a touch less than other offers.

Yes but he did go there purely for his close relationship with Burns otherwise why play C grade footy. That’s a fact.. Yes his getting good coin no doubt but probably a touch less than other offers.
My Point was hillside shouldn’t of made it a “touch” less then. He’s worth overs as a 1 pointer there.

Ahhhhh facts. What a thing

My Point was hillside shouldn’t have made it a “touch” less then. He’s worth overs as a 1 pointer there.
So what did HS offer and what’s he on a TL? Settle it once and for all?
My Point was hillside shouldn’t of made it a “touch” less then. He’s worth overs as a 1 pointer there.
yeah just keep feeding them more until the next year the next club offers more! Where does it stop? Home growns being offered extremely good money. And they still chose the “little more” pls they just go back and forth when don’t say enough is enough and say sorry can’t match it.

If you call $200 a touch less per game… then you are correct… even if the offer was more… he wasn’t going to sign because Jock wasn’t coaching HS… but again let’s not focus too much on the past… because what is done is done.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back