EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Owens is also about 12-13 years younger than Sikora which is a big advantage.

Losing Micallef, Long and Stephens will definitely hurt.

McCallum, P Smith and O'Dwyer are not exactly spring chickens and didn't have a great impact during 2024 (McCallum missed the majority of games with injury, Smith was overseas for a couple of months).

Most of the younger guys from the senior team who are in their early 20's have signed on again - Jones, Matson, Marlow, Bugeja, Papa, Melilli and a few others.

It's a new era with a new coach so I am sure many will be feeling optimistic.

The new club rooms are finally happening and I have no doubt they'll be in full swing by round one.
Club will slide. DC is a control freak and all about himself and you all stood by and watched. Now you lay the boots in as he leaves and takes what and who he wants.

Zak is a great bloke and coach and will do a great job if given time. New rooms won’t make a difference.. it’s the culture between the walls.

Will be interesting to see how long before you turn on him if he decides to do a full rebuild..optimistic or not. The drop is on the way..

All this hype about dc being a shit coach and bloke half his team has followed him.

Harry fry has signed at Talbot with DC news on the street along with a few other mooney valley blokes

You must of been a fringe reserve player that never got a game I’m guessing
This is a big blow for MVFC as they were building around Fry coming from aberfeldie and bring VFL and Premier experience and culture to club this will set them back

This is a big blow for MVFC as they were building around Fry coming from aberfeldie and bring VFL and Premier experience and culture to club this will set them back
Very difficult for Moonee Valley to compete with offers like Talbot. Would be triple the MV matchies. Big loss I agree, hopefully for them Horne has a few to come in

Very difficult for Moonee Valley to compete with offers like Talbot. Would be triple the MV matchies. Big loss I agree, hopefully for them Horne has a few to come in
He hasn’t signed at Talbot, well yet anyway.

Money is good for some but it also has to suit what you have going on in your life and where that is at.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back