2 Keilor Park
3 Moonee Valley
4 East Sunbury
5 Roxburg Park
6 Coburg Districts
7 Jacana
8 Burnside Heights

Geez turbo big slide for jacana there

From all reports will be the most even year in div2 for some time. I'm not counting them out, although I have got them 7th but think all but Burnside have a legitimate chance. I did however hear there might have been some issues at Jacana leading into & after the GF.
Anyway it's just a Nov prediction!!!

My ladder predictions:
1 East Keilor
2 Keilor Park
3 Moonee Valley
4 East Sunbury
5 Roxburg Park
6 Coburg Districts
7 Jacana
8 Burnside Heights
Wow turbo you got Kp in second. Roxy missing the finals and jacana as second last. You obviously know a lot. Was going on ? Surely you gotta tell us?

Wow turbo you got Kp in second. Roxy missing the finals and jacana as second last. You obviously know a lot. Was going on ? Surely you gotta tell us?

Hey mate, think KP will surely improve and hearing the club is very positive about this year. Think they are just looking to make the top 4 but who knows. Pretty proud club and with probably the best coach in this division at the helm you would expect immediate improvement.
Think Roxy have had there chance in previous seasons, and just been short of what's needed. From all reports the side will not be as strong as previous seasons so think they could fall a few positions.
Hearing maybe some issues at Jacana. Is the coach from last year staying on? However if they get it together and Chris Johnson plays again who knows, but one player can only take you so far..

Anyway wish all clubs the best for 2016 and hope it's a competitive year in div2.

Who
Hey mate, think KP will surely improve and hearing the club is very positive about this year. Think they are just looking to make the top 4 but who knows. Pretty proud club and with probably the best coach in this division at the helm you would expect immediate improvement.
Think Roxy have had there chance in previous seasons, and just been short of what's needed. From all reports the side will not be as strong as previous seasons so think they could fall a few positions.
Hearing maybe some issues at Jacana. Is the coach from last year staying on? However if they get it together and Chris Johnson plays again who knows, but one player can only take you so far..

Anyway wish all clubs the best for 2016 and hope it's a competitive year in div2.
who has Roxy lost mate?

I'm hearing that J Walker is heading back to Greenvale and his cousin m walker maybe joining him. Hearing he wants to player a higher standard. Good luck to both kids they have a lot of talent

Good stuff knowitall. Might be a couple more considering opportunities in higher divisions. Not sure how Roxy will go covering these losses..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard districts have picked up merhi sam saad and Michael khouri from haddy

Strange because all have the Ability to play in the next division

I'm hearing that J Walker is heading back to Greenvale and his cousin m walker maybe joining him. Hearing he wants to player a higher standard. Good luck to both kids they have a lot of talent

M walker 100% staying J walker 80% staying, also signed Keilor parks coach from last year, two key position players from coburg districts and in talks with up to four diggers rest players, one who played two years ago and won the goalkicking for the club.Also have a few players returning to club after a couple year off, I believe Roxburgh park won't drop off at all I still believe they will finish top 2.

Have lost
Harley short to craigieburn
Ben stone retired
Thomas dowse retired

M walker 100% staying J walker 80% staying, also signed Keilor parks coach from last year, two key position players from coburg districts and in talks with up to four diggers rest players, one who played two years ago and won the goalkicking for the club.Also have a few players returning to club after a couple year off, I believe Roxburgh park won't drop off at all I still believe they will finish top 2.

Have lost
Ben stone retired
Thomas dowse retired
J walker is 100% going back to Greenvale.

Have lost
Ben stone retired
Thomas dowse retired
Cd didn't have any key position players

Hope he enjoys playing reserves footy because that's all he will be playing at greenvale.
The kids got some ability. I think he'll fit into greenvales 1st with hard work.

Cmon lovelocalfooty, it's great to see players taking up the challenge of playing a higher level and challenging themselves rather than play div2 standard. Surely you would encourage him to follow this path, or do you think of the club his at, and convince him to stay at div2. If that's happening at Roxy then that's not a good thing for the club and there leaders. If it doesn't work out he will come back a better player.
I haven't seen him play, but if he has any ability and works hard (as per knowitall's comment) he will at least give it his best. You can always go back to div2 anytime in later years..

Cmon lovelocalfooty, it's great to see players taking up the challenge of playing a higher level and challenging themselves rather than play div2 standard. Surely you would encourage him to follow this path, or do you think of the club his at, and convince him to stay at div2. If that's happening at Roxy then that's not a good thing for the club and there leaders. If it doesn't work out he will come back a better player.
I haven't seen him play, but if he has any ability and works hard (as per knowitall's comment) he will at least give it his best. You can always go back to div2 anytime in later years..
Hey played 6-7 games in greenvales 1st in 2014. I know they weren't as strong. But u still got to be a good player to make Greenvales ones on more then one or two occasions. I think he might have kicked a few goals to

Keilor Park appear to have bounced back quickly under new coach Barclay. Definite improvers next season if they can stay injury free and players have a good pre season. Also off field the club seem to have really improved, so well done lads great to see. There is so much involved in footy these days and KP are getting on the front foot.

Keilor Park appear to have bounced back quickly under new coach Barclay. Definite improvers next season if they can stay injury free and players have a good pre season. Also off field the club seem to have really improved, so well done lads great to see. There is so much involved in footy these days and KP are getting on the front foot.
Y turbo what has happened now at Kp? Who have they picked up? Did Kempter put 20 k in the footy club? Cos that is what I heard they were in debt.

Y turbo what has happened now at Kp? Who have they picked up? Did Kempter put 20 k in the footy club? Cos that is what I heard they were in debt.

Can't disclose to much mate, but I'm just hearing things as have no involvement there other than friends I know there. Who are you involved with these days??

Can't disclose to much mate, but I'm just hearing things as have no involvement there other than friends I know there. Who are you involved with these days??
Good effort from all. But hard to see that transforming into finishing 2nd turbo. Other sides out there the will recruit better players but also had a better list to start with.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 2 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back