EDFL Division 2 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Loui is a me player all about him. Has a lot to learn about respsponablilty and leadership. Always sooked and complained. Gave away numerous 50's and even 3x50's in a row.

Fair points mate.

Loui is the first bloke to admit he ****ed up with his lack of discipline and at times even I was frustrated with it ... He had some lack of discipline when he was a bit younger in the under 18's .. But this year He probably didn't deal with the weight of expectation and leadership plus playing in a below average side

He's a guy with an act first think second mentality which hurts him at times

He hadn't done a coaching apprenticeship which he now realises was probably a mistake

At Roxy he is trying prove to the club he's more than what's said on here about him. The proof will be in the pudding I suppose

And if come the season nothing has changed I'll be the first to admit he's learnt nothing then

Fair points mate.

Loui is the first bloke to admit he stuffed up with his lack of discipline and at times even I was frustrated with it ... He had some lack of discipline when he was a bit younger in the under 18's .. But this year He probably didn't deal with the weight of expectation and leadership plus playing in a below average side

He's a guy with an act first think second mentality which hurts him at times

He hadn't done a coaching apprenticeship which he now realises was probably a mistake

At Roxy he is trying prove to the club he's more than what's said on here about him. The proof will be in the pudding I suppose

And if come the season nothing has changed I'll be the first to admit he's learnt nothing then
You don't need to do a coaching apprenticeship to learn leadership of discipline. If he has had that problem since under 18's he will never learn. Sides no his weakness and will target it through out the year. Even though his not there best it will divide the team from his reactions.

Guys, don't we all agree enough has been said about Loui and everything else about last season. Let's move on shall we....
As I said before, hope he does well at his new club and it seems from all reports, KP have moved on quickly and not looking at the past but moving forward..

Guys, don't we all agree enough has been said about Loui and everything else about last season. Let's move on shall we....
As I said before, hope he does well at his new club and it seems from all reports, KP have moved on quickly and not looking at the past but moving forward..

Loui keeps on changing clubs and he only a young bloke. no one will want him with the points system in place now.

Loui keeps on changing clubs and he only a young bloke. no one will want him with the points system in place now.

That's a fair point My North and a bit of a different topic. Also someone said he won the B&F which is another point, plus his moving to a club in the same division so another point. I'm thinking his a 5 or 6 point player to Roxy. WOW. But div2 having 50 points I'm assuming there is plenty of room for clubs with juniors coming through..

What ever happened to that young red head kid Manny was he one of the walk outs? Give us some insight on these players gotsomewood. They could be playing much higher divsion if they had put in a bit more hard yards. I know of a few clubs that would want to get these blokes signatures be a shame if they were too leave KP because they are good footballers and great club ppl.

As for reserves_duds post stoneham is a gun footballer his tantrums were bad this year but that comes down to the leaders of the club. Loui giving away free kicks and arguing with umpires even throwing punches does not set a great example for the playing group. Hopefully all these players could regroup and play some decent football together under a great coach. I predict KP v EK grand final.

Thats a massive prediction mate. Considering the position kp finished this season. Even if they had signed a grade super stars would still take a a year or two of bonding before that. Bit silly if you ask me. As for manny i heard he left due to clashing with loui.

How close to the kp inner circle are you?
What ever happened to that young red head kid Manny was he one of the walk outs? Give us some insight on these players gotsomewood. They could be playing much higher divsion if they had put in a bit more hard yards. I know of a few clubs that would want to get these blokes signatures be a shame if they were too leave KP because they are good footballers and great club ppl.

As for reserves_duds post stoneham is a gun footballer his tantrums were bad this year but that comes down to the leaders of the club. Loui giving away free kicks and arguing with umpires even throwing punches does not set a great example for the playing group. Hopefully all these players could regroup and play some decent football together under a great coach. I predict KP v EK grand final.

I'm close with a couple of players from there and one of the guys who drinks at the bar all year round.

I can 100% confirm that Manny Reardon walked out because of Loui also the rumour I heard coming out of the club last year fab and Sammy sakis also main reason they walked out was because of him nothing to do with money that was the reason other blokes did to but the bloke was only trying to do his best in a hard gig, just struggled to gel with players and put himself infront of the team at stages through out the year. But wish the guy luck in his new role at Roxy all the best.

Hearing good stuff coming out of kp for next year but they're coming off a long run up time will tell. EK coming back down will be mighty hard to stop even though they think they already have it in the bag. Main challengers jacana, Roxy and look for rapid improvement from moonee valley next year.

Last edited:
Thats a massive prediction mate. Considering the position kp finished this season. Even if they had signed a grade super stars would still take a a year or two of bonding before that. Bit silly if you ask me. As for manny i heard he left due to clashing with loui.

Lel.. A year or 2 to gel for a bunch of A Grade stars in Div 2? seriously... surely you guys have something else to talk about rather than, Loui or KP's average age.. Ladder predictions... facts are, knowone knows any clubs full list or strategies yet. So until Round 1.. your all just wasting your time.

and Birdseyeview, given your name i would have thought you would have great vision.. however your comments on KP's average age and vision are clearly very uneducated.

Anyway.. heard Jacana has come into a bit of coin.. signed some gun young blokes moving over from Tassie.. about 4 or 5 of them. should see them take that next step into B Grade. Will be hard to beat.

Lel.. A year or 2 to gel for a bunch of A Grade stars in Div 2? seriously... surely you guys have something else to talk about rather than, Loui or KP's average age.. Ladder predictions... facts are, knowone knows any clubs full list or strategies yet. So until Round 1.. your all just wasting your time.

and Birdseyeview, given your name i would have thought you would have great vision.. however your comments on KP's average age and vision are clearly very uneducated.
Lel just a figure of speech mate. Just saying how can something like that be said considering the year they have had.
rumors coming out of cd that they have signed fab and sami sakis. Can anyone confirm? Also few haddy blokes from the winning side on the move to jacana.

Hanging it on the reserves coach now. From what I know he was the one who kept a team on the Park every week to save the club from fines. The difference here is the quality of the human being. I have never heard a bad word said about him. But right here on sooky lala page a group who have never helped anyone in their lives has a crack. Uneducated and no substance reprobates.

Lel..seriously... surely you guys have something else to talk about rather than, Loui or KP's average age.. Ladder predictions... facts are, knowone knows any clubs full list or strategies yet. So until Round 1.. your all just wasting your time.

Think a few people need to grow up a bit and put whatever has happened this year at the club behind them and start talking about 2016 like this thread was made for. Childish to say the least. But if your gonna call someone a disgrace or average footballers, at least have the balls in your shorts to do it on your own account not a freshly made one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard jacana has been really busy the past week some big signings. Young johnson and wolfgram all resigned. And they have the return of cleary and caruso both signing on after a year away from the club. Johnson got some few more mate coming down also.

As to ramajj post not a silly prediction of you have heard of the blokes they are signing aswell as the coach they have.

Gothewood its a shame manny had left they way he did he was a decent player with the potential to open up a game.

Also there is not much talk about east sunbury or burnside does anyone have any insight on these clubs and how they are looking for the 2016 season?

hey guys looking to join a club for 2016. Haven't played for a few yrs so not particularly impressive with the skills but reasonably fit. what sort of level are the Div2 EDFL clubs at? If I come down and train at one of them will I get a spot in the reserves? It's this or the WRFL Div3, already trained at one of them (and didn't look out of place, just a bit rusty but fitter than most), but the EDFL clubs are closer to where I live so would prefer that. Is there a big difference between EDFL Div 2 reserves and WRFL Div 3?

hey guys looking to join a club for 2016. Haven't played for a few yrs so not particularly impressive with the skills but reasonably fit. what sort of level are the Div2 EDFL clubs at? If I come down and train at one of them will I get a spot in the reserves? It's this or the WRFL Div3, already trained at one of them (and didn't look out of place, just a bit rusty but fitter than most), but the EDFL clubs are closer to where I live so would prefer that. Is there a big difference between EDFL Div 2 reserves and WRFL Div 3?

EDFL Div 2 is a better standard than WRFL Div 3.

Where are you located?

Hi Footylover , come down to Aberfeldie I'm sure we can fit you in to our 3rds and we will give you $350 a game.

Deer Park might give you $400 per game !!!!

I
Anyway.. heard Jacana has come into a bit of coin.. signed some gun young blokes moving over from Tassie.. about 4 or 5 of them. should see them take that next step into B Grade. Will be hard to beat.
m just guessing here, but are they uni students? No way they're recruiting blokes on big coin from tassie??

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 2 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back