EDFL moves Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey blokes just wondering whether anyone can help me with some info on Wade Livingston? Think he played for a couple of sides in this league... Cheers

Last I heard Wade was busy with work committments and not playing this season or coaching any EDFL teams, he was training with Craigieburn last year.........

Last I heard Wade was busy with work committments and not playing this season or coaching any EDFL teams, he was training with Craigieburn last year.........

Cheers for that mate.... just wonderinghow he goes? What type of player is he? How long ago did he last play?
Thanks

lets get serious..east keilor are pox. they have lost there skipper and also have lost the B and F for the comp last year. one or two replacements filling that gap and there back to square one.
have heard oak park are doin well with there recruiting. with ray harrison on board. also pascoe vale with corey bakker back and the big signings of ash flavel, fidaa ahmed and bassman abdul wahed. there hugee signings. they will dominate B grade football

They are big losses for West Coburg, any news on replacements or will WC rely on u/18s coming through.

Just checked the clearances on the NFL website and found that Van Riet has been cleared from Seymour to Northcote Park for this season. Wasnt he supposed to be heading to Aberfeldie.

Just checked the clearances on the NFL website and found that Van Riet has been cleared from Seymour to Northcote Park for this season. Wasnt he supposed to be heading to Aberfeldie.

Heard that he is still training with Abers and is starting a job which they organised.
Hard to tell what is going on.

Have been looking on the clearence page and haven't seen 1 player going to D.S, only players leaving. could be another very long year at buckley park, also heard a few of the boys aren't to happy with barns as coach already??

Pretty quiet on here boys so i'll have a crack at the ladder.
Keilor - good list - great coach
Marby - could possibly recruit anyone they set their sights on.
Greenvale - few outs (mainly older players). Surely have a few recruits.
Strathmore - maybe the sleeping giant with a few good recruits.
Craigieburn - same as Strathmore.
West Coburg - not much news - very hard to beat at home.
Abers - will start off well but fade away.
Avondale - not much news coming out of Avondale.
Doutta's - Need Carey to stay fit all year to win 4-5 games.
Glenroy - Passionate team but with no recruits may struggle. Hopefully win a few.
Thoughts ?:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting reading on the other footy forum it looks like Mark McBride is on the move from APW would be a massive loss for the eagles this is what was written....

McBride said and i quote " Definatley not playing at the eagles this yr " ....reckons he is looking elsewhere to light the fire in the belly again and wants a new challenge to prove himself !!.....Apparently has had talks with Macedon and St Albans ..

Seriosly forget all the crap with b grade oakers will blow the comp away, A grade list stuck in the shit for one year 70 at training books closed serious list experience plus youth mid field would belt most A grade clubs check the transfers and add the ex abers captain.

Have been looking on the clearence page and haven't seen 1 player going to D.S, only players leaving. could be another very long year at buckley park, also heard a few of the boys aren't to happy with barns as coach already??

Few boys not happy with barnes is that right, im around the club enough to know that's not right.
Nothing but praise for the man and his bomber mate.
Things are happening in the recruiting stakes, still some quality around the traps.

Numbers on the track paint a different picture, all is well at BPark.

Seriosly forget all the crap with b grade oakers will blow the comp away, A grade list stuck in the shit for one year 70 at training books closed serious list experience plus youth mid field would belt most A grade clubs check the transfers and add the ex abers captain.

Well what happened to them last year to finish bottom of the ladder?
What are the players that they have picked up like? Its hard to go off just what are on the clearance pages cos obviously not all the clearances have been processed for any of the teams yet.

Mathew Sciberras
Brett Wilson
Ray Harrison
Tristan Cousland
Rhodes Cousland
Ben Lerm
Aaron Lerm

Will all these guys be playing in the senior side?
Are the loss of these guys going to be bigger than the recruits?
Sam Boake
Luke Ryan
Clayton Hatch
Blake Albones

Well what happened to them last year to finish bottom of the ladder?
What are the players that they have picked up like? Its hard to go off just what are on the clearance pages cos obviously not all the clearances have been processed for any of the teams yet.

Mathew Sciberras
Brett Wilson
Ray Harrison
Tristan Cousland
Rhodes Cousland
Ben Lerm
Aaron Lerm

Will all these guys be playing in the senior side?
Are the loss of these guys going to be bigger than the recruits?
Sam Boake
Luke Ryan
Clayton Hatch
Blake Albones

Ray Harrison and Rhodes Cousland are 2 very A GRADE good players, and I believe Brett Wilson goes alright too, although Boake, Ryan Albones big losses ,they will probably be at the same stength as last year but with maybe a bit more depth.
should start short favourites for the B GRADE comp.

Well bilythekid and sierra could you please tell us more about these signings?? names and types of players???

jacko, robbo, patto, nicko, wally, hodgy, spags, smithy, macca, donga, all good players, all got two arms and two legs.

Buckley Park has a new name - Field of Dreams, "build it and they will come" ! hahahahaha, I crack myself up sometimes :p

Bricksta.
I'm told that the tankards are gone, ryan moore is on the move after recovering from knee surgery, Matt kelly, james phillpot. david caccamo has been in talks with west coburg, nick whelan, paul clemente, ben weston.
People might say that a few of these aren't great one's players. But when they've got no one to replace them with, there depth is gone, or whatever depth they had.
For the last 2 or 3 years people have been coming on here and saying D.S have picked all these guys and they're keeping them under raps, what a load of sh*t!! if they'd picked up anyone decent it would be all over here.
The people of D.S.F.C have to wake up and realise that people don't like playing footy there, in all the recriuts they've had over the last 5 years only kade carey and aaron ramsey come to mind as the only ones that have stayed around, so whats that tell you?????

Bricksta.
I'm told that the tankards are gone, ryan moore is on the move after recovering from knee surgery, Matt kelly, james phillpot. david caccamo has been in talks with west coburg, nick whelan, paul clemente, ben weston.
People might say that a few of these aren't great one's players. But when they've got no one to replace them with, there depth is gone, or whatever depth they had.
For the last 2 or 3 years people have been coming on here and saying D.S have picked all these guys and they're keeping them under raps, what a load of sh*t!! if they'd picked up anyone decent it would be all over here.
The people of D.S.F.C have to wake up and realise that people don't like playing footy there, in all the recriuts they've had over the last 5 years only kade carey and aaron ramsey come to mind as the only ones that have stayed around, so whats that tell you?????

I hear what you are saying but sometimes its not always the clubs fault.
Some of those blokes i know, have moved on for other reasons and i know that Matt Kelly and Ben Weston are still at the club as i saw them Monday night..
Lets be honest football is not about loyalty anymore (very few are loyal these days) and have a look at other clubs they are the same boat..

I wish the blokes who left all the very best for the coming season and as for the blokes who are staying i hope the comittee is doing its best to get them good support.

The club has a new president and comittee and from what i hear they are on the right track off the field and on the field things will turn around, i believe you will see a lot more kids playing this coming season..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back