Keilor
Marbi
Crazy
Strathmore
Douttas
WC
Avondale
Glenroy

Won't predict Abers, leave others to do so. And to the idiot that asked where Bricksta is from please just refer to his previous posts.

Yeah good one **** head, calling me an idiot for asking a genuine question. Just wondering if i knew him. Once worked with a guy who was nick named Briksta. Thats all pussy boy.

Hey MickDundee, crawled back from under your rock again to add more nonsensical comment to the forum. Are you the same garden gnome type creature that mouths off the same crap at Marby games??
Hows the tin rattling going??

Northern Saints 18s had a big win over Marby by 70 points, ressies had a good win too over Parkside with the undermanned seniors going down by a few goals after a slow start. All the recruits were again firing.

Are u serious? Parkside won by 9 goals and had 9 senior players out. I'd say your in for a long year

Keilor (morals)
Greenvale
Strathmore
Marby
West Coburg
Craigeburn
Aberfeldie
Avondale
doutta
Glenroy (No money, no hope)

Are you serious bagging manning. He took a side that hadnt made the finals in 10 years to a premiership in his second year. We all wrap up Mcguane (his side was already good) Mannings effort just as good. As for recruiting he got oggo, sayers, delaney, knox, general, campbell & kent. No one else does recruiting. You try and get gun players with no money. Glenroys budget last year would have been about 6th or 7th highest in B grade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey MickDundee, crawled back from under your rock again to add more nonsensical comment to the forum. Are you the same garden gnome type creature that mouths off the same crap at Marby games??
Hows the tin rattling going??

At least I have a say Dopey!
Not like some.:D

Keilor (morals)
Greenvale
Strathmore
Marby
West Coburg
Craigeburn
Aberfeldie
Avondale
doutta
Glenroy (No money, no hope)
glenroy has plenty of money, they are happy to keep what they have rather than pay average players more than their worth, you shouldnt comment on things you know nothing about!

hey guys, havent posted for a while but with rd one not far away i thought i would give you my ladder.

GV
KE
MP
WC
----
SM
CB
AB
DS
AH
GL

dont know much about b grade, but from what i can gather PV could be looking up a few new grouds in 2010.

Heres my predictions..... what are yours?

Premier: Greenvale
Runners Up: Keilor
Likely Final 5: Greenvale, Keilor, Marby, Craigieburn, Strathmore
League B&F: Barry Brookes
Most Goals: Carey (if doutta see enough of the ball)
Biggest Disappointment: Abers again
Biggest Improver: Hopefully Craigieburn
user_offline.gif

glenroy has plenty of money, they are happy to keep what they have rather than pay average players more than their worth, you shouldnt comment on things you know nothing about!

So you're saying Glenroy are sitting on a pile of money and 'choosing' not to spend it???? Would they rather go back to B grade rich, than get out there and recruit players to stay in A grade???

Interesting strategy...

So you're saying Glenroy are sitting on a pile of money and 'choosing' not to spend it???? Would they rather go back to B grade rich, than get out there and recruit players to stay in A grade???

Interesting strategy...
i didnt say they had a pile of money chop-stick!
renovating the club rooms is far more important than winning a handfull of games this season.
tell me, do you play the game? or are you just a low-life with nothing better to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back