EDFL moves Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having the same probs, although I can see our result on the main page :(

Hey guys I haven't had a chance to login since my original post. I had no problem either logging in or seeing detailed results from any of the games listed and can't explain how I could and others couldn't.

However, I know it would be very frustrating if you weren't able to access the info. So as a suggestion why not ring the EDFL on Monday 9338 4854 and explain the situation to them? They can't do anything about it if they don't know its happening. I would suspect that once they get this sort of feedback they can then direct that info back to the people who run the program in question. Can't hurt to try, right?

Hey guys I haven't had a chance to login since my original post. I had no problem either logging in or seeing detailed results from any of the games listed and can't explain how I could and others couldn't.

However, I know it would be very frustrating if you weren't able to access the info. So as a suggestion why not ring the EDFL on Monday 9338 4854 and explain the situation to them? They can't do anything about it if they don't know its happening. I would suspect that once they get this sort of feedback they can then direct that info back to the people who run the program in question. Can't hurt to try, right?

Have already spoken to the EDFL about the problem and it has been rectified. Let's hope it does not happen again in 2 weeks time.

Have already spoken to the EDFL about the problem and it has been rectified. Let's hope it does not happen again in 2 weeks time.
Not yet cant see best players or anything!!! And if i ring the EDFL probably would just get the answering machine!!!! Anyone got Stans email? The reserves and under 18's goalkicker are there but not the seniros?

Not yet cant see best players or anything!!! And if i ring the EDFL probably would just get the answering machine!!!! Anyone got Stans email? The reserves and under 18's goalkicker are there but not the seniros?

Don't know Stan's email -- is it on their website? Another solution might be to check your own club's website. Whilst some link to the EDFL site, others such as Aberfeldie, list their match results each week.

Don't know Stan's email -- is it on their website? Another solution might be to check your own club's website. Whilst some link to the EDFL site, others such as Aberfeldie, list their match results each week.

Thanks for the Tip One Shot.

Seriously though what ever they were doing before worked nicely. Most of the time Saturday's results could be viewed on the web by 7pm Saturday Night for all grades with all details available..........just leave it alone

Not from Craigieburn but watched their game on the weekend and thought he was in their best couple. Worked hard and was tough at the footy.

Must have been the only one, I went and watched this game expecting a really hard fought game. But i have never seen a more heartless performance. Craigieburn had there season on the line and at half time down by 2 goals expected them to come out and fight, but they just gave up. No body seemed interested, were not chasing, not working hard for each other and seemed scared to go in and get a hard ball. Mo Kaakour was allowed to do as he pleased in the middle and no pressure from the midfielders so they were able to deliver the ball lace out to Hakim. Every player wearing a Craigieburn jumper on Saturday should be very embarrassed

Must have been the only one, I went and watched this game expecting a really hard fought game. But i have never seen a more heartless performance. Craigieburn had there season on the line and at half time down by 2 goals expected them to come out and fight, but they just gave up. No body seemed interested, were not chasing, not working hard for each other and seemed scared to go in and get a hard ball. Mo Kaakour was allowed to do as he pleased in the middle and no pressure from the midfielders so they were able to deliver the ball lace out to Hakim. Every player wearing a Craigieburn jumper on Saturday should be very embarrassed

Craigieburn should be embarassed after the seniors and res on the wkend especially with the way the 2nds moron was carrying on after the game, the words the were coming from the creature was beyond disbelief. I hope there club suspend him for what he did, the poor bloke that gave the 50 away was in tears and then a hero takes his jumper off swearing at the top of his lungs calling his own team mate "Dumb c***" in full view of the craigie and West supporters and players! We know who the "Dumb C***" was after the game

Craigieburn should be embarassed after the seniors and res on the wkend especially with the way the 2nds moron was carrying on after the game, the words the were coming from the creature was beyond disbelief. I hope there club suspend him for what he did, the poor bloke that gave the 50 away was in tears and then a hero takes his jumper off swearing at the top of his lungs calling his own team mate "Dumb c***" in full view of the craigie and West supporters and players! We know who the "Dumb C***" was after the game

Nothing changed at Craigieburn, were the same the previous week when I was up there. Will enjoy the week off, Go Marby!

You guys who have been following Craigieburn over the last few weeks might be able to fill me in on how Jesse Silver has been going for them?

Nothing changed at Craigieburn, were the same the previous week when I was up there. Will enjoy the week off, Go Marby!

Craigieburn are a disgrace and the EDFL should have them in the gun after the past month of incidents including Juniors and Seniors. I understand their hero took out the smallest bloke on the ground at WC on the weekend, following up from an earlier incident from a few weeks ago. This bloke should be outed as football does not need his type.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

King Hit? Where you there?, did you see it?, or have you been speaking to senior coach at Buckley Park?

See it? It was a ripper, was standing right near the marbo bench....probably the best spot to witness it from..they tried to bloke for serita sorry Brodie and douttas player got past the block and then 'POW" and we all know what happened.If nothing happened why didnt he contest the charge? And did see something rise in Matty Pillios pants as well....Sorry you tell me My North since you are talking about what happened at Craigeburn

See it? It was a ripper, was standing right near the marbo bench....probably the best spot to witness it from..they tried to bloke for serita sorry Brodie and douttas player got past the block and then 'POW" and we all know what happened.If nothing happened why didnt he contest the charge? And did see something rise in Matty Pillios pants as well....Sorry you tell me My North since you are talking about what happened at Craigeburn

Speaking of Matty P - i spotted the great man in the local area today knocking back of few of Vittoria's finest with Marc Bullen and Dizzy Gillespie

A couple of big signings on the horizon for the Lions perhaps?

Take the $5 on offer before it gets snapped up lads!

Speaking of Matty P - i spotted the great man in the local area today knocking back of few of Vittoria's finest with Marc Bullen and Dizzy Gillespie

Marc Bullen will sign with Keilor 100 per cent.

They both trained at Marby on Tuesday night. Marc is friends with at least half the boys at Marby as he played junior footy with them.

He knows no one at Keilor apart from Mick.

They will be both playing at Marby agianst West Coburg after the bye.

They both trained at Marby on Tuesday night. Marc is friends with at least half the boys at Marby as he played junior footy with them.

Is recruiting yet more players what is required at Marby Park? I would've thought developing what they've got would be an option?? They must be the only club in the state not effected by the economic slow down!! Good luck to them though, another name recruit for the comp....:confused:

Geez he must have played at a few junior clubs then..........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.localfootyshow.com.au

On this week’s LOCAL FOOTY SHOW shown on C31 Friday Night at 7.30pm for one hour and again on Saturday Morning starting at 9am for the full hour and a half show.

Sex before the game? At the Keilor Football Club Ladies Day,coach Mick McGuanne attempts to solve the dilemma.

Interview with Mark 'Skeeta' Schwartz and others at Sunshine Football Club (WRFL) before Mark takes the field for his 300th game.

It has been 17 years since local rivals Crib Point and Hastings (MPNFL) they last met. Find out about the rivalry who wins this clash.

Story about how Community Radio broadcasts local football over the airwaves.

Can you help find a home by identifying the football club in the old photograph found in a Rosebud opportunity shop?

Reclink team Salvo Hawks travels to Central Australia

A look at what may be the future re swine flu – an empty epping Football ground on match day !

Scores and ladders from your local football competition.

This week’s match for highlights are from Mordialloc Vs Cheltenham (SFL) game

And lots lots more

This coming Saturday The Local Footy Show team will be at the VCFL Country Championship between WEST GIPPSLAND LATROBE FL v MPNFL Saturday 6 June at Pakenham

www.localfootyshow.com.au

Who is Dizzy Gillespie and where is he from?

Is recruiting yet more players what is required at Marby Park? I would've thought developing what they've got would be an option?? They must be the only club in the state not effected by the economic slow down!! Good luck to them though, another name recruit for the comp....:confused:

Well if Marby Park did not pick them up Keilor difinately was so you have to do what you have to do if your going to be competitive in this comp. All it does now is reduce the gap between 1 & 3, Keilor are still the bench mark with the best coach in the league up it's sleeve.

nothing changed at crazburn

results from headquaters on tuesday night

Set Penalty
Under 18 Craigieburn Striking - 2 matches
Investigation
B Seniors A Smith Oak Park Striking - Guilty - 6 matches
Under 16 Greenvale Striking Guilty - 2 matches
Under 16 Craigieburn Striking Guilty - 2 matches
Under 16 Coach - Craigieburn Misconduct Guilty - 3 matches
Under 16 Craigieburn - Striking Guilty - 2 matches

Status
Not open for further replies.