EDFL moves Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Craigieburn Coach done for three weeks, to funny.
First I have seen this in junior footy.

nothing changed at crazburn

results from headquaters on tuesday night

Set Penalty
Under 18 Craigieburn Striking - 2 matches
Investigation
B Seniors A Smith Oak Park Striking - Guilty - 6 matches
Under 16 Greenvale Striking Guilty - 2 matches
Under 16 Craigieburn Striking Guilty - 2 matches
Under 16 Coach - Craigieburn Misconduct Guilty - 3 matches
Under 16 Craigieburn - Striking Guilty - 2 matches

Marc Bullen will sign with Keilor 100 per cent.

Have it on very good authority that Bullen has signed with Marby and will play after the bye against WC. This is despite a very large offer from up the Hwy. You never know the full truth to a story but to those who don't believe Keilor pays out some big cash, it's certainly not through lack of trying...
Will be interesting to see how another big name recruit slots in down at Marby....

Speaking of rub outs, and I am not aware of what rules the EDFL has in place, but for argument's sake if Brodie Holland has copped two weeks from the tribunal, where does that leave him with the 14 he has with the AFL? I was under the impression that once you reach 16 you are well and truly out and unable to play (or in his case, coach?)

Could some of the higher ups here please enlighten us?

PS: I have nothing against the coach or Marby, just curious guys.

Speaking of rub outs, and I am not aware of what rules the EDFL has in place, but for argument's sake if Brodie Holland has copped two weeks from the tribunal, where does that leave him with the 14 he has with the AFL? I was under the impression that once you reach 16 you are well and truly out and unable to play (or in his case, coach?)

Interesting point. That is the rule and I thought it was across all levels of footy.
Perhaps its just at local level. Interesting to see how it works...

after 16 games permit to play is revoked by afl
if you do a check you will find in the afl he has been outed for 16 games
edfl 2 games
before afl ????
by these numbers he should not be allowed to play
I wonder what EDFL are going to do ?????
I wonder ??
as per usual nothing
what are the rules for
a reply from EDFL would be good to fix this

after 16 games permit to play is revoked by afl
if you do a check you will find in the afl he has been outed for 16 games
edfl 2 games
before afl ????
by these numbers he should not be allowed to play
I wonder what EDFL are going to do ?????
I wonder ??
as per usual nothing
what are the rules for
a reply from EDFL would be good to fix this

Considering there would be a few players running around the AFL with more than 16 weeks and nothing mentioned about de registering, i would have the opinion that it would not count. The rule is not in all states and was brought in to clean up the game. get the thugs out.

Considering there would be a few players running around the AFL with more than 16 weeks and nothing mentioned about de registering, i would have the opinion that it would not count. The rule is not in all states and was brought in to clean up the game. get the thugs out.

The rules are in this document http://www.aflvic.com.au/fileadmin/user_upload/Documents/DOCS/Development_Files/AFL_VIC_Player-Official_De-Registration_Policy.pdf

This is the clause the EDFL should be drawn to.

a) Players

i)Senior players shall be automatically be de-registered and not allowed further registeration with the same or another league if the player has accumulated a combined total of 16 weeks suspension(or greater) in a senior career (including AFL career)

seems EDFL need to do some checking or did they know ??
Rules are Rules

The rules are in this document http://www.aflvic.com.au/fileadmin/user_upload/Documents/DOCS/Development_Files/AFL_VIC_Player-Official_De-Registration_Policy.pdf

a) Players

i)Senior players shall be automatically be de-registered and not allowed further registeration with the same or another league if the player has accumulated a combined total of 16 weeks suspension(or greater) in a senior career (including AFL career)

Rules are Rules

If this is true why is Harry simpson allowed to still be playing at strathmore after he was kicked out of the comp for what he did to Dean Discipio from Greenvale. He was suspended for more than 16 games but recenlty appealed his suspension and got cleared to play.

Long kick you can say what you want on here Brodie will not be suspended.

Why don't you make a big deal about that you tosser.

m wilson from westy also rubbed out for 16 weeks a few years back is now back playing for westy - go figger - think the club put up the money for an appeal.

m wilson from westy also rubbed out for 16 weeks a few years back is now back playing for westy - go figger - think the club put up the money for an appeal.
Scotty Gibson from glenroy had his permit revoked a couple of years for cracking the magic mark 16 the spinless knuckleheads who run the edfl wont do a thing unless the QCs from Abers and Greenvale tell them too,might be interesting come finals if Marby V Greenvale, EDFL fence sitting as usual,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If this is true why is Harry simpson allowed to still be playing at strathmore after he was kicked out of the comp for what he did to Dean Discipio from Greenvale. He was suspended for more than 16 games but recenlty appealed his suspension and got cleared to play.

Long kick you can say what you want on here Brodie will not be suspended.

Why don't you make a big deal about that you tosser.

look who is the tosser
read page 11 herald sun today
tosser

Can anyone fill me in on how Jesse Silver is going in that comp i think he went to Craigieburn?

Has had injuries throughout the year. started i believe through the 2's played the last few in the 1's and has shown glimpses, if fully fit would star

Scotty Gibson from glenroy had his permit revoked a couple of years for cracking the magic mark 16 the spinless knuckleheads who run the edfl wont do a thing unless the QCs from Abers and Greenvale tell them too,might be interesting come finals if Marby V Greenvale, EDFL fence sitting as usual,

not bad seeker. no QC down at abers though jl may like to think he is! abers pushed hard on EDFL to investigate simpson when he king hit maynard a few years ago. abers people will recall harry came on the ground after half time & asked for protection from tarko.

we had an investigation in which strathmore coach said what simpson did wasnt that bad. the EDFL did nothing & he went out that week and king hit someone else (greenvale player I believe who had to be hospitalised). showed how weak the EDFL were that they would allow someone who has king hit someone to play.

then to make matters worse harry got a "combined" penalty. Think it was 8 weeks which covered both king hits.

then there was the disipio incident in a final after he came back.

but really harry should have been outed for at least 16 for the first two offences. in both cases resulted in serious concussions.

not bad seeker. no QC down at abers though jl may like to think he is! abers pushed hard on EDFL to investigate simpson when he king hit maynard a few years ago. abers people will recall harry came on the ground after half time & asked the umpire for protection from tarko.

we had an investigation in which strathmore coach said what simpson did wasnt that bad. the EDFL sat on its hands & he went out that week and king hit someone else (greenvale player I believe who had to be hospitalised). showed how weak the EDFL were that they would allow someone who has king hit someone to play the next week.

then to make matters worse harry got a "combined" penalty which covered both king hits.

then there was the disipio incident in a final after he came back.

but really harry should have been outed for at least 16 for the first two offences. in both cases resulted in serious concussions.

in the sun this morning its reported that Holland has been deregistered but he can appeal.

look who is the tosser
read page 11 herald sun today
tosser

Typical case of jealousy, rumours of what if's. so somebody from an opposition club rings the 3aw rumour file on Tuesday morning. let them follow it up.
Pretty low blow, but smarts if he misses playing against them

a) Players

Rules are Rules

The rule states that you are not allowed to partake in any game in any league in any capacity. A junior coach a couple of years ago in the EDFL was rubbed out for the 16 weeks suspension rule while playing and not allowed to coach or play or officiate in any capacity. He then appealed and paid $500 out of his own pocket to the AFL to which he was unsuccessful. How is he allowed to coach?????????? Seems there are rules for some and rules for others. The EDFL need to get some consistency happening.

Hey i thought since we are nearly at the half way mark of the season we should see who people thinking would be in thetop 3 or 4 of their clubs b&f.
I'll have a crack at abers
Carland
Egan
Van riet
Fitzpatrick

Hey i thought since we are nearly at the half way mark of the season we should see who people thinking would be in thetop 3 or 4 of their clubs b&f.
I'll have a crack at abers
Carland
Egan
Van riet
Fitzpatrick

From the Abers games I have seen I think Egan, Fitzpatrick, Barham, Carland from his tagging and I have been impressied with our talls. Van Reit looks good when we are going well, but at times can put his head down when we are getting beat. I can't see any Abers boys going close to the Comp.
My choices - Bicer, Ayres, Armstrong, Morrel and Garth.

Did some research on Brodie Holland and he had 16 AFL weeks before Round 1. How do the Grandpa's in the league only pick up on it now? He is good for our Comp and hopefully will be back in not too long. I thought that rule was to make sure thugs like Scot Gibson, the kinghitter Jess Fanco who use to snipe blokes always and thugs like that to be banned.

From the Abers games I have seen I think Egan, Fitzpatrick, Barham, Carland from his tagging and I have been impressied with our talls. Van Reit looks good when we are going well, but at times can put his head down when we are getting beat. I can't see any Abers boys going close to the Comp.
My choices - Bicer, Ayres, Armstrong, Morrel and Garth.

Did some research on Brodie Holland and he had 16 AFL weeks before Round 1. How do the Grandpa's in the league only pick up on it now? He is good for our Comp and hopefully will be back in not too long. I thought that rule was to make sure thugs like Scot Gibson, the kinghitter Jess Fanco who use to snipe blokes always and thugs like that to be banned.

The blokes not good for the comp if he comes into it and king hits players who are given a job to run with him and stop his influence in a game.
He was a serial offender in the AFL (a la Paul Williams) and shows he still has bad habits.
EX AFL players coming back to the EDFL are good for the competition only if they bring something positive to it. Holland showed his hand early and it should be stopped now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back