EDFL moves Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see the result? Craigieburn lost! You at least keep a couple in attack to have the opportunity to lock it in your own forward line and run down the clock. Flooding into the Keilor forward line did not help one iota.

If your reply is going to resort to name calling don't bother. An intelligent arguement, that, I am willing to have.

you're a knob .................
(sorry could not resist!)

Did you see the result? Craigieburn lost! You at least keep a couple in attack to have the opportunity to lock it in your own forward line and run down the clock. Flooding into the Keilor forward line did not help one iota.

If your reply is going to resort to name calling don't bother. An intelligent arguement, that, I am willing to have.
very good game with 17 goals each in the very windy conditions. crazy hit the front with 50 sec left then flooded back with everyone but the onballers and 2 fwds then keilor won the clearance and somehow garth snapped a goal in the middle of about 25 players (some say it was touched but very hard to tell).It looked funny with 20 seconds left it was keilors turn to flood back when all the players in keilors fwd 50 (both sides) then had to run to crazys fwd line. crazy then won the clearance but ran out of time to convert. Keilor should have won by a bit more as they missed some shots on goal in the last quarter. a very entertaining game for the conditions.

Nearly at the halfway mark of the year.

Biggest suprise - Doutta
" " disappoints - Craigieburn and Abers

Others thoughts?

Jacko,

They are only a dissapointment to themselves. I dont think im wrong in suggesting that everyone else is not surprised by where they are sitting.

You obviously have no idea about football! When you are in front with seconds remaining you go defensive, every coach in the AFL would be sending a couple of players back to win the game, Keilor did the same thing after they hit the front! If Crazy had have done the opposite, you would have been criticising them for not dropping players back! very easy to criticise after the fact, yes we are all experts after the result!!!!!!

Just an observation hero,and if they are not successful this year and they go and buy more players next year good on them.I don't know and more importantly don't care who you follow but it is clear from your post that your club doesn't spend money on players so good on you champ

Wasn't a personal attack pie man, the point was that good clubs spend time developing players from within both their junior and senior ranks. MP have a clear history of splashing ridiculous dollars around looking for immediate success. This has been evident since they lost their first attempt at the B Grade flag.

Mark Bullen had a dozen clubs talking to him before he signed with MP and they were not even close to the coin he has been offered by MP.

His wage would put him in a comparable league with the CEO of Macquarie Bank for the pay per game deal he has accepted.

Speaking of Matty P - i spotted the great man in the local area today knocking back of few of Vittoria's finest with Marc Bullen and Dizzy Gillespie

A couple of big signings on the horizon for the Lions perhaps?

Take the $5 on offer before it gets snapped up lads!
Great pick up - already put in for a clearance to Shepparton after 1 week !:D:D:D

Great pick up - already put in for a clearance to Shepparton after 1 week !:D:D:D

This website is a joke. I am good mates with both Davo and Bully from Shep and Davo got a new job on the weekend where his work can't allow him to train and apparently the his Essendon League club wouldn't allow this, so he travelling home on the weekend to play with the boys.

Bully spoke to a few clubs as he was in need for a job and ending up getting one himself. He told me that he went to M.Park because he is very close mates with Matt somebody, who I saw at his wedding. Does Media with your Comp & their wives are good mates.

He also told me that Strathmore offered him nearly twice, Keilor and Doutta's around the same and Balwyn more and it makes him sick that ********s on these sites have no idea and he is loving it down there even though he said the ground he played on the weekend was the worse he has ever seen.

This website is a joke. I am good mates with both Davo and Bully from Shep and Davo got a new job on the weekend where his work can't allow him to train and apparently the his Essendon League club wouldn't allow this, so he travelling home on the weekend to play with the boys.

Bully spoke to a few clubs as he was in need for a job and ending up getting one himself. He told me that he went to M.Park because he is very close mates with Matt somebody, who I saw at his wedding. Does Media with your Comp & their wives are good mates.

He also told me that Strathmore offered him nearly twice, Keilor and Doutta's around the same and Balwyn more and it makes him sick that ********s on these sites have no idea and he is loving it down there even though he said the ground he played on the weekend was the worse he has ever seen.

Many thanks to the Marbi Park Media Manger............................

Rumblings at Douttas u\18 coach resigns and takes his 3 sons with him . Is the ego of the coach getting bigger than his head??????? or is it the fault of the 3 players . [cant take being dropped]

Im guessing here which is probably wrong as there is too much of it on here :D having said that ill contribute to it :) but with Mark Bullen i would say that he is on $600-$800 a game @ MP and that would be fair enough if less then well worth it.So the Mores,Keilor and Douttas around $1500 and Nth Balwyn close to $2K i could be way off the mark but boy thats a lot of money and not that im in the inner sanctum at Douttas but i would have thought he would have been well out of there price range,anyway enough on that.

Big game this week against the mores,winner will be in 4 at half way point which would be great for us as it doesnt seem that long ago we were sitting on one win.Other games

Greenvale over C/burn
Abers should beat the Roys
Keilor over WC could be a good one though
MP should easily account for Avondale

Cheers THE DREBSTER

Im guessing here which is probably wrong as there is too much of it on here :D having said that ill contribute to it :) but with Mark Bullen i would say that he is on $600-$800 a game @ MP and that would be fair enough if less then well worth it.So the Mores,Keilor and Douttas around $1500 and Nth Balwyn close to $2K i could be way off the mark but boy thats a lot of money and not that im in the inner sanctum at Douttas but i would have thought he would have been well out of there price range,anyway enough on that.

Cheers THE DREBSTER

Geez Drebster the loose change in your glovebox would have been able to pay his wage...thats why the chicks hang off you at Fredericks isnt it? How is Rocky travelling?:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You obviously have no idea about football! When you are in front with seconds remaining you go defensive, every coach in the AFL would be sending a couple of players back to win the game, Keilor did the same thing after they hit the front! If Crazy had have done the opposite, you would have been criticising them for not dropping players back! very easy to criticise after the fact, yes we are all experts after the result!!!!!!

Did you watch?

Craigieburn hit the front, at the ball up, who Keilor had their two young kids in the square, Papalia and Grosso. Won the clearance. Plenty of good players to go to, basically one kick to get it deep. Result goal.
Next ball up, Craigieburn win the clearance, Keilor repel, take it forward, have Garth and Lambropoulos there to hold it in. You know the rest.

If you had read my post, my point was that Craigieburn should have left a couple forward just in case it went forward, hold it in and run down the clock.

Read your own post, "ÄFL would be sending a couple back". Yes a couple, but not the whole goddam team.

Have a nice day:D

Of course he loves it down there, gets paid a shit load to play on a shit ground with players who are only in it for the cash. You can only go to the Well so many times, so Marby should invest in the U 18,s and get a Team on the Park.

Big game this week against the mores,winner will be in 4 at half way point which would be great for us as it doesnt seem that long ago we were sitting on one win.Other games

Greenvale over C/burn
Abers should beat the Roys
Keilor over WC could be a good one though
MP should easily account for Avondale

Cheers THE DREBSTER

WAY OFF THE MARK is an understatement, no way Doutta offered that cash :eek:

Did you watch?

Craigieburn hit the front, at the ball up, who Keilor had their two young kids in the square, Papalia and Grosso. Won the clearance. Plenty of good players to go to, basically one kick to get it deep. Result goal.
Next ball up, Craigieburn win the clearance, Keilor repel, take it forward, have Garth and Lambropoulos there to hold it in. You know the rest.

If you had read my post, my point was that Craigieburn should have left a couple forward just in case it went forward, hold it in and run down the clock.

Read your own post, "ÄFL would be sending a couple back". Yes a couple, but not the whole goddam team.

Have a nice day:D
As i said, we are all experts after the race has been run & won, your lucky to win by a kick & stiff to lose by one, i believe the coach did the what every other coach would do, it's not the AFL, with the time clock on screen in the coach's box.

Found this on the WRFL page, sounds like all might not be well down Craigieburn of this is true? The club that is supposely pick them up is Deer Park.

also picked up 3 new players from cragieburn who will go str8 into the line up.........im unsure of their names as yet they have played in their 1sts for the whole year and got dropped a couple of weeks back due to some rumblings at a $1000 draw when they were on the fizz........im hearing a tall ruckmen and 2 onballers.......

MEMO KEILOR...........

Brodie Holland will make his EJ Whitten debut for the All Stars next week. You better get on to the AFL and stop him from playing, seeing as he is over the threshold of games you can be suspended for!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

MEMO KEILOR...........

Brodie Holland will make his EJ Whitten debut for the All Stars next week. You better get on to the AFL and stop him from playing, seeing as he is over the threshold of games you can be suspended for!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

memo idiot:

dont king hit and you wont be suspended.

Great win by the stars :) pretty much controlled the game all day and led by 4 or 5 goals for most of it.Great to see Kade play his first full game of the year he played down back and played really well.Now we are in the 4 which seemed along way away a few weeks back.

THE DREBSTER

Great win by the stars :) pretty much controlled the game all day and led by 4 or 5 goals for most of it.Great to see Kade play his first full game of the year he played down back and played really well.Now we are in the 4 which seemed along way away a few weeks back.

THE DREBSTER

heard kade played down back. did he have an opponent or was he playing a free role? big news for douttas if they can keep kade fit. was very disappointing to see him go off against abers as the only highlight for us was watching him and houli go at it.

interesting to note that had douttas won the three games they lost by a kick they would be outright second.

are they a priemership threat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back