EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite often i have looked at this site and pondered why there isn't much said about Oak Park.

Can anyone answer me?

That's my reason for finally registering.

Oakers will be a really strong side this year and with numbers and enthuisasm on the park we should have a massive year.

Go Oakers!!!

how does adam dalton go?

when i was in my prime dalts was just a kid coming through the ranks
i know his father pretty well dalts is a big angry fella as long as he keeps his cool & eyes 4 the ball he goes very well but hey havin said that any 1 can put any1 off there game in edfl ask ingram, sullivan,rooster,keen,all good players in there day all of them once had a shocker over some 1
in there ear...

cheers...
the mercenary...
:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

i know his father pretty well dalts is a big angry fella as long as he keeps his cool & eyes 4 the ball he goes very well but hey havin said that any 1 can put any1 off there game in edfl ask ingram, sullivan,rooster,keen,all good players in there day all of them once had a shocker over some 1
in there ear...

cheers...
the mercenary...

Excuse me!!

Could someone pls translate this for me?

Forgot to mention with Albi and Verns back - Oakers forward line looks as good as anyones.

Frankie Raso could quite possibly be one of the best to pull on a Kangas jumper.

Look out Abers - Round 1 - Sunday!!!!!!

What a game it will be.

Oakers by 57 points.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Doutta Stars are looking a very good side....welcome back to Wooley and Liam Turner to the line up.wooley will be great help he the forward line and Liem speed around the ground.WATCH OUT ALL YOU POONS!!! HE WE COME.:D

Doutta Stars are looking a very good side....welcome back to Wooley and Liam Turner to the line up.wooley will be great help he the forward line and Liem speed around the ground.WATCH OUT ALL YOU POONS!!! HE WE COME.:D

Didnt that Wooley leave on bad terms then make a fukwit of himself on bigfooty??

If so, what a fruit cake! After him bagging his own team mates on this forum and then he goes back to the club......what a tosser!

Some advice for that bloke, seek medical help!

Gday guys. Sydenham Hillside u18 are looking for a practice match for Saturday 5th April. PM me if your club might be intersted. Thanks

What about the team down near the river? Marby park?

If they play them all the boys might get some Travist clothing apparel for turning up and giving them a contest!

in there ear...

cheers...
the mercenary...

He has more teams than most of you blokes have had hot dinners! Not a true clubmen, only wants coin!
Cant mark or kick but he throws a good punch here and there and also doesnt mind a good spit at blokes when playing. If he was any good he would have played in a grand final last year at B grade level!

In 1974 Supertramp released a song called................

DREAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didnt that Wooley leave on bad terms then make a fukwit of himself on bigfooty??

If so, what a fruit cake! After him bagging his own team mates on this forum and then he goes back to the club......what a tosser!

Some advice for that bloke, seek medical help!
ALWAYS SAID HE COULD PLAY AND HAS SMOOTH OUT WHAT HAS HAPPEN IN THE PAST..........WELCOME BACK WOOLEY,GO AND KICKS ARSES AND SHOW THEM YOU ARE A GOOD FOOTBALLER.:thumbsu:

:thumbsu:
ALWAYS SAID HE COULD PLAY AND HAS SMOOTH OUT WHAT HAS HAPPEN IN THE PAST..........WELCOME BACK WOOLEY,GO AND KICKS ARSES AND SHOW THEM YOU ARE A GOOD FOOTBALLER.:thumbsu:

Ahh General,always quality posts...look forward to reading every time you get on.

Can't wait until Wooley F#cks up and your on here potting him again. Love your work:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Your still a w*ak c*nt Wooley(bucksaway).cant wait to see your head get rolled,Marbo will wake up to you dud.Go and see a brain doctor,no need to send me a private as im not Brian FOOL.:confused:

Always said he could play?

What about this message champ?

How'd his big apology go after the carry on to one Marbi Park player a few days ago (the reason he was given the a*s from Marbo)

Something about a gun Stars player and a carpark?

Always said he could play?

What about this message champ?

How'd his big apology go after the carry on to one Marbi Park player a few days ago (the reason he was given the a*s from Marbo)

Something about a gun Stars player and a carpark?

Doutta Stars must be desperate taking him back. They potted him and have now taken him back after he was given the arse by Marbo Park.
Isn't this bloke just trouble. If he could not get along with Ex-Diamond Valley coach Adam Smith there must be something wrong with that fool. Smithey is probably the nicest guy going around in football.

Anymore word coming outa EDFL headquarters about the weekly football football show? I'm not sure on the costs involved to produce such a program but surely after becoming one of the leaders in promoting suburban football it would be a huge loss to your competition.
I know the head fella Matt gets his fair share of criticism thru here and although Ive never met him personally the times we have communicated about players/possible recruiting targets he comes across as an extremely passionate EDFL person.

Get in him into an official EDFL media type role and watch your competition continue to thrive :thumbsu: who knows he may even be able to lure the sponsors required to keep your TV show going

is the weekly footy show still going ahead? havent seen anything positive about it. and is last years host, matty p., going to be involved as i see he is not listed on the northern fl site as the media manager as was mentioned earlier.

Heard Kade Carey will miss the the first 4 games of the season. If true, Marby would have to be odds on to get the 4 points in the first round.:thumbsdown:

He has more teams than most of you blokes have had hot dinners! Not a true clubmen, only wants coin!
Cant mark or kick but he throws a good punch here and there and also doesnt mind a good spit at blokes when playing. If he was any good he would have played in a grand final last year at B grade level!
\

Kicked some huge goals for us in finals, when we ultimately went on to win the flag which he played in 06

\

Kicked some huge goals for us in finals, when we ultimately went on to win the flag which he played in 06

What comp was that? Is it anywhere near the standard of B grade EDFL?
I doubt it, edfl is a pretty strong comp at the moment!
Just a player who doesnt like being in the one spot for a long time, that says alot about him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back