EDFL Premier Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They beat a team that was only up there because of an easy draw .. long way to go

You forget they beat the reigning premiers by more then this “team that was only there due to an easy draw”

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

True but hardest part is staying healthy. Ur depth isn’t anywhere near keilors
Pacco cop a few injuries they will know about it. Keilor not so much

That’s what happens when you allow clubs to stock pile junior talent and poach kids from neighbouring clubs over the last 3-6 years. They accumulate depth. Not all would have started Auskick or under 10s at keilor.

You forget they beat the reigning premiers by more then this “team that was only there due to an easy draw”

Must have been a pretty emphatic statement from Keilor today Bash? Are Keilor beatable this season? To date only Pascoe Vale have got anywhere near them.

Must have been a pretty emphatic statement from Keilor today Bash? Are Keilor beatable this season? To date only Pascoe Vale have got anywhere near them.

Don’t think they get beaten this year mate to be honest.

EK and Abbers have lots of outs, won’t compete with them unless they get majority back I’d say. Don’t know enough about Starthmore to comment

PV probably the only bet. But like I said above. Their two’s are not strong so need to stay healthy I guess

EK and Abbers have lots of outs, won’t compete with them unless they get majority back I’d say. Don’t know enough about Starthmore to comment

PV probably the only bet. But like I said above. Their two’s are not strong so need to stay healthy I guess

Bash all sides have ours so you really need to refrain from continuing to bring this up. It’s irrelevant. 12 goals is a big loss tbh.

Bash all sides have ours so you really need to refrain from continuing to bring this up. It’s irrelevant. 12 goals is a big loss tbh.

What u on about mate. 0 excuses were made read my comment again banana. Never once did I say injuries were why we lost……Said in my
Opinion no one giving them a run, 2 of the top 5 sides have too many injuries to give them a run. Other 2 I’m unsure about.

Didn’t say they would win with their outs in. Enough trying to stir shit turbo. Go to bed mate.

Like I’ve said Keilor will go undefeated and take the flag. That’s my prediction, very well drilled unit

I was there at the top of the table clash.
After quarter time( after getting a huge mcguane mouthful) the keilor boys completely took over the game.
I thought the 2 young keilor ruckman fought really hard against there much more bigger/mature ruckman .
They might of lost nearly every hitout but around the ground they were much more mobile.

Keilor have 3 or 4 playing VFL still to come back plus a few injuries as well?

I was there at the top of the table clash.
After quarter time( after getting a huge mcguane mouthful) the keilor boys completely took over the game.
I thought the 2 young keilor ruckman fought really hard against there much more bigger/mature ruckman .
They might of lost nearly every hitout but around the ground they were much more mobile.

Stewart got injured first quarter. Dennis rucked the full game against 2 players after that and was best on ground for us. He literally dominated around the ground and taps. Probably the one EK player that dominated after 1/4 time so idk what your definition of mobile is lol.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One week at a time eh?
They're still very young mate and can be inconsistent. I've always said their best football is very good and their worst is ordinary, but you have to expect that from what is still essentially a young playing group.

They're still very young mate and can be inconsistent. I've always said their best football is very good and their worst is ordinary, but you have to expect that from what is still essentially a young playing group.

It’s good to see them doing well. Hopefully the Kangas can turn their fortunes around soon with their fairly young mob.

Thank goodness this wasn't match of the round. ;) Should've been at Deer Park.
Was just about to say the same. Everyone bagged the selection for match of the day and said it should have been EK And Keilor but that would have been a borefest. Got sucked in by the easy draw for EK having them up the top

On SM-N985F using BigFooty.com mobile app

You may need to actually look at who is on the park each week for Pacco... Missing right now at least 5-6 more or less walk up starts. Keilor beat a banged up EK who were missing quite a lot of guys. Long way to go in the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back