EDFL Premier Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome rainbow at today's Pascoe Vale v Keilor game. My game-day scenes from this game will be uploaded in a couple of days.

View attachment 1720997

Yep an awesome one at Sunbury v Districts not sure how to share pictures on here but I did grab a photo. Doing a good job with the footage, thanks mate.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Great win by Greenvale in a tough hitout. 1st Q wind helped the Jets but they were very impressive in the wet. Strathmore had no space wide and did not play with any pace. Last Q was setup for Strathmore to run over Greenvale but the Jets held strong. Great contest in trying conditions

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Turmoil at EK i have heard, good players missing out due to points cap. Looking to leave. President apparently gave the seniors a decent spray after getting touched up by an undermanned abers. Coach not happy that the president is having to much input into footy operations.

Turmoil at EK i have heard, good players missing out due to points cap. Looking to leave. President apparently gave the seniors a decent spray after getting touched up by an undermanned abers. Coach not happy that the president is having to much input into footy operations.

thanks for the laughs before bed we been under points most games.

Only turmoil at ek mate is their goal kicking at the moment.

Last edited:
Ben Silvagni played EK ressies on weekend? Did he actually play?

Why don’t the four of you who give your tips each week actually run a tipping comp next year? You think the rest of us who don’t put tips in care who you think might win?

Pascoe Vale by 24
East Keilor by 6
Keilor by 100
Marby by 18
Strathmore by 60

Probably not… but they will try to qualify him + get him to drop in points through the twos!

I don’t mind it… as long as he’s there kitted up on the bench at least for the 1st quarter

In WA, they have to be there for at least the first half and sitting on the bench in full attire.
Just like a player has to be at the ground by half time to be able to play.

My game-day scenes from the Pascoe Vale v Keilor game last Saturday at Raeburn Reserve.

thanks for the laughs before bed we been under points most games.

Only turmoil at ek mate is their goal kicking at the moment.

Ek a rubble , never heard a pres tell his players they are overpriced footballers ..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like trying to be too dog to pump up his own tyres .. it will come back to bite them like other clubs .. waste off money if they don’t win the flag .. seeing they are only won it in covid yr

Sounds like trying to be too dog to pump up his own tyres .. it will come back to bite them like other clubs .. waste off money if they don’t win the flag .. seeing they are only won it in covid yr
They wouldve won the premiership anyway by a mile..and they are still going well ..the guy has put east keilor on the map

Went up and watched the Keilor/Pacco game on the weekend to get a feel of 1 v 2, Keilor kicked with a 4 goal wind and upto the 20 minute mark had 2 on the board with Pacco 1 against the wind. Then the flood gates opened and at qtr time the scoreboard looked ugly as we all knew how Mick was gonna get his well rehearsed side to play the 2nd and believe me they did'nt miss a beat kicking 3/4 up the hill....game over. Now this post is not about the game but more so what goes on off the ground. I haven't been around Premier league for a long time but found it very unusual when I went into the Pacco sheds at 1/2 time and saw supporters with beers in hand mingling with the players, even the coach was talking to a woman who was drinking a pink breezer....now I might be wrong but I thought in this League with the $ being forked out that it would be a little more professional...honestly, I thought I was back in the picnic work days when Vicrail was playing the Tramways board in a social Sunday game where halftime went for an hour whilst we smacked a few beers down before the 2nd half. Then Digby started the game plan on the whiteboard for the second half with strict instructions where the ball was to be sent out of defence...he stressed on this for around 3 minutes then moved on to other matters....I was shocked when 4 players filtered over from the other end of the rooms and had not even joined the group at the board...out they ran with supporters beers and breezers following. No need to explain how the 2nd half went...about as well as the halftime structure. I don't follow anyone in this comp but if this is 1 v 2....the League should just gather up the silverware...put it in a cab and send it down to Joe Brown Oval as the Fat Lady has already started singing....very very loud!

Last edited:
My last quarter game-day scenes from the RESERVES match between Pascoe Vale and Keilor.

In fairness, the locals were B Grade Duds and the club would most likely be in C Grade if he didn't come along... Rorting the Salary Cap and ignoring the integrity of Local Footy has put the club in the best possible position it could be challenging for a finals spot in A Grade. The germ hanger onners @ EK will say the other clubs are paying over the Cap and justify this disgusting behaviour by deflecting. Mark my words these germs will be the first to jump ship when the Pres parts ways and takes his $$$...... Then it will be left to the loyal EK folk to pick up the pieces(although these people are enjoying the ride at the moment)

They wouldve won the premiership anyway by a mile..and they are still going well ..the guy has put east keilor on the map
What a RUBBISH Statement - The East Keilor football club has been around since 1967. The hard working people of East Keilor have kept this club Alive and will always continue to do so well after Christofi leaves and takes his money with him.
The turnover of players in the last 4 years has been unprecedented in the previous 50+ years of this clubs existence.

Put East keilor on the Map - What Rubbish and an insult to all previous committees....

Twos have 10 on the sidelines mate with long term injuries. Then add 6 players in Europe and another few seniors injured mate.

That’s where the depth is. Clearly have no clue. Stick to talking about your club unless you know facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back