EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Come to a Deer Park home game and put aside an hour or so to look at the silverware and premiership team photos.

I'll pass. I hear you are not allowed to touch the trophies because some have been appraised at being worth up to 400K.

You should go to Kalgoorlie and see the rooms at Mines Rovers - 43 senior flags, 31 reserves flags and 11 colts flags. It would take more than an hour to have a good look at them.

Few issues from todays match at Windy Hill between Deer Park the 7 straight premiership - covid recess - 1 premiership outfit & last years losing grand finalists Strathmore.
1. Catering - absolute disgrace. $10 for chips. $3.00 potatoe Cake, $8.00 for hot dog & $16 for hamburger. FFS Strathmore let the local Rotary Club cook a sausage sizzle to feed the spectators
2. Umpiring - some absolute shocking decisions that resulted in goals to Strathmore. Lift your game umpires.
3. Scoreboard - nobody could read it at all. Pathetic
4. Centre Bounce/throwup - Throw the ball up 50% on each side of the centre rather than the city side all day.
The catering is done by a private company who set's their own prices
Bagging umpires doesn't win you any games of football.
The scoreboard us a concern but that is Essendon football clubs responsibly.

Welcome to Premier .

The stench of mediocrity by a select few is ripe. Only a matter of time before the Lions are the hunted in this comp also.
The stench of mediocrity you say?
Probably should consider dropping mention of WRFL flags then as they're irrelevant to this comp. Essentially, Deer Park had won 1, Div 1 flag & they've proven to be well off the pace in Prem.
With no depth, playing on maximum points & no junior platform to build from, they don't look inclined to contend anytime soon.

Few issues from todays match at Windy Hill between Deer Park the 7 straight premiership - covid recess - 1 premiership outfit & last years losing grand finalists Strathmore.
1. Catering - absolute disgrace. $10 for chips. $3.00 potatoe Cake, $8.00 for hot dog & $16 for hamburger. FFS Strathmore let the local Rotary Club cook a sausage sizzle to feed the spectators
2. Umpiring - some absolute shocking decisions that resulted in goals to Strathmore. Lift your game umpires.
3. Scoreboard - nobody could read it at all. Pathetic
4. Centre Bounce/throwup - Throw the ball up 50% on each side of the centre rather than the city side all day.
You forgot after Covid dp last year in the wrfl you went out in straight sets

The stench of mediocrity you say?
Probably should consider dropping mention of WRFL flags then as they're irrelevant to this comp. Essentially, Deer Park had won 1, Div 1 flag & they've proven to be well off the pace in Prem.
With no depth, playing on maximum points & no junior platform to build from, they don't look inclined to contend anytime soon.
Well off the pace you say. 26 point defeat by last year's Grand finalist yesterday.Pacco and a few others lost by 20 goals to the other Grand final side of which were labelled a possible contender. The Lions are and 10 goal worse off side from the previous season in personal. I reckon there not too far off albiet their depth is putrid. They will play off within the next 3 years.

Well off the pace you say. 26 point defeat by last year's Grand finalist yesterday.Pacco and a few others lost by 20 goals to the other Grand final side of which were labelled a possible contender. The Lions are and 10 goal worse off side from the previous season in personal. I reckon there not too far off albiet their depth is putrid. They will play off within the next 3 years.
100%. Deer Park have already started recruiting for next year and there are some quality players in the mix wanting to be selected by the former WRFL powerhouse who is despite crushing an undefeated West Coburg in the 2023 Division 1 Grand Final taking a softly approach as they ease their way into premier division with a solid foundation year in 2024. Watch this space for more news....

How does the president of EK make his money. Not the brightest bloke in footy. What business has he got?

How does the president of EK make his money.? Not the brightest bloke in footy. What business has he got?

I was at David Jones in the city today and I half expected to see Strathmore having a team meeting followed by giving free leportment lessons in the mens fragrance section. Honestly what has happened to football in such a short space of time. Where are the mangy types with overgrown beards, scars where their jaws have been wired and good players refusing to come off despite being clearly injured because they know even injured they can deliver more than the flounce on the bench. I have worked it out - Keilor play Champagne football and are 120% quality in every department, Strathmore play Vogue football and look the goods but just like the magazine are full of fluff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We had already moved on and had zero to prove in the WRFL and we did the job on behalf of the umpires.
Now I’ve heard it all 😂
I was at David Jones in the city today and I half expected to see Strathmore having a team meeting followed by giving free leportment lessons in the mens fragrance section. Honestly what has happened to football in such a short space of time. Where are the mangy types with overgrown beards, scars where their jaws have been wired and good players refusing to come off despite being clearly injured because they know even injured they can deliver more than the flounce on the bench. I have worked it out - Keilor play Champagne football and are 120% quality in every department, Strathmore play Vogue football and look the goods but just like the magazine are full of fluff.
Deer park would be Kmart with no junior department

Sore loser???????

Sad Inside Out GIF

Well, they've been comfortably beaten by just about all of those ahead of them on the ladder with no clear pathway to making up the gap. Strathmore has plenty of wiggle room to add a few quality footballers to the mix if they feel remotely threatened.. Deer Park, not so much.

Well, they've been comfortably beaten by just about all of those ahead of them on the ladder with no clear pathway to making up the gap. Strathmore has plenty of wiggle room to add a few quality footballers to the mix if they feel remotely threatened.. Deer Park, not so much.

No team is beating Keilor this season so you can stick ya wiggle room theory. Strathmore got flogged last year and probably did well to get within 8 goals this season. The second side got annihilated by 20 goals so everyones playing for second this season. Not sure what your remotely threatened comment is in reference too other than getting embarrassed on the big stage again!

No team is beating Keilor this season so you can stick ya wiggle room theory. Strathmore got flogged last year and probably did well to get within 8 goals this season. The second side got annihilated by 20 goals so everyones playing for second this season. Not sure what your remotely threatened comment is in reference too other than getting embarrassed on the big stage again!
Alright give it a rest, just because your beloved Deer Park got beaten yesterday no need to throw more tantrums. Enjoy this upcoming weekends game v Keilor

Dp reserves didn’t score against strathmore
What’s that say ?

No team is beating Keilor this season so you can stick ya wiggle room theory. Strathmore got flogged last year and probably did well to get within 8 goals this season. The second side got annihilated by 20 goals so everyone’s playing for second this season. Not sure what your remotely threatened comment is in reference too other than getting embarrassed on the big stage
No team is beating Keilor this season so you can stick ya wiggle room theory. Strathmore got flogged last year and probably did well to get within 8 goals this season. The second side got annihilated by 20 goals so everyones playing for second this season. Not sure what your remotely threatened comment is in reference too other than getting embarrassed on the big
No team is beating Keilor this season so you can stick ya wiggle room theory. Strathmore got flogged last year and probably did well to get within 8 goals this season. The second side got annihilated by 20 goals so everyones playing for second this season. Not sure what your remotely threatened comment is in reference too other than getting embarrassed on the big
No team is beating Keilor this season so you can stick ya wiggle room theory. Strathmore got flogged last year and probably did well to get within 8 goals this season. The second side got annihilated by 20 goals so everyones playing for second this season. Not sure what your remotely threatened comment is in reference too other than getting embarrassed on the big stage y

No team is beating Keilor this season so you can stick ya wiggle room theory. Strathmore got flogged last year and probably did well to get within 8 goals this season. The second side got annihilated by 20 goals so everyones playing for second this season. Not sure what your remotely threatened comment is in reference too other than getting embarrassed on the big stage
No team is beating Keilor this season so you can stick ya wiggle room theory. Strathmore got flogged last year and probably did well to get within 8 goals this season. The second side got annihilated by 20 goals so everyones playing for second this season. Not sure what your remotely threatened comment is

Dp reserves didn’t score against strathmore
What’s that say ?
Strathmore 136 deer park 0
They have no under 18s either i don’t think I could be wrong and only 6 junior teams
they should have stayed where they belong in the WRFL

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back