EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are losing one pointers at a rapid rate as well. Be firm favs to drop
East Keillor one of the biggest yo-yo clubs in the competition. Been doing it for years. In the 90’s they mortgaged houses to buy in big names… once it ran out they double dropped.. Pat comes in.. they go from zero to hero.. he leaves..they’ll be insignificant again…

East Keillor one of the biggest yo-yo clubs in the competition. Been doing it for years. In the 90’s they mortgaged houses to buy in big names… once it ran out they double dropped.. Pat comes in.. they go from zero to hero.. he leaves..they’ll be insignificant again…

Not sure how you’d call them a yo-yo club. Stayed up for a bit early 90’s then have been in the bottom divs for 20 years pre Pat.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Not sure how you’d call them a yo-yo club. Stayed up for a bit early 90’s then have been in the bottom divs for 20 years pre Pat.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
They take sugar hits.. ride that until it runs out … hit rock bottom then ride the next wave.. no real consistency or buy in from the local community.. happy to be wrong but can’t deny facts

They are losing one pointers at a rapid rate as well. Be firm favs to drop
I’ve heard the same thing, heard the whole leadership group (1 pointers) has left also.

Also heard there’s still coin with new sponsors coming with the new committee so don’t think that’s the issue.. I’d say not fans of shermo 🤷‍♂️ don’t be surprised if shermo pulls the pin when he realises he has no players.

Will do the double drop straight to Div 2

I’ve heard the same thing, heard the whole leadership group (1 pointers) has left also.

Also heard there’s still coin with new sponsors coming with the new committee so don’t think that’s the issue.. I’d say not fans of shermo 🤷‍♂️ don’t be surprised if shermo pulls the pin when he realises he has no players.

Will do the double drop straight to Div 2
Horrible decision by any club wishing to improve. Do your research. EK not real smart.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back