EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

It was a good game. Decent crowd, I wonder that number --

Keilor got on top after QT I'd say, and the second half was dominant.
Though there was a goal or two Pascoe Vale were stiff.

There was one from a Keilor player It didn't look like he went off his boot on the goal line, but the umpires paid it as a goal. I said to the blokes next to me - I'm not sure he even got a boot to it. But no ARC here lol

Petric kicked a ripper dribbler from the pocket that was pretty crazy. He had a good day out with 4 goals.

A few AFL boys came down to watch. I saw Elijiah Hollands pass me by, and I heard Oskar Baker was around as well.

This was my 2nd ever local game (my first being last week's prelim) and I'm not sure of other leagues, but felt the standard here was pretty good. Quite enjoyable to watch
The atmosphere from the crowd and players was fun.

It was a good game. Decent crowd, I wonder that number --

Keilor got on top after QT I'd say, and the second half was dominant.
Though there was a goal or two Pascoe Vale were stiff.

There was one from a Keilor player It didn't look like he went off his boot on the goal line, but the umpires paid it as a goal. I said to the blokes next to me - I'm not sure he even got a boot to it. But no ARC here lol

Petric kicked a ripper dribbler from the pocket that was pretty crazy. He had a good day out with 4 goals.

A few AFL boys came down to watch. I saw Elijiah Hollands pass me by, and I heard Oskar Baker was around as well.

This was my 2nd ever local game (my first being last week's prelim) and I'm not sure of other leagues, but felt the standard here was pretty good. Quite enjoyable to watch
The atmosphere from the crowd and players was fun.
Essendon FCs recruiting team were there too

Watch this space the sleeping giant is coming.
3 ex afl players one being a former Gold Coast and Port Adelaide player to be announced as playing coach along side 1 point players returning
A sleeping giant would not pump themselves up consistently and remind us all how many flags you’ve won in another comp. How close did you get to Keilor this year? And that was without them being full strength. As stated previously, start by beating some of the top 5 teams (which you didn’t this year). And make finals. That would be a good start.

Watch this space the sleeping giant is coming.
3 ex afl players one being a former Gold Coast and Port Adelaide player to be announced as playing coach along side 1 point players returning
Yes we knew about Trent Mckenzie, I reckon Deer Park were in talks with his management for the last six years wanting to know if he was being delisted or not

Nah longbow cmon now, your not comparing Bullen coaching a team that cost 500k a year in a disability league, vs McGuanne and EDFL. Bullen not qualified to tie mcguannes laces.

What would Keilor do to the current WRFL premiers in hoppers crossing? Win by 30 goals is my tip
"Disabilty" league? Way to go insulting 300 teams / 7000 community footballers.

Not to mention, those hundreds of thousands who are genuinely disabled.

Use your words more carefully.

"Disabilty" league? Way to go insulting 300 teams / 7000 community footballers.

Not to mention, those hundreds of thousands who are genuinely disabled.

Use your words more carefully.
Settle down mate, I don’t mean it literally, and if you thought I did then go join the politically correct party

Don’t let words rile you up.

Simply comparing EDFL to WRFL.

Keilor are a very good team but they have nothing on clubs like Melton when it comes to looking after their own. They play with 20 x 1 pointers. Keilor although they talk up there junior programs they played on 45/46 points. If we are being real and the league had some courage they would be on maybe 40 points with the amount of juniors they have and pillage. It’s the only way to bring these clubs back to the pack.
But I congratulate them on the win.
Keilor would beat Melton by 15 goals.

Spoke to an Edfl delegate yesterday and he informed me that they are going to crack down on clubs forfeiting ressies, u18”s and fielding teams in lower divisions. A toothless tiger I think

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back