EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Both players were pretty quiet on GF day I thought. Watson been great and given back to Pacco so his been excellent. McConnell been great also over the years and probably time to drop back a division. Been a great servant.
Somehow the person who named the best players had Watson,Saad and Carter in their best not sure what game they were watching

Nah longbow cmon now, your not comparing Bullen coaching a team that cost 500k a year in a disability league, vs McGuanne and EDFL. Bullen not qualified to tie mcguannes laces.

What would Keilor do to the current WRFL premiers in hoppers crossing? Win by 30 goals is my tip
Don't think so. I have watched both teams this year. Hoppers Crossing have quality players on every line. Jed Anderson would be one of the top 5 in the edfl if he did not play in the wrfl. Hoppers Crossing ruckman would cream Keilor ruckman.
Be realistic. If T McGunae can walk into the Keilor team in between Nab Cup games then the edfl is perhaps not as strong as you think it is.

Don't think so. I have watched both teams this year. Hoppers Crossing have quality players on every line. Jed Anderson would be one of the top 5 in the edfl if he did not play in the wrfl. Hoppers Crossing ruckman would cream Keilor ruckman.
Be realistic. If T McGunae can walk into the Keilor team in between Nab Cup games then the edfl is perhaps not as strong as you think it is.
McGuane averaged 26 as a bottom ager in the Talent League. Also, played Vic Metro 16s. He might need to fill out, but he certainly knows how to find the footy.

Please stop with comparing other local sides to Keilor…. It really wouldn’t be close unless you are talking about Vafa Premier division.

Not a Keilor person in the slightest, however other clubs have the ability to spend as much as Keilor- up to them to find a way how to.

Fantastic club and are the bench mark.

Spoke to an Edfl delegate yesterday and he informed me that they are going to crack down on clubs forfeiting ressies, u18”s and fielding teams in lower divisions. A toothless tiger I think
What punishments if any can or will the EDFL hand down in these instances?

Assuming the forfeits were genuinely due to player unavailabilities, what alternative do clubs have?

McGuane averaged 26 as a bottom ager in the Talent League. Also, played Vic Metro 16s. He might need to fill out, but he certainly knows how to find the footy.
Exactly and the fact that he walked in and out of the Keilor team proves that the EDFL is not as all and mighty as you think it is. Pascoe Vale only marginally defeated Deer park at Pascoe Vales home ground late in the year and Pascoe Vale knocked off Keilor 3 weeks ago. How Long has McGuane been in charge for 4 or 5 flags?

Exactly and the fact that he walked in and out of the Keilor team proves that the EDFL is not as all and mighty as you think it is. Pascoe Vale only marginally defeated Deer park at Pascoe Vales home ground late in the year and Pascoe Vale knocked off Keilor 3 weeks ago. How Long has McGuane been in charge for 4 or 5 flags?
Paco won by 29 points and kicked 16.22 to 14.5. 38 scoring shots to 19. That doesn’t count as close in my books. Again… start next year beating a top 5 side.

Hey bud, yes Anderson would be top 5 in edfl is correct. It wouldn’t be 30 goals but Keilor would win.
I don’t like keilor but for f sake stop mentioning young McGuane on here. He played his part in that GF side I thought. But his young so stop raising his name in the way you do.. 😡

I got home about 2 hours ago from the Keilor rooms with Mick and had the pleasure of being in his presence all night. What can I say, number 5 for the number 1.

I remember in the late 20’s when the pies went back to back to back to back and Old Paradian Jock McHale was at the helm. I was around 7 at the time and I am just over the moon by what I saw yesterday. Mick has the potential to coach AFL level. He’s on top of his own mountain. It was a brilliant game capped off with a 5 year plan that has been in place to recruit juniors and establish a foundation of a senior side through Keilor juniors has worked magnificently.

As for Leigh Tudor, comisserations my young apprentice. What you have achieved in your first season at the helm for the panthers is something to hold your head high too. From being back in top flight since 2011, to build a side from the ground up to make a grand final is astounding and you should be so proud.

Cannot wait to spend the silly season with the Gremlin and Longblow

Please stop with comparing other local sides to Keilor…. It really wouldn’t be close unless you are talking about Vafa Premier division.

Not a Keilor person in the slightest, however other clubs have the ability to spend as much as Keilor- up to them to find a way how to.

Fantastic club and are the bench mark.
Heidelberg would definitely give Keilor a shake.

Look yourself in the mirror and think if talking crap about a 16 year old online is acceptable. If he didn’t have the surname you wouldn’t say his name - but since you dislike Mick you decide to have a go at his son who has done nothing wrong.

You’re a joke. Tom is a great young man with potential to be a star in the AFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back