EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Dennis second in the comp . Zen didnt get 1 umpires vote .
Some clubs dont realise how lucky they are when certain people leave .
yeah maybe, but they all sat back and let it happen, let Pat spend his money taking them from irrelevancy in B Grade to a Finals contender in A Grade! Where were all these club people over the past 3 years?

Dennis second in the comp . Zen didnt get 1 umpires vote .
Some clubs dont realise how lucky they are when certain people leave .
Unfortunately it’s the trail of destruction that they leave behind that’s the issue, an annual report that my 4 year old could’ve prepared better! Legacy, a legacy of ensuring the club fails going forward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately it’s the trail of destruction that they leave behind that’s the issue, an annual report that my 4 year old could’ve prepared better! Legacy, a legacy of ensuring the club fails going forward
Maybe get AFL VIC involved to do a thorough report Into the club. That may sort them out or him out?

Maybe get AFL VIC involved to do a thorough report Into the club. That may sort them out or him out?
AFL VIC the toothless tiger that does nothing to help local football competitions. They investigated Deer Park for 5 years and couldnt catch them breaking every rule in the book . In the words of Columbo " how did they get the painting from over there to over there , i cant quite understand it "

AFL VIC the toothless tiger that does nothing to help local football competitions. They investigated Deer Park for 5 years and couldnt catch them breaking every rule in the book . In the words of Columbo " how did they get the painting from over there to over there , i cant quite understand it "
Judging by your post you don’t understand very much

You say they couldn't catch them!! Maybe they didn't catch them because their wasn't anything to catch.

Deer park 100% over but so is every single team in premier so why does it matter how much over you are, may as well go investigate every single team.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back