EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Not setting a good example , the Captain talking to other clubs! I like Pacco and hoped they'd win this year but they are a long way behind in culture, you wouldn't hear the Abers, Mores or Keilor Captain talking to other clubs. Tudor has had 12months sorting out whats/what , who's/who and will now go to work on weeding out personal that have been a part of holding them back from being successful the last 5-7 years spending Big and providing coaches/players with everything they need. He will bring in players/coaches with integrity who will NOT put up with less than 100% commitment. Some will like it and some won't, but big changes need to happen if they want to compete with the big boys.
It’s all rumours from bf mate. What about other clubs??

Cmon bang clubs chase players and looking to boost their stocks..look at AFL players are always contacted etc..captain or not a player has a right to seek what benefits him and his future not a place saying life time member..when these guys get injured no club helps them financially
Local Footy is not AFL , it is not professional, in saying that I understand your point, but if your view is the general and accepted consensus, then local footy is officially F*CKED.

Local Footy is not AFL , it is not professional, in saying that I understand your point, but if your view is the general and accepted consensus, then local footy is officially F*CKED.

The whole scope of local footy changed years ago..players have families etc and need to look after themselves as well..club loyalty is good but in the end all move on

yeah maybe, but they all sat back and let it happen, let Pat spend his money taking them from irrelevancy in B Grade to a Finals contender in A Grade! Where were all these club people over the past 3 years?
being beaten by 80 points in the only A grade final they've played hardly makes them a contender in my books

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back