EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Ek in massive trouble.
Member of the committee have sent text messages to all past players and cougar faithful discussing the situation they’re. Basically, the past pres promised that there would be no debt when handing over to new pres. however he left them with 20k debt which they are struggling to afford considering player match payments. They are asking if anyone is willing to contribute to help pay off the debt before the new year as they want to use existing funds to recruit players. My view is that they did this to themselves and allowed the club to turn to rubbish. Mass exodus too
Having been someone who was sent the said text I suggest you either read the text or have whoever passed the information on to you explain it to you and then perhaps rewrite your post.

Club should have done their homework and not fallen for him. Being desperate for success never works

Considering his personally paying the sign on fees for atleast 5 other players at 3 different clubs I’m sure he can chip in the 20k debt that his rolled them and left them with

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Even though the new pres was VP, it just goes to show that the past Coach/pres/ did things his way and no consultation. That said it is incumbent on all committee members to ask questions!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Think Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong Un style of leadership, not sure there’s too much shared information or many group consultative committee meetings

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back