EDFL Premier Division - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: EDFL "A" Grade - 2011

Always good to stir the pot mate.

Some handy former Oak Park boys (past and present) look headed for Tullamarine and you would hope the reports aren't true about their captain heading to the EFL as he's a super player and will be missed.

In other news - former Greenvale and Strathmore star headed to Tullamarine with them. He looks like a former "street fighter" - image attached.

imgres

you left out Keilor puff!

Fanning, Adam Dennis ,Hislops x 2 and a few Rupertswoods boys at a meeting at Abers last night at this stage only Suarez gone for sure.

Sighted -

Kev Whichello in talks with J.Larkins in Pratt St Moonee Ponds.
Wants a fresh start and to join Fanning? Old High School friends from all reports.

Sighted -

Kev Whichello in talks with J.Larkins in Pratt St Moonee Ponds.
Wants a fresh start and to join Fanning? Old High School friends from all reports.

Are mates from EKC and JL does enjoy a latte on Pratt St, but I am pretty sure he has had no contact with Kev.

I did hear that Marby have lost Stewart, Jones, O'hAilpin and Hunt and possibly Broadbent though

And Barry Hall, if he plays, will play at Pacco along with Hahn.

Are mates from EKC and JL does enjoy a latte on Pratt St, but I am pretty sure he has had no contact with Kev.

I did hear that Marby have lost Stewart, Jones, O'hAilpin and Hunt and possibly Broadbent though

And Barry Hall, if he plays, will play at Pacco along with Hahn.

Stewart and Jones to Deer Park in WRFL, Broadbent gone up bush to GV league for Tatura i have been told.

I have heard nothing about Craigieburn on here other than Lance going to Glenroy, surely they will be trying to recruit to at least try and replace him plus more

I have heard nothing about Craigieburn on here other than Lance going to Glenroy, surely they will be trying to recruit to at least try and replace him plus more
why the hell would anybody want to play there, they have very little money,the coaching staff well we will leave that one alone,and they will be back in b grade next year

Would love someone in the know at craigieburn to come on here and say exactly what the issues up there are

digger i know barry personally and he is going to play a one off game for avondale heights

You sure it isn't Avenel, the club he played at before he was recruited to the Murray Bushrangers all them years back???

abit off topic here in a-grade forum i know, but good news for the league in general. and for one of the oldest clubs in the comp.

Jason Akermanis confirmed signing for the round 1 game for a b-grade club in 2012.

will be great get for the club that struggled to get much of a crowd/atmosphere last year.

the club is at least trying to find extra/different ways of getting people to the club/bar/canteen etc....

good get for the Moonee Valley Football Club. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For the doomsayers concerned about my club (Oak Park), worry little because we'll be fine - some big recruits to be announced soon and the players rumored to be gone will either stay or not be missed as they were fringe players and have based there decisions on getting opportunity at B Grade clubs so fair nough.

Douttas on the other hand are in big trouble, any truth that big players at the club are pushing for the coaching staff to "bottom out" save the pennies and return to B grade and taste success to build up club morale.

Hard to believe such a proud local club would even be considering this ridiculer option. They seem more concerned changing there name to Essendon Doutta Stars than focusing on attaining and developing players - enjoy B Grade Cooper St. Boys.

For the doomsayers concerned about my club (Oak Park), worry little because we'll be fine - some big recruits to be announced soon and the players rumored to be gone will either stay or not be missed as they were fringe players and have based there decisions on getting opportunity at B Grade clubs so fair nough.

Douttas on the other hand are in big trouble, any truth that big players at the club are pushing for the coaching staff to "bottom out" save the pennies and return to B grade and taste success to build up club morale.

Hard to believe such a proud local club would even be considering this ridiculer option. They seem more concerned changing there name to Essendon Doutta Stars than focusing on attaining and developing players - enjoy B Grade Cooper St. Boys.
Macca as usual you are pretty good at making unsubstantiated commentary, suggest you worry about your own backyard before you start potting other clubs.

Macca as usual you are pretty good at making unsubstantiated commentary, suggest you worry about your own backyard before you start potting other clubs.

Our backyard is fine.

Can you confirm the following rumors then edfl expert
Doutta....... Zac Dawson
Pacco....... Mitch Hahn and Barry Hall guest appearance
Crzyburn......... Steve Baker and Mitch Farmer
Marbi........ Michael Gardiner, Leigh Brown and John McCarthy
Abers......... Darcy Danher
Greenvale.... Eric kurit, Budge and Jay Neagle (Lucas got Neagle)
Avondale........ Jarrod Oakley Nichol and Xavier Clarke

Our backyard is fine.

Doutta....... Zac Dawson

Haha, did you just put the names of delisted players in a hat and draw them out?

Our backyard is fine.

Doutta....... Zac Dawson

Never professed to be an expert and not interested in your hypotheicals, just aware/interested in what is going on at my club - and yes our backyard is also fine, grass looks great !!!!:)

whatz with the edfl doing these one of match appearances?? bloody sign em up for a 10 game contract or at least season.

i think douttas are doing ok developing their own . with 9 under 18s at calder summer training squad and 2 at western jets the future looks bright

Keilor have just signed ex richmond listed ruckman Dean Putt. Hopefully this is the first of a couple of signings to come.

Dont worry about Douttas at least we can say we have always paid our players

Will Paxman be playing next season or?

Remember he was lining up for Greenvale a season or two back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back