EDFL Premier Division 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

This weekend will be an emotional and difficult day for me, playing against my countryman.
It will be a similar experience that Goddard had when he played against the Saints or when Christiano Ronaldo scored the winning goal to knock Man Utd out of the champions league.
Spare a thought for me.
I will be bringing my prayer mat to Abers on Saturday for some divine assistance. 100% guaranteed,
Shags

This weekend will be an emotional and difficult day for me, playing against my countryman.
It will be a similar experience that Goddard had when he played against the Saints or when Christiano Ronaldo scored the winning goal to knock Man Utd out of the champions league.
Spare a thought for me.
I will be bringing my prayer mat to Abers on Saturday for some divine assistance. 100% guaranteed,
Shags

Shocking post with the smart a*s connotations.

It's a lock you're not Adam El Houli so a post like the above is putrid!

Imposter!!

Shocking post with the smart a*s connotations.

It's a lock you're not Adam El Houli so a post like the above is putrid!

Imposter!!
If you keep talking like that I'm going to have to take you down to Cherry Lake. 100%
Of course this is not Adam Houli you idiot. Everyone on here knows it's not him except you. guaranteed.
Get around me.

This weeks tips. Greenvale v Pacco should be a ripper whoever loses aint playing finals. Jets haven't been great at home this year but doubt Pacco have won there in a long while. Jets by 12 points. Marby v Keilor I can smell an upset with Robbo playing for Marby. Keilor will be keen to bounce back after last week but I think Robbo will bag 5 and Marby will win by 4 pts. Heights v Stars could be ugly Heights by at least 50 Rose & Galea 10 between them. Aw v Mores if there was ever an 8 pt game this is it. Huge ramifications on this one. Mores more consistent atm and will win by 10pts. Gorilla's v Northern might be 200 v 100 the way both these teams play. Abers by 75.

*heads off to twitter to see if my eyes deceive me*

Played with a lot of heart.... Darcy daniher looked extremely dangerous early in the game with a couple really strong pack marks and goals.... Then went pretty quiet

Fort Caruso was sensational as was his brother nat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Played with a lot of heart....

Northern played with heart, Tamer was out of sorts for Abers the young blokes ran rings around the higher profile Abers players.

Much harder at the contested footy and never gave up, played at the level of intensity they did in the first quarter throughout the four full quarters. Credit to Northern on the win:thumbsu:

Well deserved win

I think Northern will gain a bit of confidence from this game and will win a few more before the seasons done. Hats off to ya NS :thumbsu:

Agree had to look at the result 2-3 times
Northern over abers WTF
Good luck to them
Pressure on EDS now
I have played in the EDFL since 2000 and I cannot remember such an upset. $400K vs MAYBE $100K. This was David v Goliath. And David not only knocked Goliath out but then took his sister home. A confronting embarrassment for Abers. Will it be the reality check they need.

A
I have played in the EDFL since 2000 and I cannot remember such an upset. $400K vs MAYBE $100K. This was David v Goliath. And David not only knocked Goliath out but then took his sister home. A confronting embarrassment for Abers. Will it be the reality check they need.[/QUOTE

Due respect to NCS but surely it gives insight to Abers as a club and why they have 1 A grade flag. Should never lose this game. NCS been competitive each week but as previous blogger stated, this is upset of the past 10 years. Did Lou Vincent play is juniors at Abers?

I have played in the EDFL since 2000 and I cannot remember such an upset. $400K vs MAYBE $100K. This was David v Goliath. And David not only knocked Goliath out but then took his sister home. A confronting embarrassment for Abers. Will it be the reality check they need.

You guys have it all wrong, this was a calculated loss created by the master mindes of Abers to secure Eds as the recipients of relegation and rid us of them and there feral supporters from premier divion for ever

If you keep talking like that I'm going to have to take you down to Cherry Lake. 100%
Of course this is not Adam Houli you idiot. Everyone on here knows it's not him except you. guaranteed.
Get around me.

Well aware it wasn't him from the start knucklehead.

Most of your posts are quality but I stand by what I said, that post was ordinary!!

Northern Saints were brilliant yesterday!

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Division 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Back