VINCANITY

Club Legend
Mar 24, 2007
Somewhere
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester City
what are peoples thoughts of british band editors, only herd a few songs and i dont mind them.
songs include:
Munich
An end has a start
Smoking outside the hospital doors

Got both albums, fell in love with them from the first time I heard them on the J's. First album was awesome, and the second album is top shelf too.
Saw them live when they were in Melbourne earlier this year and they just blew me away- Tom Smiths voice is unbelievable! I thought they would be pretty good but they really rocked the Hifi bar!

Missed out on seeing them in Melbourne this year, to my eternal disappointment.

Ripper band.
I know the feeling. This year the one week I was away was the one week Hard Fi were in Melbourne :(. And they've released the best album of 2007.

I saw them on pay tv live and thought they sounded great.
Got their albums, very good band, although the lyrics are a bit amateur at times.
I really like their sound though.

Blood is a brilliant track and by far their best IMO.

Munich, All Sparks, Camera are also great ones from that album.

Off the new album I only really like An End has a Start which is very good.

Great band.

The two albums are worth having.

They remind me a little of Interpol.
A little? A little? They are identical. I'm sure they're great, and probably right up my alley if I heard a whole album, but they are exactly like Interpol. Shamelessly like them.

Very, very good band. Both of their albums are outstanding.

Favourite tracks for mine would be Bones (arguably their best song IMO), Bullets, Open Your Arms, and Fingers in the Factories.

Great band. Only got the second album but there are quite a few brilliant songs. Must get the first album, judging by peoples impressions in this topic.

A little? A little? They are identical. I'm sure they're great, and probably right up my alley if I heard a whole album, but they are exactly like Interpol. Shamelessly like them.

I've seen them both live and I can tell ya, in that sense, Editors are soooooooo inferior...

...Also inferior recorded..

But there is definitely a likeness..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Editors

Remove this Banner Ad

Back