Ej whitten game crowd.

Remove this Banner Ad

The funniest moment was during half time when they played all the team songs. As soon as the Collingwood song came on, everyone started booing and completely drowned out the music. :p

i didn't know "grey away" cost that much :p

He obviously doesn't watch those ads with the grey haired guy who ends up getting with the chick who wants milk.

Whether you like the celebrities or not, you have to respect their intentions. Especially guys like Fitzy and PH who are from other networks, who by supporting the E.J. Whittens game, are also promoting channel 9.

Speaking of which, Fitzy is the funniest guy on television. Everything he does is gold!

Whether you like the celebrities or not, you have to respect their intentions. Especially guys like Fitzy and PH who are from other networks, who by supporting the E.J. Whittens game, are also promoting channel 9.

Speaking of which, Fitzy is the funniest guy on television. Everything he does is gold!

This is ban worthy, fitzy is like that annoying drunk guy at the pub who just wont shut up

No matter what but, if this game was allowed to bet on

Either team under 15.5 pts would be paying $1.01 every year....

Does anyone know the biggest margin between the two sides ever? Surely it wouldn't be in double figures.

I think it used to be more serious but now its scripted for maximum entertainment and can someone explain to me why short people are funny ? we get it their small people

No matter what but, if this game was allowed to bet on

Either team under 15.5 pts would be paying $1.01 every year....

Does anyone know the biggest margin between the two sides ever? Surely it wouldn't be in double figures.

Vics won by 19pts in 1997. That's the highest winning margin.

Hutchy's goal was almost the highlight of the AFL season. Absolute ripper bloke and probably silenced a few haters with his Andrew Krakouer-like 'candy selling'

As for the people who want a serious hit-out, obviously these blokes are just there for a laugh + to promote a good cause. None of them want to go out and go flat-out given they are getting older, probably have full-time jobs where they can't afford the risk of injury anymore

There's a lot of talk about interstate footy, but I was thinking that a series of interstate games could be put up for those players that have retired. I love seeing the older players. Get rid of the ring-ins and fill the teams with genuine stars....even if they have retired.

I'd have it at the end of the year, so players dropped off the lists could play. There would be no worries from the clubs. The players would see it as their last chance to show their skills. Great for players retiring who come from teams that dont make the finals.

The guys who took it too seriously

Aker
Richie Vandenberg (though didn't get much footy....)
Nathan Brown
Stevens

They all have one thing in common....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God how much are you LOVING that torp from Rocca!

Lighten up guys: it's for a good cause!

Three allstars took the mark in the forward pocket with 10 seconds to go.At least one should have been paid the mark.Not a bounce.
Anyway the game isn't over until the siren sounds ,regardless of the clock.
Fitzy kicked the ball brfore the siren.

Actually the game is over when the umpire hears and acknowledges the siren. Ch9 decided the game is over when someone in the OB truck thinks it's over. I guess that's the future of football - umpiring decisions adjudicated by the TV director.

Uh, wasn't the script meant to be that the Vics win? I bet the people behind the thing were pissed at Fitzy for kicking the goal when it was clearly meant to be a win to Victoria to keep interest in the "rivalry."

Serious lulz at anyone taking this match seriously.

Rocca's goal and accompanying commentary and crowd reaction was better than most AFL highlights this year. Was a beautiful thing to watch. Hutchy's goal was up there as well. You'd think the AFL would take note of the fun the crowd was having and how different the game felt... but they won't.

Three allstars took the mark in the forward pocket with 10 seconds to go.At least one should have been paid the mark.Not a bounce.
Anyway the game isn't over until the siren sounds ,regardless of the clock.
Fitzy kicked the ball brfore the siren.
We could have threatened legal action and retrospectively got the result changed :eek:

I just dont see how its funny? If i want to see bad comedy ill watch re-runs of the nanny. either make it funny or make the footy reasonable.

How big was the crowd? Anyway the nRL dont really care about the crowds, their ratings are massive. Have a look after tomorrow nights game, will be huge.

RL State of Origin 3 rating = 3.77M
HUGE!

For comparison: 2010 AFL grand final 3.72M

Remove this Banner Ad

Ej whitten game crowd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back