Media EKA Hopeful's White Line Fever

Remove this Banner Ad

Developing Demon’s Dopey Drug Dabble

This evening, rising Mount Buller Demons rookie, damicky, launched his official bid for the EKA by presenting his first Sweet FA media thread, 17 Qs with The Cheese. While this first outing was solid, it is believed that the Demons are in damage control tonight as their latest recruit has caught the attention of Sweet FA’s Integrity Unit following video of the youngster with an unknown white powder appearing on social media.

f6b40e0de552c5f756d8eacc11e64f30300c2fba

damicky enjoying some downtime with his teammates

Demons captain manangatang responded to the allegations saying “it’s ****ing snow, you idiot.”

3ElolIk.gif

The perplexed Demons captain doesn't understand what all the fuss is about

It’s not the first time damicky has made headlines this season. Shortly before his infamous trade to the Demons, the then-Furies rookie raised eyebrows when he was pictured in his underwear with teammates in public. Furies captain Tigerturbulance played the incident down at the time suggesting his players were just letting off a little steam but it is clear that controversy follows ‘The Cheese’ like a bad smell.

L8l2hln.jpg

The Furies on a night out earlier this season

After starting season 32 with seven straight wins, Mount Buller lost their first game of the season last week to Roys FFC, clearly shaken after last week’s earthquake and the trade tantrum thrown by Pickitt that ultimately saw him remain at the Snow Dome. The first-placed Demons face off against the third-placed West Coast Wonders this weekend in the Foundation Cup, an apt name seeing as both teams’ home grounds have barely more than a foundation entering this round.

74.jpg

Mozzieus of Cadskion has supposedly rebuilt the Wonders but their stadium is still shit

Developing Demon’s Dopey Drug Dabble

This evening, rising Mount Buller Demons rookie, damicky, launched his official bid for the EKA by presenting his first Sweet FA media thread, 17 Qs with The Cheese. While this first outing was solid, it is believed that the Demons are in damage control tonight as their latest recruit has caught the attention of Sweet FA’s Integrity Unit following video of the youngster with an unknown white powder appearing on social media.

f6b40e0de552c5f756d8eacc11e64f30300c2fba

damicky enjoying some downtime with his teammates

Demons captain manangatang responded to the allegations saying “it’s ******* snow, you idiot.”

3ElolIk.gif

The perplexed Demons captain doesn't understand what all the fuss is about

It’s not the first time damicky has made headlines this season. Shortly before his infamous trade to the Demons, the then-Furies rookie raised eyebrows when he was pictured in his underwear with teammates in public. Furies captain Tigerturbulance played the incident down at the time suggesting his players were just letting off a little steam but it is clear that controversy follows ‘The Cheese’ like a bad smell.

L8l2hln.jpg

The Furies on a night out earlier this season

After starting season 32 with seven straight wins, Mount Buller lost their first game of the season last week to Roys FFC, clearly shaken after last week’s earthquake and the trade tantrum thrown by Pickitt that ultimately saw him remain at the Snow Dome. The first-placed Demons face off against the third-placed West Coast Wonders this weekend in the Foundation Cup, an apt name seeing as both teams’ home grounds have barely more than a foundation entering this round.

74.jpg

Mozzieus of Cadskion has supposedly rebuilt the Wonders but their stadium is still sh*t
damicky I'm not angry, just dissapointed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look Barrybran, I don't want to make this thread all about me, but clearly that's the angle you were going for. So to satisfy your mozzie cravings, our ground is not shit, it is legendary. We play on the same patch of dirt that 1000 years ago I would have had a tiger eat your face off for even suggesting this.

Look Barrybran, I don't want to make this thread all about me, but clearly that's the angle you were going for. So to satisfy your mozzie cravings, our ground is not sh*t, it is legendary. We play on the same patch of dirt that 1000 years ago I would have had a tiger eat your face off for even suggesting this.
can I interview you

The Cheese statement

Firstly I also want to congratulate Mt Buller on their upcoming grand final win and the Gumbies on a disappointing season.

I apologise my actions detracted from last week when the focus should have been on our great achievement of restarting the streak.

I want to apologise to the SFA for my actions causing damage to the brand of the game during the pinnacle event of the year, the Super League Draft.

To your broadcasters, sponsors, commercial partners, and fans, I also sincerely apologise.

I hate that I have added to the stereotype of players but thank the SFA for understanding I am a young man that made a poor mistake by putting myself in the situation I did, I would never intentionally cause harm to the game of Qooty.

To the Mt Buller Demons, I deeply regret the trouble I have caused to the club, and all our amazing sponsors and partners.

To our board, staff, old boys, members and especially fans, I am sorry. I am very angry and disappointed that my actions have affected my ability to play without being affected by drugs.

So to my teammates, I hope I can rectify what I have done and gain some respect back.

To manangatang, Callums_Guns and Tarkyn_24 , I am sorry I let you down. But thank you guys for your support in the face of all the criticism, which speaks volumes of the culture and care that you guys have for me and this club.

I know I have let a lot of people down, especially my family, I'm sorry for all the criticism you guys have received over social media platforms, which is probably the most painful and heartbreaking thing I’ve had to deal with.

I know that you know I am a good person, with good intentions and a good heart, I also know that these are all just words, but I don’t want you to judge me on words, rather judge me on the actions I take moving forward from this.

I will be working closely with the well being team to address any behavioural issues to ensure I don’t put myself in a compromising position in the future.

The Cheese statement

Firstly I also want to congratulate Mt Buller on their upcoming grand final win and the Gumbies on a disappointing season.

I apologise my actions detracted from last week when the focus should have been on our great achievement of restarting the streak.

I want to apologise to the SFA for my actions causing damage to the brand of the game during the pinnacle event of the year, the Super League Draft.

To your broadcasters, sponsors, commercial partners, and fans, I also sincerely apologise.

I hate that I have added to the stereotype of players but thank the SFA for understanding I am a young man that made a poor mistake by putting myself in the situation I did, I would never intentionally cause harm to the game of Qooty.

To the Mt Buller Demons, I deeply regret the trouble I have caused to the club, and all our amazing sponsors and partners.

To our board, staff, old boys, members and especially fans, I am sorry. I am very angry and disappointed that my actions have affected my ability to play without being affected by drugs.

So to my teammates, I hope I can rectify what I have done and gain some respect back.

To manangatang, Callums_Guns and Tarkyn_24 , I am sorry I let you down. But thank you guys for your support in the face of all the criticism, which speaks volumes of the culture and care that you guys have for me and this club.

I know I have let a lot of people down, especially my family, I'm sorry for all the criticism you guys have received over social media platforms, which is probably the most painful and heartbreaking thing I’ve had to deal with.

I know that you know I am a good person, with good intentions and a good heart, I also know that these are all just words, but I don’t want you to judge me on words, rather judge me on the actions I take moving forward from this.

I will be working closely with the well being team to address any behavioural issues to ensure I don’t put myself in a compromising position in the future.
Noone cares mate. We're onto rigging the sim now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back