ELIMINATION FINAL 2-Perth Glory V Melbourne Heart

Remove this Banner Ad

great atmosphere at the game, got covered in piss after the second goal. Did anyone else see the flare?

Also got some video of the 3rd goal (I just thought I would record a little bit to show my dad and then smeltz scored!) I'll upload that later.

Perth could really do damage in the latter part of the finals, given Brisbane and CC have the ACL as well. If Smeltz (16 goals) keeps this up, he could overtake Berisha (19) in terms of goals scored.

little bit of NSFW language in this one, you've been warned.

[YOUTUBE]6QhVShcOMtA&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SMELTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was worried right until the opener, they had us in the first half of the second half. I loved how Bolton gave up for the third goal when he came off his line. Smug bastard. Bring on the nix, just a shame about the crowd.

Perth are in good form at the pointy end of the season. Andrezinho, have you blokes signed him up for next season?? He;s a cracker.

Perth are in good form at the pointy end of the season. Andrezinho, have you blokes signed him up for next season?? He;s a cracker.

Interest coming from China apparently but that's the West Australian talking. He hasn't really been fully fit all season so has been used as an effective super sub for most of the season. I don't think we'll re-sign both him and McGarry as I think they want one overseas spot to be free to sign someone else yet we re-signend Big Billy for another two years to sit on the bench.

Also, this is the profile pic on Bas Van Der Brink's twitter. Him and Pantelidis were immense last night.

9025A4CB-4CD0-4834-9FD0-BFDED6762894_reasonably_small

You were on the opposite side of the goals in the FOTS to me, Luigi. And yes I saw the flare, damn near got hit with the bloody thing!

Great game in the final 30min, atmosphere was great. Especially after the first goal got the FOTS going along with the Shed!

There were two flares lit at the same time from where I was watching in the melenoma stand. Luckily people got them down the front and out of danger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

ELIMINATION FINAL 2-Perth Glory V Melbourne Heart

Remove this Banner Ad

Back